Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:26:49 PM

Ok, I don't do any trading at bittrex either at the moment.
This is just one of those times you need to do what is necessary to protect your
investment. There will be 2 wallets as far as I understand. Old Wallet and New Wallet.

Neither of these are compatible with each other, this is due to the fact that it was
just simply easier to create a new coin for Proof of Stake. Before I here one word
of complaint ask your self these questions, A) Do you know how to program? B) Do
you have a coin that you are the developer of? C) Have you ever tried to convert
how the whole thing works.

So the steps that must be taken to protect your investment:

1) Transfer all OldC2 from Exchange to OldC2 Wallet Deposit Address on Bittrex.
2) Exchange your coins.
    There will be a special trading platform setup on Bittrex  OldC2 -> New C2
3) Give your Exchange of choice time to setup the new wallets and remove old ones.
4) Transfer your NewC2 back to either your New Wallet, or your exchange.

These are the steps you need to follow. If you deliberately hold your coins on the other
exchanges expecting them to convert your just gonna get butthurt and that never feels
good. We are here to help you guys, and some of you have to be negative. I've noticed
the same people over and over just being complete downers this whole time while were
working our asses off to get this done and have everything go smoothly.

Joel will announce when the exchanges are ready for withdrawels and the the transfers
can take place. If there are other exchanges to take part in this that will be announced
as well.

World without fiats!
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:34:58 PM

And what should stop me from doing 51% attack on old C2 blockchain again?

No limit to human stupidity.

Your stupidity perhaps ? I think this is your brain those getting 51% ....

Have you found an exploit ? No you used know tricks to rip off some coins.

Does we need to call you a guru or an hacker ? Of course not ... just a script kiddy boy frustrated behind his keyboard.

why not posting your real name as anyway you are just a "stealer" ... the only good thing is your nickname used as Hockey player, and funny name with Slovakian origin.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:37:00 PM

And what should stop me from doing 51% attack on old C2 blockchain again?

No limit to human stupidity.

Your stupidity perhaps ? I think this is your brain those getting 51% ....

Have you found an exploit ? No you used know tricks to rip off some coins.

Does we need to call you a guru or an hacker ? Of course not ... just a script kiddy boy frustrated behind his keyboard.

why not posting your real name as anyway you are just a "stealer" ... the only good thing is your nickname used as Hockey player, and funny name with Slovakian origin.

No point wasting time with a valueless being
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:40:27 PM

why is frozen at polo?
what's the plan of c2?
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

why is frozen at polo?
what's the plan of c2?

Go back and read the last 9 pages

World without fiats!
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:56:22 PM

This is just one of those times you need to do what is necessary to protect your
investment. There will be 2 wallets as far as I understand. Old Wallet and New Wallet.

Neither of these are compatible with each other, this is due to the fact that it was
just simply easier to create a new coin for Proof of Stake. Before I here one word
of complaint ask your self these questions, A) Do you know how to program? B) Do
you have a coin that you are the developer of? C) Have you ever tried to convert

2) Exchange your coins.
3) Give your Exchange of choice time to setup the new wallets and remove old ones.

These are the steps you need to follow. If you deliberately hold your coins on the other
exchanges expecting them to convert your just gonna get butthurt and that never feels
good. We are here to help you guys, and some of you have to be negative. I've noticed
the same people over and over just being complete downers this whole time while were

Joel will announce when the exchanges are ready for withdrawels and the the transfers
can take place. If there are other exchanges to take part in this that will be announced
as well.

+1

KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK.

BUT YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING, WHEN YOU POST THESE STEPS IT MEAN WE CAN TRANSFER OUR COINS NOW FROM CLIENT TO BITTREX. IF THATS NOT THE CASE PLEASE CLARIFY IT BY MAKING AN OFFICIAL UPDATE WITH A DATE AND TIME WHERE ITS SAFE TO SEND OUR COIN TO THE OLD WALLET ON BITTREX

THANK YOU ARBIN.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

Ok, so to keep things simple, the devs will post everything we need to know on the main page when they are ready?

I just need to know date and which exchange to send my coins to from my wallet.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:03:21 PM

2) Exchange your coins.

as well.

+1

KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK.

BUT YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING, WHEN YOU POST THESE STEPS IT MEAN WE CAN TRANSFER OUR COINS NOW FROM CLIENT TO BITTREX. IF THATS NOT THE CASE PLEASE CLARIFY IT BY MAKING AN OFFICIAL UPDATE WITH A DATE AND TIME WHERE ITS SAFE TO SEND OUR COIN TO THE OLD WALLET ON BITTREX

THANK YOU ARBIN.

You can find the Network M/H's here..
http://cryptotrends.info/coin2/explorer

You can find the official pool here..
http://pool.coin2-project.org/

The network is technically up and running and you cold transfer C2 to Bittrex from your client if you wish. The problem is the network could be attacked again during the transfer... we are not advising you to transfer at this time.  We are also working out a solution to this problem.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

chill out people, you can't move any c2 to exchanges. they should all be frozen! be patient! its only been a couple days.  Let them do their thing! Wink

KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

Ok I can't make this any more clearer, Where ever you have old C2, be it on your personal wallet or on an exchange, it needs to go to bittrex to be converted when the time is announced.

World without fiats!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:36:06 PM

Ok I can't make this any more clearer, Where ever you have old C2, be it on your personal wallet or on an exchange, it needs to go to bittrex to be converted when the time is announced.

Smiley this is clear and sounds good! Can you just tell us - do you believe it will happen this week? I mean  -- new wallet
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

Smiley this is clear and sounds good! Can you just tell us - do you believe it will happen this week? I mean  -- new wallet

We are trying to get this done ASAP!  We dont want to give an estimate right now and not make that deadline.  We are working hard on it and as fast as possible.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:58:04 PM

We are trying to get this done ASAP!  We dont want to give an estimate right now and not make that deadline.  We are working hard on it and as fast as possible.

so it sounds like you are sure this week it will be not yet done ... Tongue

Anyway ... I want to trust you..

joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:15:42 PM

It will be done within 5 days I can say that.  Should be sooner.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 11:17:50 PM

That sounds very promising.
bitfranky

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

That sounds very promising.

So you should stop whining now and get better sleep.  Grin
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:14:55 AM

I Just to correct something I said in an earlier post.

Do not transfer your coins to Bittrex at this time.

The wallets on Bittrex are frozen as well, sorry about posting the wrong info.

Also,

Much progress is being made for releasing Coin2 PoS... We will keep you updated.

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:37:44 AM

I Just to correct something I said in an earlier post.

Do not transfer your coins to Bittrex at this time.

The wallets on Bittrex are frozen as well, sorry about posting the wrong info.

Also,

Much progress is being made for releasing Coin2 PoS... We will keep you updated.

Bittzy78

+1 Guys and my Fellowship of Coin2.0 Smiley

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:59:30 AM

think you for you
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 03:08:29 AM

Seems too many nervous individual....I wonder if any possibility to arrange with the Bter Dev and Joel have the C2 temporary activate for 5 min let those who wants to dump C2, dump it. I will buy them out as much as I could. 1 C2 @ 0.00000002 BTC or 1 C2 @ 0.02 Doge

Let me know and I will try contact Bter and arrange with Joel on this. That way, no more whine and move on.

FYI: many Dev simply just walk away but not coin2... judgement is yours.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: