Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6266 times)
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Yes, in my opinion, bitcoin is also a valuable asset in the digital world such as gold, so bitcoin is the gold that is in the digital world, and maybe in the future gold will be replaced by bitcoin because bitcoin is becoming more popular than gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

I think Bitcoin can be said to be digital gold, the reason is because bitcoin has an expensive price for now. If we have bitcoin, of course we have hope to see the price of bitcoin rise, so when the price goes up we will sell it and we get profit. And that's where it can be said that bitcoin is like precious gold.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

Basically, the bitcoin was originally invented to serve two purposes which are as follows; a digital payment system and a digital store of value. Also, there are so many publications online by experts regarding the bitcoin as a new gold 2.0. The bitcoin can used as payment system or as a digital store of value just like gold. thus, as a result of that is see nothing wrong with calling bitcoin as a digital gold. 
in my opinion it could be because it's almost similar to this gold but it's just not real in the sense that it can't be held and the good thing is bitcoin it's pretty good security and one of them is almost similar to gold that can be invested which is almost like gold
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

because bitcoin has the highest value, bitcoin is not wrong to be called digital gold, and that assumption is a normal assumption as the most valuable coin in crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Jimiee

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

As far as I know bitcoin is not a digital gold but it is a digital currency. Digital currency means that you can make a transaction using digital technology, for example as a payment of something you acquired, using bitcoin you can pay it through digital technology.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

Bitcoin is not a digital gold and it not even investment tools! Bitcoin is a decentralized Digital currency! Some People only use bitcoin as an investment or a money making tool. They are totally misusing bitcoin's value and that's why we need learners, not earners! Bitcoin's main purpose I think to use as a payment method globally! and I hope In future bitcoin will be used as one of the best payment ways!
Yes bitcoin was not a digital gold. Even gold and bitcoin was the same as a currency they still have difference. Bitcoin is a digital currency which make real money once you convert it into fiat. You can also used it as a mode of payment if the person you are going to transact with is a bitcoin user also.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

NO, we all know that bitcoin is like bitcoin, how to get bitcoin is mining (like gold) and it have the big value like gold, but it totally different, bitcoin created as currency and gold is the jewelry and the asset, so its totally different between bitcoin and gold

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency not  a digital gold. Because we  can  be invested in gold  anytime in the open market. On other hand Bitcoin is a digital assets not a physical currency. The market price and the bottom line of gold and bitcoin are not the same.
zelga93

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

Ya i agree with you, bitcoin is digital currency not digital gold.
Is very different between gold and bitcoin , the price of bitcoin is very fluctuated and unstable different with gold which the price is follow world condition
And bitcoin is technolgy for make transaction, different with gold which only as currency

podv

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

Note that total circulation of bitcoin will not change.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency not  a digital gold. Because we  can  be invested in gold  anytime in the open market. On other hand Bitcoin is a digital assets not a physical currency. The market price and the bottom line of gold and bitcoin are not the same.

yes they are different between bitcoin which is a digital currency compared to gold, then on the other hand the benefits and advantages in my opinion are owned more by bitcoin

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Of course bitcoin is a digital gold as pervious people invest in gold for future investment as a asset nowadays digital market makes his place now people's trusting on bitcoin as a asset same like gold for the future assets.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is not digital gold but have the same situation where both bitcoin and gold in investment kind, how ever bitcoin could increase profit more than gold investment and every one have know about bitcoin more glad for choosing investment at bitcoin than gold.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

Yes, I really agree with your opinion, because of the progress of the era and the level of technology that is very advanced, making everything that smells digital becomes especially valuable, bitcoin. Where demand is increasingly and more trusted. Besides storing it classified as safe, and not complicated if used - bitcoin is amazing. So it's not wrong if all hold bitcoin as their future.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
aprian24

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

Bitcoin is not digital gold. But bitcoin is a place to invest for the long term because the transactions in bitcoin are the safest and most profitable, so it can also be called bitcoin, like expensive gold.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

There are similarities between gold and Bitcoin. Both can be used as a store value for money and at the same time both of them are protected from inflation due to the principle of controlled supply. That said, the differences are quite stark as well. You can't really compare a physical asset to a digital one.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

after I read a lot from articles and heard news from information media, bitcoin is digital gold which is currently being talked about because of its very high value and investment that promises profit certainty.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

I prefer bitcoin as a digital currency because it is different from gold. But if you compare bitcoin and gold then according to its value you can said it to be gold.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

if I think bitcoin is now not just digital gold, bro. even bitcoin is better than digital gold. because we can use bitcoin as a currency that we can use for transactions such as paper currency ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

In my opinion. everyone can argue that bitcoin is a gold, silver or digital diamond. because now, bitcoin is a digital product that is traded in the crypto market. bitcoin switches the function of being a digital commodity that is traded rather than being a digital currency. the main purpose of bictoin is to become a digital currency that is used to support financial technology. however, until now many countries have not legalized the crypto currency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: