Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:46:04 PM

We hope to see more good things happenings to IOU platform as the blockchain Ecommerce continues to grow and going better as of now. This will give more advantages to the project as it will generates more opportunities for all supporters and investors in this community.

There are many ideas like this, E-commerce combined with many blockchain, but not many successful. All of this starts from the team, if they are serious they can definitely conquer this challenge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

There are many ideas like this, E-commerce combined with many blockchain, but not many successful. All of this starts from the team, if they are serious they can definitely conquer this challenge.

Agree with you buddy. There are truly a lots of e-commerce crypto projects but not all are reaching its goals and getting successful. For that, I do hope that the IOU will not let the struggles to be the hindrance to its goals and more achievements to be reach up ahead.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:27:46 PM

We hope to see more good things happenings to IOU platform as the blockchain Ecommerce continues to grow and going better as of now. This will give more advantages to the project as it will generates more opportunities for all supporters and investors in this community.

Many people nowadays will just like to buy the coin if their promotion or their advertisement is great and convincing the people. The team depends on the community and the community also depends on the team.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:50:26 PM

Last but not least, at least you read that in the medium blog it has a new article so you will know the last information about the IOU project here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-state-of-blockchain-ecommerce-around-the-world-1-of-2-europe-middle-east-africa-7bfa42d814fa
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:56:39 PM

IOU have succeeded reaching various levels of success however implementing some additional parameters for supporters will enhance more viewers to have a visibility and gain huge participation from the audience. Any new amendments on bitcoin forum?
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:05:54 PM

Agree with you buddy. There are truly a lots of e-commerce crypto projects but not all are reaching its goals and getting successful. For that, I do hope that the IOU will not let the struggles to be the hindrance to its goals and more achievements to be reach up ahead.

Yes, we are here only to see, so on that is the right they want to develop it as it will be, which clearly does not disappoint the users who have supported the course of this project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:10:06 PM

Clearly, the entire project of the IOU is progressingly keep on the positive side of the world of the crypto currency community. I admired how the team leading the direction for the entire project. My observation for the project from the start I have found it up until now worth all the time and effort and support to be in one way with the IOU. For now, is there anything about the team to announce or to be launch this quarter?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:15:08 PM

Last but not least, at least you read that in the medium blog it has a new article so you will know the last information about the IOU project here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-state-of-blockchain-ecommerce-around-the-world-1-of-2-europe-middle-east-africa-7bfa42d814fa
Thanks for sharing this news mate. This will probably give more ideas on how the IOU platform will be useful here in crypto space. Blockchain Ecommerce now will grow and will changed everything from the collapse of physical retail.
anodyne

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:30:22 AM

This is a good article read about. It is one of the latest information to be know about the IOU project. It has a lots of things to know about so better check it out there. For an overview, there, the title goes as: The state of blockchain ecommerce around the world 2 of 3: Europe-Middle East-Africa.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:04:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this news mate. This will probably give more ideas on how the IOU platform will be useful here in crypto space. Blockchain Ecommerce now will grow and will changed everything from the collapse of physical retail.
However, it is a good thing that the project won't stop making a new article and give them hope to make some interactions between the project and the users. This thing is absolutely give them noise.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:19:55 PM

Clearly, the entire project of the IOU is progressingly keep on the positive side of the world of the crypto currency community. I admired how the team leading the direction for the entire project. My observation for the project from the start I have found it up until now worth all the time and effort and support to be in one way with the IOU. For now, is there anything about the team to announce or to be launch this quarter?
I don't think that they were gonna launching it yet in this quarter since there is no update for it, but I was hoping that the platform would be launched shortly especially this month because you can see there is an article update.
lobster88

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:33:32 PM

I don't think that they were gonna launching it yet in this quarter since there is no update for it, but I was hoping that the platform would be launched shortly especially this month because you can see there is an article update.
Well, I see. They will inform us right away if they have something up their sleeve to launched. They wouldn't let us hangingnif new announcement will occur because I know how they are responsible to the community member's presence and concerns.
BorisWCR

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:38:10 PM

Well, I see. They will inform us right away if they have something up their sleeve to launched. They wouldn't let us hangingnif new announcement will occur because I know how they are responsible to the community member's presence and concerns.
No doubt about that. The team will bring us the news and necessary information that is previously been out from the team. The IOU social media sites will help us for this matter too.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:22:09 PM

The team is active and consistently providing updates regarding the project. So if there is something cooking team will definitely let us know about it.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:41:52 PM

The team is active and consistently providing updates regarding the project. So if there is something cooking team will definitely let us know about it.
That's the reason behind the community's active involvement towards this thread. Because of teams active discussion the thread is kept updating on a daily basis. So they will surely make an announcement before releasing anything regarding the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:22:13 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you, the team's behavior is so responsive towards it's community and they are instantly providing updates if there is something to update.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:06:09 PM

It seems that the team IOU are very positive and always ready to take the lead in Ecommerce platforms. This is a very good indication that they are capable enough to make this a profitable project for the investors. Hopefully, they can come up more progress ahead and share it in the entire community.
BorisWCR

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:22:09 PM

Just like the other fellow community members here in the crypto world, I am keeping my eye to this IOU crypto project. As fas as I known, the IOU has one kindred soul, and that is the SmartCredit.io. This is something which is pursuing its own course toward reinventing credit for the 21st century. The approach the SmartCredit team takes is to create a decentralized marketplace that offers peer-to-peer lending denominated in ether or stablecoin. More updates will come at hand soon.
lobster88

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:44:08 PM

A lots of different articles has been booming into the project IOU but one thing that caught my eye now is their latest article in medium (check the link of it in their telegram or twitter page) in which Across Europe and Africa #Blockchain native #ecommerce platforms are yet to make their way into the limelight, but IOU team are ready to take the lead.
anodyne

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:48:43 PM

This project is keep on showing the community how they can keep up to the community of crypto in their own ways. Even how unstable and how hard to get and reach their goals by the current crypto market. I admired their motivation and their skills and potential team members that truly dedicated to their work all for the success of the entire IOU project. I have my eye to this project so better keep it up guys and keep aim for the goals.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: