Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

There is no easy way in making the project developed. It is very important that the team will plan it well first and know what part to start first. Achieving success is a step by step process, it needs time in order to achieve everything. One thing they should focus is providing a good quality services to the community because surely this will help in making the project attractive.
A good quality service will serve the project to the end of the year because i know that the iou project can definitely moaning to the star.
Im pretty sure they are a good team with a great advisor. Im saying this because i believe the project gonna be the best project that i have ever seen.
The team has done very well right now by taking consistent actions on its development to make it one of the finest platform.
lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

There is no easy way in making the project developed. It is very important that the team will plan it well first and know what part to start first. Achieving success is a step by step process, it needs time in order to achieve everything. One thing they should focus is providing a good quality services to the community because surely this will help in making the project attractive.
A good quality service will serve the project to the end of the year because i know that the iou project can definitely moaning to the star.
Im pretty sure they are a good team with a great advisor. Im saying this because i believe the project gonna be the best project that i have ever seen.
The team has done very well right now by taking consistent actions on its development to make it one of the finest platform.
team for IOU is really much hard working and also i think that it is the team for this project who is making this project go more rapidly. Theteam for this project will also bear good fruits for their efforts.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

team for IOU is really much hard working and also i think that it is the team for this project who is making this project go more rapidly. The team for this project will also bear good fruits for their efforts.
The development team of the project has been consistently putting efforts in the project to complete its development within less period of time. And I hope they will make this thing possible.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

team for IOU is really much hard working and also i think that it is the team for this project who is making this project go more rapidly. The team for this project will also bear good fruits for their efforts.
The development team of the project has been consistently putting efforts in the project to complete its development within less period of time. And I hope they will make this thing possible.
This matter of doing by the project team of the IOU is not impossible if the team will keep on doing what they think will make best for the project in a right way. Well the progressive actions of the project team should keep going as for striving and continuous conquering the different competitors in the cryptp world.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

This matter of doing by the project team of the IOU is not impossible if the team will keep on doing what they think will make best for the project in a right way. Well the progressive actions of the project team should keep going as for striving and continuous conquering the different competitors in the cryptp world.
Yes, since from the beginning to till now the team has taken actions towards platforms development and pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

IOU project is doing already great as the project is doing a great promotion and marketing which leads to attract a good amount of investors to the project and also most of the peoples than feel that the project can go profitable.
I was impressed by IOU when they had launched their signature campaign in the start. I am following IOU from the start and think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead.
Exactly, campaign is important source of promoting the project. And with the help of campaign the project will become popular within a limited time. And investors also get to know about the project by the help of campaign.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

Are there relationships/ partnerships between IOU and Bitcoin SV?
Are you actually kidding? I don't think that there is any partnership betweek IOU and Bitcoins SV and even if there is any than it think it could prove to take this project to moon soon with amazing features.
Nobody can cancel this fact, such cooperation is really possible. Developers have funds for different implementation of arrangements.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

What was that even supposed to mean? Moaning to the stars? Are you trying to imply that the ICO devs will start to moan non stop after being "serviced" Roll Eyes
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

The project is progressing postitively. Well, what this project have as a crypto project is, can make an even more into better by providing its people what they need and wants for their better experience as a crypto people in the crypto currency community having this loyalty platform on blockchain.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

If the implementation of the IOU project will come into reality, then that would truly bring a huge positive impact to the world of crypto currencies as it will truly make a much better experience into having a true P2P ecommerce loyalty platform on blockchain which is already been the goal and vision of the IOU. A project that has lots of capabilities as having a great good team on the backgroud of this project.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Are you actually kidding? I don't think that there is any partnership betweek IOU and Bitcoins SV and even if there is any than it think it could prove to take this project to moon soon with amazing features.
Nobody can cancel this fact, such cooperation is really possible. Developers have funds for different implementation of arrangements.
Absolutely, developers are making the best possible use of fund to making this project to its best version itself.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

We cannot know for certain what agreements of updating will be done by team, it is correct? Therefore you should not decide nothing.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

IOU project is doing already great as the project is doing a great promotion and marketing which leads to attract a good amount of investors to the project and also most of the peoples than feel that the project can go profitable.
I was impressed by IOU when they had launched their signature campaign in the start. I am following IOU from the start and think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead.
Exactly, campaign is important source of promoting the project. And with the help of campaign the project will become popular within a limited time. And investors also get to know about the project by the help of campaign.
Yes, with the use of bounty campaign the team has successfully promoted the project towards the investors. And campaigns are the great source for spreading the information of the project towards everyone.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

The team hasn't disclosed about the important information and they won't do it, they keep some information always secret.So do not spread the false information about the team and its statement.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Yes, with the use of bounty campaign the team has successfully promoted the project towards the investors. And campaigns are the great source for spreading the information of the project towards everyone.
The best marketing is the meeting of team members and potential investors at major international cryptocurrency conferences.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

The best marketing is the meeting of team members and potential investors at major international cryptocurrency conferences.
Yes these kind of promotions and marketings actually cause a lot of attention from various kind of investors and hence investors go for these kind of projects than.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

But as per the time, the competition becomes very high and the team needs to come with different as well as innovative strategies to promote the project on various platforms.

lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

But as per the time, the competition becomes very high and the team needs to come with different as well as innovative strategies to promote the project on various platforms.
Promotion can be called as the key to success as promotion plays the important part which makes maximum investors come to know about the project which then proves much usefull for the future of the project
chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

The team hasn't disclosed about the important information and they won't do it, they keep some information always secret.So do not spread the false information about the team and its statement.
I think that it is the major right of the project team members to keep some of the points much secret for the betterment of the project only and for increasing the value for the investments collected from the investors.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

I think that it is the major right of the project team members to keep some of the points much secret for the betterment of the project only and for increasing the value for the investments collected from the investors.
Yes but atleast the community should be updated towards some of the updates which are much important for the peoples/investors to understand onto.
Also this project seems much trustworthy so there are not that high issues in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: