Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:47:24 PM

Recently, there is little news from the developer. Is this related to the unstable cryptocurrency market or are there any problems in the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:04:25 AM

For more updates and announcements? Will the team ready for that matter for now? Many people are eager to have know all of it. Hopefully the project team of the IOU will be reach us.
The team are still active in their telegram group so it is still a good sign that they are still keeping in touched with the platform. They promise to have good news in the near future so we need to be more patient about it. Hopefully, it will happen soon and it will be great and worth it.
The team has been taking massive actions towards the project to make it more recognizable and it works according to the time. So sooner the project will do pretty well and gain more support.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:20:14 AM

I like how the IOU aims to reinvents existing loyalty systems. I get it that they wanted it in order to provide more flexibility, control, and many more benefits for merchants. This project have a long way to go, and I am willling to give my support for this. I do hope they will not neglect and keep on moving forward.
No matter how much the developer wants to do everything in his own way, he will still have to adapt to the community and listen to their advice.
If the developers find something interesting or innovative in anyone's suggestion from the community then they will surely make the implementation of it.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:45:09 AM

If the developers find something interesting or innovative in anyone's suggestion from the community then they will surely make the implementation of it.
You've got it there. But of course, they will not carelessly implement it. They will take time to ensure its security and any risks before thet will make action to engage with what the people wants beforebits implementation.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:55:59 AM

Recently, there is little news from the developer. Is this related to the unstable cryptocurrency market or are there any problems in the project?
I see that. Maybe there is a connection with the crypto currency community. On how the project development team moves, it seems that the IOU have been taking it like this because of how the crypto currency market affects all of us. A very unstable crypto market which all of us for sure know and aware about it. But seems they keep on kicking and make their own strategy despite all of it.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:56:41 PM

There are probably no problems, because they would have written about it right away. And since no one wrote, then everything is fine.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:55:08 PM

There are probably no problems, because they would have written about it right away. And since no one wrote, then everything is fine.
If this is true, then everything is fine. But what if problems are present, but the developer is silent about it? I would like to get answers.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:45:01 PM

If everyone is really silent, then this may indicate a loss of popularity of the project. It's just that people usually express their positive observations or, on the contrary, blame the developers for something.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:25:27 PM

I like how the IOU aims to reinvents existing loyalty systems. I get it that they wanted it in order to provide more flexibility, control, and many more benefits for merchants. This project have a long way to go, and I am willling to give my support for this. I do hope they will not neglect and keep on moving forward.
No matter how much the developer wants to do everything in his own way, he will still have to adapt to the community and listen to their advice.
But why would developers need any suggestion from the community? They have a team of experts who have great experience in this industry.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

Do not worry about this project. Since the team is actively working. It’s just possible that they don’t usually speak to us so often about the work done. They say only when something really happened.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:21:46 PM

Do not worry about this project. Since the team is actively working. It’s just possible that they don’t usually speak to us so often about the work done. They say only when something really happened.
Users are alarmed by the silence of the team. No news and other things are heard from them, so many people are interested in what is happening.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:58:42 PM

Users are alarmed by the silence of the team. No news and other things are heard from them, so many people are interested in what is happening.
As I have visited in their telegram group, the IOU community are still active and very positive on this platform. And they still keep on communicating with the admins which is a very good way to know more updates and news rather than asking in here.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:57:54 AM

As I have visited in their telegram group, the IOU community are still active and very positive on this platform. And they still keep on communicating with the admins which is a very good way to know more updates and news rather than asking in here.
True, but still it is better to ask again several times what then to sit and not be aware of the events about which few people know.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

If this is true, then everything is fine. But what if problems are present, but the developer is silent about it? I would like to get answers.
I don't think that because if there is a problem then the team will take immediate and massive actions to solve the problem as well they will solve it as early as possible.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:56:17 PM

I don't think that because if there is a problem then the team will take immediate and massive actions to solve the problem as well they will solve it as early as possible.
Agree with you buddy. Because the team will not let the entire project into doom, suffering and taking all the problems for long. And for their responsibility to take the IOU into progressive state to the best they could to gain their vision and objectives ahead.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:14:58 PM

Agree with you buddy. Because the team will not let the entire project into doom, suffering and taking all the problems for long. And for their responsibility to take the IOU into progressive state to the best they could to gain their vision and objectives ahead.
The team is just focusing on achieving their goals. That's why the team has done really impressive work before that and it still working with more productivity and energy. Which can help the project to get superior results.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:30:08 PM

Solving and making an immediate solution for the problem of the project will bring a much support from its community people, as it will give the insight how responsible they were, and proves that they are not neglecting their own responsibilities, but rather moving their pace.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:57:30 PM

But if you try to visit and have some questions in their telegram group, then you will see and glad to join their as there is a bunch of active and very accommodating members.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:12:20 PM

Do you plan to attend cryptocurrency conferences in the near future? Since there are now a large number of them all over the world.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

Do you plan to attend cryptocurrency conferences in the near future? Since there are now a large number of them all over the world.
In turn, such events need to be prepared in advance so as not to plunge into the face. In my memory in several projects it was a fiasco, and such meetings only aggravated the situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: