June 22, 2024, 06:57:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jomama22

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

Why do you say that? What happened???[/b]

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.

I still have no been paid back the 2.4 million zeitcoins from the coins that were supposedly being collected to reimburse those effected. I have tried time and time again to contact development through email and on here and never get a response.

and you shouldn't be if you keep acting this stupid.

there is a fund setup to help those affected, i have donated to that fund
once cryptorush releases data on who was affected, those funds will be distributed fairly to help those affected
if they dont, i expect the dev will refund the donations or find a better purpose for them.

WOW. I thought this community was suppose to be friendly and helpful? What is going on lately with zeitcoin? I am a victim to losing my zeitcoin due to some glitch and this is the response I get? I have proof of the coins I have lost, so what is the dev waiting for? I have been VERY patient but there is a point where you have to realize the reality is you are probably getting burned. If that is the case ( I am getting burned) I am going to warn people here so they don't get burned too. It's the right thing to do, and you don't gotta be all rude about it.

Its frustrating to see people like you come on here without doing a single bit of due diligence about what has happened, and then expect us to just be customer service reps for you. If you bother at any time to use the search function or to read through the thread or to click on the OPs name an look through his posts, you would have every answer to every one of your questions.

None of us nor the Dev owe anybody any money or any more time explaining the situation. Cryptorush fucked up their wallet and allowed transactions to be reversed, but only on the zeitcoin side. Thats it, end of story. If can complain to CR about it but they aren't going to give it back to you nor have any interest to do so.

Until CR gives a list of everyone whos zeitcoin has been lost, there is NOTHING The dev, The community, even myself can do for you or anyone else who lost zeit on CR.

So again, call us an unfriendly community if you like, ignorance is bliss as they say.

It's frustrating to see member of the community who had their coins stolen due to some glitch come and ask for the coins that were supposedly being collected to help us? Un-fucking-believable. According to the official PR response from zeitcoin the proof they need is a picture of my balance, not for cryptorush to send them any data. I talked to cryptorush and they said there is and never has been any talks about them sending over data about peoples wallet balances so that is a LIE. So why are you going around making up bullshit? And why are you pointing your finger of the zeitcoin community (the victims) as if they did something wrong? I have no more patience. If I am going to get scammed out of my zeitcoin, I will let everyone know what's going on here so it doesn't happen to them too.

Wow really bro? Go back to your hole and keep trading on CR. Maybe they will take your BTC next time, almost happened a few days ago. Who do you really trust? the assholes who lost your money and refuse to own up to it? What bullshit? A picture of your balance IS FUCKING DATA.

Take the chip off your shoulder. And when did i insult this community? I said they dont own you anything! Did you even read my post? clearly not, again, ignorance is bliss and you have discovered that on your own.
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:02:40 PM

there WAS a commit put on the github

Yeahh ok .. a commit. Do you develop software?
I mean committing is like hitting enter while typing text.
I tried to compile the git-code several times. 3 out of 4 it didnt even compile.
If i were a developer in charge of several thousand $ worth of transactions i would NEVER rely on "there is a commit". Wink

There is a saying "commit and run is a crime" which means you should not "commit untested code before taking hollidays".
However why does that saying exist in the first place? Cheesy
You see there is a reason to be cautious with what an existing commit means.

Another good example is the "brown paper bag release" http://lwn.net/1999/0204/kernel.php3

No I'm not a dev at all. The best I've done is compile stuff from source and occasionally tweaked that source when there was an error that hadn't been resolved but I'd found a post letting me know how to resolve it.

I'm not trying to say CR didn't completely screw up (that was the point I was trying to make at the end of the post), just that CR didn't intionally screw up, they were just crap at their jobs.
People will continue to use them though and justify using them in their own personal way. I stopped using CoinEx because they screwed me and right now, I'm feeling smug (and guilty about feeling smug).

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
winevirus

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:06:56 PM

I'm not trying to say CR didn't completely screw up (that was the point I was trying to make at the end of the post), just that CR didn't intionally screw up, they were just crap at their jobs.

I wish people understood this. It wasn't Zeitcoins fault. CR just jumped to update fast, which as an exchange, they should never do because there was no official "update" posted by Zeitcoin. Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc source changes a lot, you don't see places like coinbase dropping because of this kind of stuff. They're smarter than that. It was just CR not understanding they shouldn't jump to update immediately. Plenty of people did this with Doge and caused massive issues. People need to learn from previous mistakes.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:09:23 PM

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming

We changed the thread because we changed the coin from POW to POW/POS if you aren't smart enough to realize that I don't have to justify anything to you nor take your ridiculous accusations

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:13:10 PM

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming

We changed the thread because we changed the coin from POW to POW/POS if you aren't smart enough to realize that I don't have to justify anything to you nor take your ridiculous accusations

Thank you! I wanted so badly to post a response to this troll, but since you are online right now I thought you should get the honor of responding first.

ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:13:19 PM

thank god i got my coins from coinex to mintpal in time. just to be safe im transfering to wallet. btw that story about pump and dump is so stupid. why would anyone attempt a pump when there are billions of coins being dumped lol. at least wait until distribution phase is over.

Me too and now the coins resting in my wallet
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

I find it interesting that I remembered this message being written previously:

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming.

It's interesting what we find interesting.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:25:29 PM

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming.

Now that is interesting!

Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:36:14 PM

Zeit, was there any news from Z-day or did no one go?
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:43:20 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

Why do you say that? What happened???[/b]

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.

I still have no been paid back the 2.4 million zeitcoins from the coins that were supposedly being collected to reimburse those effected. I have tried time and time again to contact development through email and on here and never get a response.

and you shouldn't be if you keep acting this stupid.

there is a fund setup to help those affected, i have donated to that fund
once cryptorush releases data on who was affected, those funds will be distributed fairly to help those affected
if they dont, i expect the dev will refund the donations or find a better purpose for them.

WOW. I thought this community was suppose to be friendly and helpful? What is going on lately with zeitcoin? I am a victim to losing my zeitcoin due to some glitch and this is the response I get? I have proof of the coins I have lost, so what is the dev waiting for? I have been VERY patient but there is a point where you have to realize the reality is you are probably getting burned. If that is the case ( I am getting burned) I am going to warn people here so they don't get burned too. It's the right thing to do, and you don't gotta be all rude about it.

Its frustrating to see people like you come on here without doing a single bit of due diligence about what has happened, and then expect us to just be customer service reps for you. If you bother at any time to use the search function or to read through the thread or to click on the OPs name an look through his posts, you would have every answer to every one of your questions.

None of us nor the Dev owe anybody any money or any more time explaining the situation. Cryptorush fucked up their wallet and allowed transactions to be reversed, but only on the zeitcoin side. Thats it, end of story. If can complain to CR about it but they aren't going to give it back to you nor have any interest to do so.

Until CR gives a list of everyone whos zeitcoin has been lost, there is NOTHING The dev, The community, even myself can do for you or anyone else who lost zeit on CR.

So again, call us an unfriendly community if you like, ignorance is bliss as they say.

It's frustrating to see member of the community who had their coins stolen due to some glitch come and ask for the coins that were supposedly being collected to help us? Un-fucking-believable. According to the official PR response from zeitcoin the proof they need is a picture of my balance, not for cryptorush to send them any data. I talked to cryptorush and they said there is and never has been any talks about them sending over data about peoples wallet balances so that is a LIE. So why are you going around making up bullshit? And why are you pointing your finger of the zeitcoin community (the victims) as if they did something wrong? I have no more patience. If I am going to get scammed out of my zeitcoin, I will let everyone know what's going on here so it doesn't happen to them too.

It was CR who f*cked up, not ZEIT coin or the Dev. As the exchange had the problems, you need to point your anger at them. Why do the developers owe you money, if it was the exchanges fault??? You lost "only" 2.4 Million ZEIT, whereas another member lost 164 Million ZEIT. Do you see him accusing us all?Huh I think you just have the wrong attitude.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

My coins gone for good = me coming here everyday 10x a day and letting everyone know what happened. (trust me I got the time)

At least get your facts straight before threatening to come on here 10 times a day and "let everyone know what happened." That's a real quick way to get blacklisted here. It's a very easy thing for everyone to just click the ignore button and be done with you. I still don't understand why you are buying CR's bullshit stories and why you are coming on here demanding action from the devs. You need to be spamming the hell out of CR, not us. Like I said before, it's not our fault you lost your coins. The relief fund did NOT have to be set up at all in the first place. The devs did that of their own free will, and the members of this community donated to it out of their own generosity. I repeat... NO ONE HAD TO DO THAT AT ALL! So don't come in here posting BS from cyrptorush. They are obviously in self-preservation mode because they know they screwed up and caused this mess. And since they have a lot to lose by admitting fault, they immediately blame the devs instead. Get your facts straight and don't make pale threats here. You aren't making any allies by doing what you are doing.

You're a liar and either in on the scam or are a an idiot enabler. WTF would cryptorush steal one of the coins with the LEAST value on it's exchange? Don't you think they would steal ANY other coin consider they are actually worth a lot more? It's obvious what's going on when you come to a forum for days and days asking for a developer to help you and only get attacked by the community instead. If you are thinking about investing int his coin DONT! I was scammed for over 2.6 million zeitcoin when the developers deleted the coins from the block chain for no reason.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

Are you ignorant to how coins work?  We cannot delete coins from the blockchain why don't you learn how crypto currencies work before you make ridiculous accusations. Once a coin is on the blockchain it cannot be deleted.

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard do far.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

Exactlythe mods of this coin are trying to shut people up!I wanted to tive the developers the benefit of the doubt that they weren't the ones scamming me. But after days and days of trying to get in contact with zeitloss@zeit-coin.com and getting no response and after posting on here over and over it seems that what cryptorush is saying about this coin are true. Well, according to cryptorush this is what they are telling me happened: THe developers of zeitcoin had intended to pump prices up higher on cryptorush so they could dump at a profit they had planned to make. Unfortunately for them people found out it was a pump and dump scam and stopped buying the coins. The only ones buying and selling their own zeitcoins were the developers. When they saw they weren't going to able to make money that way and people were only willing to buy zeitcoin at 1 satoshi, they voided the block chains, essentially wiping out all coins purchased at the low price. This is so they wouldn't have non developers dumping with them when price went back up. They have no coins to give, and are no longer working on the issue *what so ever* and are referring people to email zeitloss@zeit-coin.com as the only possibility of getting their coins back. They have denied that zeitcoin has asked them to send data of affected users. I don't know who to believe but it's not looking good. All I want is the over 2 million coins that were deleted from cryptorush by the developers of zeitcoin. I don't think cryptorush would steal zeitcoin considering its only 1 satoshi and they have coins worth much much more they would steal way before zeitcoin.

BlaaaBlaaBlaaaBlaaaa
MineMyCryptos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

MineMyCryptos ZEIT Coin pool
Fast, stable and secure

bigc1984

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

Are you ignorant to how coins work?  We cannot delete coins from the blockchain why don't you learn how crypto currencies work before you make ridiculous accusations. Once a coin is on the blockchain it cannot be deleted.

WOW. First response I've gotten from the 'developer' yet and instead of him trying to help with the issue, he ignores it to insult my knowledge of cryptocurrency. What a great community this is.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:56:19 PM

WOW. First response I've gotten from the 'developer' yet and instead of him trying to help with the issue, he ignores it to insult my knowledge of cryptocurrency. What a great community this is.

Hmmm funny instead of just complaining you could read the thread because we posted this a few hours ago

Hey everyone,

Sorry just catching up on what I have missed. I was away for the weekend visiting a sick family member. I am back now. It seems this Cryptorush is being blown way out of proportion. I was trying to stay professional about it but here it is. They screwed up, not us. We are willing to help give people back some of their losses because we know Cryptorush won't. We did not do this it was completely Cryptorush and anything they say differently is ridiculous.

I have over 200+ emails of people contacting us saying that we owe them their ZEIT unfortunately a) we don't even have enough to pay you all back b) we were hoping that after seeing what we were going to do with people who lost where it wasn't our fault, Cryptorush would own up to it and start paying back their members who used their exchange.

We have no affiliation with them and their allegations of us creating this problem to dump the coin is ludicrous how would that be beneficial for us in any way? It makes no sense they are trying everything they can to not pay their own users back. I feel this is a clear indication of who is at fault overall.

I will talk it over with the team to see what we can do however everyone should know our donation fund is no where near the amount people have lost and if I was you, you all should get together and go after the real people who you lost your ZEIT from.

I am fed up with trying to help and then having the blame put on us. We do not run the exchange nor do we have anything to do with how they run their exchange. WE DID NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go through the emails we have to see what we can do here however we did the donation fund as a help we were not assuming responsibility to pay everyone back as this was not our screw up!!!!!!!!!

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

My coins gone for good = me coming here everyday 10x a day and letting everyone know what happened. (trust me I got the time)

At least get your facts straight before threatening to come on here 10 times a day and "let everyone know what happened." That's a real quick way to get blacklisted here. It's a very easy thing for everyone to just click the ignore button and be done with you. I still don't understand why you are buying CR's bullshit stories and why you are coming on here demanding action from the devs. You need to be spamming the hell out of CR, not us. Like I said before, it's not our fault you lost your coins. The relief fund did NOT have to be set up at all in the first place. The devs did that of their own free will, and the members of this community donated to it out of their own generosity. I repeat... NO ONE HAD TO DO THAT AT ALL! So don't come in here posting BS from cyrptorush. They are obviously in self-preservation mode because they know they screwed up and caused this mess. And since they have a lot to lose by admitting fault, they immediately blame the devs instead. Get your facts straight and don't make pale threats here. You aren't making any allies by doing what you are doing.

You're a liar and either in on the scam or are a an idiot enabler. WTF would cryptorush steal one of the coins with the LEAST value on it's exchange? Don't you think they would steal ANY other coin consider they are actually worth a lot more? It's obvious what's going on when you come to a forum for days and days asking for a developer to help you and only get attacked by the community instead. If you are thinking about investing int his coin DONT! I was scammed for over 2.6 million zeitcoin when the developers deleted the coins from the block chain for no reason.

And you're a complete idiot. No one stole. Cryptorush fucked up the update and allowed OTHER PEOPLE ON THEIR EXCHANGE TO GET PEOPLES COINS WRONGFULLY. They made a mistake that made others wealthier, and screwed a lot of people with the mistake. The coins were never deleted. You are an idiot and should learn to read before you make idiot posts.
bigc1984

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:00:15 PM

And you're a complete idiot. No one stole. Cryptorush fucked up the update and allowed OTHER PEOPLE ON THEIR EXCHANGE TO GET PEOPLES COINS WRONGFULLY. They made a mistake that made others wealthier, and screwed a lot of people with the mistake. The coins were never deleted. You are an idiot and should learn to read before you make idiot posts.

You're obviously not smart enough to know when to leave personal comments from when you are in person. If you tried calling me an 'idiot' in person you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. Why would anyone invest in this coin when the last ones who did got robbed?
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:02:25 PM

You're obviously not smart enough to know when to leave personal comments from when you are in person. If you tried calling me an 'idiot' in person you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. Why would anyone invest in this coin when the last ones who did got robbed?

You think you are the only one who invested? You think you are the only one who got scammed from CR? But you are the only one who has this bad attitude about it.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:02:37 PM

Dude, seriously, learn how to read and comprehend. Where in my post did I ever say anything about CR stealing your coins? Go back and read what the devs posted today and maybe try real hard to understand what they are saying. They did not scam you. There is no scam. The whole thing was a result of CR updating code before the devs said it was ok to do it. CR jumped the gun and caused this whole mess and then immediately blamed the devs for it. Why do you not understand that? You are so hard headed! You're the one who is on here regurgitating the same tired lies posted by and told to you by CR, and you call me an idiot? Get a clue man!

Open your mind for once and read statements from both CR's side and Zeit devs side and see which one truly makes more sense and is more believable. And then point your anger at the right party. You said, "it's obvious what's going on when you come to a forum for days and days asking for a developer to help you and only get attacked by the community instead." What do you think is going to happen when you come in here with an attitude of entitlement, throwing around your demands and regurgitating lies instead of facts?

Man you are insufferable! I will allow you a chance to respond to this post, and if it is anything like your past few posts have been, I will gladly put you on my ignore list.

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: