Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6275 times)
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

not bitcoin is a digital currency not digital gold, bitcoin does not include gold, bitcoin and gold is very different, do not you even equate bitcoin with gold.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Its a digital wet dream of an asset, that can make everyone wealthy on earth.
Rana90

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin can't be the replacement of gold. Because it's a Digital currency and totally virtual, which has no metal existence.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

On the off chance that we will put premise on its esteem we can state that it is significant as gold. Since the estimation of the bitcoin is relatively similar to gold it is winding up more valuable like gold and it is astonishing on the grounds that it is just an advanced a numbers we can't contact it however it's cost is astounding. So then I trust that it is considered as advanced gold.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

We can consider bitcoin with gold on the sense that the value of gold and the value of bitcoin always stay at number one position though some time it falls but don't take time to rise again.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

I guess yes you can consider bitcoin a digital gold nowadays. With the crypto currency evolving everyday bitcoin has been staple and by far the best way to do a transaction with. Bitcoin also is the root and as far as I know became the first crypto currency to  have it's information available to the public at least.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

I think yes would be very soon we see that just need some time for that sooner or later China and India will not ban it at all price of Btc will rise afther if ETF would be accepted then we are on way.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

It is something like this that you are saying, but with comparing bitcoin and gold we can say that gold is constantly growing while bitcoin and is constantly jumping and this is totally unpredictable.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Value wise? Yes it can be compared to digital Gold because the value and being precious of gold can be compare to bitcoin prices. Though, Bitcoin value is not constant and it is unpredictedly moving from decreasing to increasing and vice versa. But I can say that it's value or price are unique.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

It can be said that bitcoin is digital gold, the value that is always rising is my strongest reason that the future of bitcoin will be the same as gold, and invest in bitcoin now so we will get a big profit.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

It is not quite right to define bitcoin like a gold because the gold value is very stable not easy to drop.
Bitcoin value still volatile in the market. Bitcoin price was around $7000+ few days ago, but now is around $6k, very unstable
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I think many suggest that btc is a digital gold because of the rate of profit one can earn from investing in btc. It is just to compare both and not to actually mean that.  But even if that was to be true, they deserve to say it because btc investment has proven to be worth more than gold in terms of returns on investment
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

first, the reason they chose gold versus other objects is important - gold has certain characteristics that make it a better ‘store of value’ just like in bitcoin, it also has its unique characteristics, like you can't counterfeit it and has a limited supply plus it can be used as payment.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is like gold in many ways. After bitcoin reach its limit, it will be a Digital Gold.
itglobe

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

I think there's no difference between Digital Gold or Digital Currency if you see the Bitcoin price rising is like a precious gold or even a diamond. You have explained this currency very well. I agreed with that.

Everyone has different thinking about BTC. I consider BTC is a short way to become rich if you hold BTC smartly after investing.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Yes  I think, Bitcoin is digital gold. Bitcoin is not only just currency but also it's is good asset. you can say it's is digital gold. Bitcoin is something that, can the changing the world and world economy environment. it's has lot of advantages. it's really  gold of future.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency, open digital gold, because bitcoin is an online and offline payment tool, and gold is its value, it always rises even though it is slow, while bitcoin prices go up in large numbers.

Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Yeah i think that's the true, i believed bitcoin for a replacement money not a gold. And bitcoin for currency exchange
Dulhara githmanthi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Definitely, it is. Bitcoin is more expensive than gold I think. Because it is hard to earn and the value is high. But an investor who has little amounts to invest should not choose Bitcoin to invest. Because its value is much higher. I also think Bitcoin will hit 25000$ in 2020.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

i don't think bitcoin is substitute as gold.Because it is digital currency and totally virtual which has no metal existence.Though bitcoin has bright future but bitcoin doesn't replace with gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: