Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:49:07 PM

The most influencing factors on the development of the project is the work of the team as a whole. You need to constantly create some events, at least through the Internet and people will learn about this platform and recommend it to others.
I agree with this. In short, it all depends on the team. They are the one that will bring pleasure for the project for it to notice by the community people and bring out the best of its potential to us. If the team can make it, they will be able to recognize by the people and bring support to their crypto project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:56:26 AM

The most influencing factors on the development of the project is the work of the team as a whole. You need to constantly create some events, at least through the Internet and people will learn about this platform and recommend it to others.
I agree with this. In short, it all depends on the team. They are the one that will bring pleasure for the project for it to notice by the community people and bring out the best of its potential to us. If the team can make it, they will be able to recognize by the people and bring support to their crypto project.
Quite right you think. Most of us are still at the very beginning invested in this project. I expect very good results from him. I hope that all my expectations will be fulfilled.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:26:21 AM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
Yes, I think so too. Therefore, it also depends on us how much the project will be popular. We can help with this and spread information in our social networks. I always do that. Add to twitter.
I think it's depends on the team's consistent hardworking behavior and the way community make the promotions of the project are the best combination.
If the project gets hardworking team members and supporting community members then no one will stop the project from becoming successful. As we can clearly see the project has got both the things.
That's why we just need to wait and support the project some more time afterwards it is definite the project will get successful sooner or later.
Well, of course. Expectations are worth it, the project will be interesting to use. So we are waiting for the announcement of the launch.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

Quite right you think. Most of us are still at the very beginning invested in this project. I expect very good results from him. I hope that all my expectations will be fulfilled.
Those who have been supporting the project by making investment in it I hope all those will get some good amount of profit from this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:27:06 PM

Those who have been supporting the project by making investment in it I hope all those will get some good amount of profit from this project.
There are good number of people who have been making support to the project since from the project started it's journey. I feel good for those people because they found very great project which has high potential to grow.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:36:24 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
Yes, I think so too. Therefore, it also depends on us how much the project will be popular. We can help with this and spread information in our social networks. I always do that. Add to twitter.
I think it's depends on the team's consistent hardworking behavior and the way community make the promotions of the project are the best combination.
If the project gets hardworking team members and supporting community members then no one will stop the project from becoming successful. As we can clearly see the project has got both the things.
That's why we just need to wait and support the project some more time afterwards it is definite the project will get successful sooner or later.
Well, of course. Expectations are worth it, the project will be interesting to use. So we are waiting for the announcement of the launch.
We don't know when the project will going to become successful but one thing is gonna come true and that is the project will connect with people as per the time passes, and I think that might be most important step for the project's success.
lobster88

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

We don't know when the project will going to become successful but one thing is gonna come true and that is the project will connect with people as per the time passes, and I think that might be most important step for the project's success.
Nothing can be sure, and nothing in the future could predict, because everything is made to change. And so this project too. But despite all it, the only thing that the project team could do for the IOU is that they keep up their kind of pace and momentum but doing their best to get and maintain how the community people get interested and attracted onto it.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:31:38 PM

Nothing can be sure, and nothing in the future could predict, because everything is made to change. And so this project too. But despite all it, the only thing that the project team could do for the IOU is that they keep up their kind of pace and momentum but doing their best to get and maintain how the community people get interested and attracted onto it.
Despite all of this. What the IOU can do is to keep on its good performance and make all good things posible for the community people and keep gainin their trust for the future of this project.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:38:23 PM

Despite all of this. What the IOU can do is to keep on its good performance and make all good things posible for the community people and keep gainin their trust for the future of this project.
The IOU have a lots of potentials and great capabilities. So, what the project team of this project needs to do is to keep this up, never neglect to their actions and remain calm to all situations as well as keep on having the good communication for the better connection with the community people. All of this will serves to keep the good future of the project IOU.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:01:39 AM

The IOU have a lots of potentials and great capabilities. So, what the project team of this project needs to do is to keep this up, never neglect to their actions and remain calm to all situations as well as keep on having the good communication for the better connection with the community people. All of this will serves to keep the good future of the project IOU.
I'm pretty sure what you're saying is maybe true since the IOU project really wanted to make some noises to the audience and keeps it very well. I hope that the audience will keep increasing.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:06:23 AM

Yeah, and I really know about it. About the keeping performance and the developer should really know its user problem they were facing on. But, I think all of we should gather to help each other, like a community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

I also hope that the profit will be received. I think that here we will be announced. Good investments always write reviews here.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:54:14 AM

Yes, I think so too. And I hope that most users think exactly the same as me. Then the confidence will be high.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:28:49 AM

If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.

Can make a profit sounds very different from guaranteed profit. Time will show if your analysis was correct about this. The odds speak against you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:09:05 AM

If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.

Can make a profit sounds very different from guaranteed profit. Time will show if your analysis was correct about this. The odds speak against you.

odds are different each time. it may be in the investor's favor and vice versa. we can not clearly assert, that the tokens should be sold right now. however, for their further existence, is still unknown to the end.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:20:01 PM

In my opinion, the platform turned out to be quite good. You can always chat in chat with supporters of our common cause and they will give an answer and help you with advice.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:45:10 PM

In my opinion, the platform turned out to be quite good. You can always chat in chat with supporters of our common cause and they will give an answer and help you with advice.
One of the most important factors is communication, and this applies not only to the project of such a subject, but also to most of the others. After all, where users actively communicate always a good atmosphere and any disputes and problems are instantly resolved.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:42:21 PM

Yes, that's quite good thing which I noticed here and ambience like this will definitely help every supporters to understand the project deeply.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:56:37 PM

Yes, that's quite good thing which I noticed here and ambience like this will definitely help every supporters to understand the project deeply.
If everyone is actively making disscusson here then it must be good for everyone who is being part of this project. Active communication will keep everyone up to date about the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:11:27 PM

If everyone is actively making disscusson here then it must be good for everyone who is being part of this project. Active communication will keep everyone up to date about the project.
This is the best part of the community members of the project, which have been supporting the project since very long time and I definitely hope they will keep this support until the project becomes successful.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: