Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:19:00 PM

In my opinion, the platform turned out to be quite good. You can always chat in chat with supporters of our common cause and they will give an answer and help you with advice.
That is right. And also, I have been in their telegram group, the admins there are very accommodating because once you raised your question, they will give the answer immediately.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

In my opinion, the platform turned out to be quite good. You can always chat in chat with supporters of our common cause and they will give an answer and help you with advice.
That is right. And also, I have been in their telegram group, the admins there are very accommodating because once you raised your question, they will give the answer immediately.
And there is no such thing that the developer is silent and does not answer questions or does it selectively?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:34:19 PM

And there is no such thing that the developer is silent and does not answer questions or does it selectively?
Yes definitely. The project team is not silent but keep on spreading its wings for the entire project to reach more community people all for the future of the IOU.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

This is the best part of the community members of the project, which have been supporting the project since very long time and I definitely hope they will keep this support until the project becomes successful.
Yes! And we both in there, from the beginning up until now, because we know that there is good in this project's future. What's we must most hope is that the team will keep this kind of pace moving forward.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:12:33 AM

I just think if there are so many projects do that thing so I think it's normal. However, I do wonder how was the development of the project? Is it still like before?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:20:36 AM

This is the best part of the community members of the project, which have been supporting the project since very long time and I definitely hope they will keep this support until the project becomes successful.
Well, yes. I appreciate that the community still continue to comment on the project, I just wishing that IOU could go further than before, that's it. I think it can give enough feedback to the users.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:35:32 AM

Yes! And we both in there, from the beginning up until now, because we know that there is good in this project's future. What's we must most hope is that the team will keep this kind of pace moving forward.
Not you alone follow the project from the beginning of its existence. I am also from these series. And I want to say that the developer does not relax for a minute and is constantly doing something to upgrade the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

Yes, that's quite good thing which I noticed here and ambience like this will definitely help every supporters to understand the project deeply.
If everyone is actively making disscusson here then it must be good for everyone who is being part of this project. Active communication will keep everyone up to date about the project.
It is necessary to communicate first of all on the case and on the account of the project and its work, and not on third-party and remote topics. In this case, constructive communication will help the team to understand if there are any problems in the platform.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Yes, that's quite good thing which I noticed here and ambience like this will definitely help every supporters to understand the project deeply.
It is very strange that no one has yet understood that this project is a very interesting development. All the same, it is worth paying attention to it.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:37:52 PM

Here is a very responsive audience. I was always answered all the questions that I asked here. No one will remain here without an answer.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:27:27 PM

Well, yes. I appreciate that the community still continue to comment on the project, I just wishing that IOU could go further than before, that's it. I think it can give enough feedback to the users.
Moreover, I do hope that same with you buddy with the IOU project. I think that they should use their potential even more and keep on all their good performances shown in the crypto community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:35:05 PM

It is very strange that no one has yet understood that this project is a very interesting development. All the same, it is worth paying attention to it.
I don't think that no one ever notice the interesting development of the project. Because in fact, the people are keep on trusting and giving loyal support to the IOU. Aiming to get more updates and keep on following the entire IOU platform.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:42:11 PM

Here is a very responsive audience. I was always answered all the questions that I asked here. No one will remain here without an answer.
That only shows how responsible and dedicated the project team members to the entire IOU project. This is a good thing that they holds that they should not neglect.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:03:11 AM

That only shows how responsible and dedicated the project team members to the entire IOU project. This is a good thing that they holds that they should not neglect.
What else do you need? If they answer on time, it means that help from them will also follow at the right time in a difficult situation.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:50:59 PM

I don't think that no one ever notice the interesting development of the project. Because in fact, the people are keep on trusting and giving loyal support to the IOU. Aiming to get more updates and keep on following the entire IOU platform.
I don't know about the interesting development but team is putting continuous efforts in development to making the project interesting for the users.

RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:50:58 PM

I don't know about the interesting development but team is putting continuous efforts in development to making the project interesting for the users.
Then it's a great thing if they keep putting continuous efforts in the progress of the project, I just thinking if they need to establish their project in the term to make more interesting values.
TechComputer

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

Then it's a great thing if they keep putting continuous efforts in the progress of the project, I just thinking if they need to establish their project in the term to make more interesting values.
Yes, definitely. More continues efforts mean more absolute thing can happen in this situation of the project which can make a great acomplishment to the platform and also the users.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:02:07 PM

Yes, definitely. More continues efforts mean more absolute thing can happen in this situation of the project which can make a great acomplishment to the platform and also the users.
Just do not forget that a huge component brings the market and its movement. The fate of all projects depends on it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

It means that the project itself is an interesting and attractive development. Review official site
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:18:09 PM

Because of the continuous development of hardworking team the project has already accomplished so many achievements. You can better understand this situation after watching the support of investors and community members towards this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: