May 27, 2024, 04:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Rikkie7

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:06:17 PM

I want it to be 0.0002 btc per zeit. I want! Angry

buy chances at one satochi :-)
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:08:27 PM

BigC will continually be censored from this conversation. It's funny because I just looked back to the last 5 pages of PM's here on BitcoinTalk and not one time does this BigC fellow come up.

@BigC: Instead of childishly spamming the thread calling US scammers, why don't you maybe send us a PM? First of all, you are not the only one that lost coins on the EXCHANGE. Does it look like we are an exchange to you? No. We know you are pissed, however your anger does not come close to ours. We have been left to sort this whole mess out with the small team we have. This community is 100x larger then we are, and we did not loose your coins, so chill out.

Our e-mail has been flooded with messages from people claiming they have lost far greater amounts than what we currently hold as a team. If we were to pay back everyone who claims they lost coins ON THE EXCHANGE, it would bankrupt us and there would be no funds left to continue development. Therefore we are looking into a way we can equitably reimburse those who lost with the funds that we have allocated to this fund. (50m + donations)

This community needs to realize that we are taking it upon ourselves to help those who suffered a loss. We did not steal your coins, so stop yelling at us and calling us scammers. Also thank you to those who are sticking up for us, we're doing our best and promise that the reimbursement fund will be put towards those that can prove their loss. However individuals like BigC who childishly spam the thread are going to be reimbursed last. Those who are supportive and PATIENT and understand that we are working hard to resolve this will be reimbursed much before these spammers. So just keep that in mind when you are calling us Scammers. I'm not saying you won't receive some sore of reimbursement, all I'm saying is you're making this much more difficult for yourself, so keep it up.  Wink

A brief update has been posted to the OP. We are trying to get the block explorer up and ready for you guys by tonight. This thing has given us immense problems, however it's almost resolved and will be available VERY SOON! Mark my words.

In addition, new bounties will be allocated to those who help bring exposure to the Zeitcoin movement. We will be giving away upwards of 50,000ZEIT per person who helps grow this movement by following specific tasks. We're sorry about any previous bounties that have not been paid. Our development/giveaway fund has been slashed immensely as we have run into various issues that we have had to pay to get resolved. However we have a strategic promotional-plan that will allow us to distribute hundreds of thousands of ZEIT to those that help us grow. More information on this will be available tonight.

We have huge plans for the future of ZEIT, however patience is key. The exchange rate has been affected by all of these rumours and baseless accusations and does not AT ALL reflect this great community or the mining difficulty. Rest assured that after the block explorer is up, CoinMarketCap & CoinWarz will be in a position to list our coin. Then we will move on to further stages of our promotional plan to raise immense awareness.

Again, thank you to all the supporters. The trolls here are simply wasting their time and we will prove them wrong through our actions over the next few weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:09:21 PM

buy chances at one satochi :-)

ive been buying as much as i can
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:20:55 PM

Nice post ZEITCOIN. Yet again you've shown patience in your responses and are performing very well under pressure.
Once that block explorer is up I'll feel much more comfortable, I hope you can understand my recent nerves. Words without the actions backing them up that are stated they're just characters on a server (ok, so that's all an explorer is too smartie pants) Smiley

Have you guys had any ideas of how we can get this movement.... moving? There was some discussion about projects the other day that never gained any traction at all.
At present while we're all still strangers, you're the one holding us together, giving us a little guidance for something we could work on together I think would help us to unite as a community, interact better and learn what skills and knowledge we each have to help us move forward without the requirement of a central 'leader' hopefully.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:22:33 PM

Nice post ZEITCOIN. Yet again you've shown patience in your responses and are performing very well under pressure.
Once that block explorer is up I'll feel much more comfortable, I hope you can understand my recent nerves. Words without the actions backing them up that are stated they're just characters on a server (ok, so that's all an explorer is too smartie pants) Smiley

Have you guys had any ideas of how we can get this movement.... moving? There was some discussion about projects the other day that never gained any traction at all.
At present while we're all still strangers, you're the one holding us together, giving us a little guidance for something we could work on together I think would help us to unite as a community, interact better and learn what skills and knowledge we each have to help us move forward without the requirement of a central 'leader' hopefully.

We are working on a whole new platform for us to communicate the next steps however as you can see are constantly dealing with other stuff that takes our focus away from the important things i.e. next steps for coins.

We will be releasing more info today hopefully once we get news the explorer is ready.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:23:43 PM

Awesome, thnx man
 xo xo xo xo

IvanStolyar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:25:27 PM

Noooo, one of the early ish 1 sat buys is mine, once that's filled THEN it can rise.
Hey, I got an electric bill coming which will need paying and the dent in the floor repairing Wink
I see you are a very experienced trader and I ll do as you say.
Bear it, yes, and bull it to Venera and money money money money money…
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:28:02 PM

Does anyone else see the irony with the petulant comments in this thread and what this coin is supposed to stand for?  Tongue

Silly!

I like the term petulant:) Every day you learn something new around here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:30:39 PM

Noooo, one of the early ish 1 sat buys is mine, once that's filled THEN it can rise.
Hey, I got an electric bill coming which will need paying and the dent in the floor repairing Wink

Noooo, I usually lose out on trading. Eventually I have to get it right, but I'm speaking selfishly, I already had a 1sat order in just after it went live on MintPal, if someone puts a 1 sat buy order in now, it's unlikely to get filled.
I kinda hope mine doesn't get filled, wouldn't be too good for the coin, but for the sake of covering the looming electric bill ($1,140 for the quarter), I do (because many trades have lost money :|)

LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:32:59 PM

@ZEITCOIN

Thank you,

... and yes, I am right behind the long-term plans your team have for this coin.

The best I can do to help right now is actually talking to real-world, mostly non-PC type people about cryptocurrency in general & zeitcoin in particular.

As a result GBP 500 in cold hard cash has been invested in the future of this coin, in addition to what I was able to rake together myself.

I suppose this is a gentle reminder that some 'work' done for the coin cannot be quantified as easily as tweets or FB posts.

Peace & respect, Bro Cheesy

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Dale Allen

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

Sh1t sometimes happens. We were born to make mistakes, we learn from them, we get stronger. Regardless, I like the Zeitgeist movement, it stands for something tangible. I've had my 65 MH/s pointed at Zeitcoin since 8 hours after it launched (I put the wrong bloody alarm time in my calendar). I've blown two rigs due to fog getting sucked in through the extractor fan. I only considered rain! Anyways, you guys owe to the Zeitgeist movements to keep this going and everyone else should watch the their videos, eat humble pie, pay your taxes, chant "i am free, i am free" and then buy or mine for some coins. I could of easily gone back to mining more profitable coins, but I have a good feeling this one and I'll mine it until it's POS. That's a big investment considering I'm eating near 30 KWh at about £90 a day. Part of me feels a bit of a bad'un for using so much electricity for something that doesn't actually exist but it's better than building weapons or watching Coronation Street (for those in the U.S. it's Beverly Hills 90210 but much much shitter, and the women are no better either).

I'll keep watching, good luck, Dale.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:37:40 PM

Does anyone else see the irony with the petulant comments in this thread and what this coin is supposed to stand for?  Tongue

Silly!

Perhaps you are right but don't get too angry Smiley

Sun will shine.

Regards.
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:50:38 PM

I've had my 65 MH/s pointed at Zeitcoin since 8 hours after it launched

I'll give you TEN litoshi per coin if you wanna cash out Wink

eozdem

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

hi, I really don't have time to read that 276 pages. Sorry if it's mentioned before but is there any interview with peter joseph or jacque fresco about this coin movement?

BTC: 3CK57YEqbkQNAj9UetrK2S2WpBEe8rke4J
Telegram : EttercapDb
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:57:22 PM

hi, I really don't have time to read that 276 pages. Sorry if it's mentioned before but is there any interview with peter joseph or jacque fresco about this coin movement?

Hi Eozdem:

This is the latest I'm aware of:
http://t.co/Z0LQ6p649x

We (of course) disagree with their 'official (WTF that means) statement. Many of us believe in the movement, but are more pragmatic than the 'official reps' about Digital currencies. They seem to think we should make ONE step from where we are straight to a resource based economy. Personally, I think it's going to be many steps and therefore we're working on our own mirrored movement, aiming for the same goal, but using digital currencies to help us get their.

FWIW, here's MY 'official' response to their statement:
https://t.co/UDeHbcG8If

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

No problem, I'll give you a brief update. We were in talks with a local TZM chapter at the very start and were getting a good response from them. However they decided not to be officially associated with us since they are not yet convinced about cryptocurrencies. This movement is a community of like-minded individuals who seek to integrate cryptocurrencies into the world of activism. We believe in TZM's principles of creating a better quality of living for all humans on earth and believe that cryptocurrencies are a perfect fit for this objective.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:01:19 PM

Also please realize that TZM has many chapters all over the world and the statement above is from the headquarters. By the time our inquiries had reached main office, we had already launched. However the second TZM told us they would not directly associate with us, we completely disassociated with them directly and instead are just a movement of people who believe in their principles.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:07:59 PM

Noooo, I usually lose out on trading. Eventually I have to get it right, but I'm speaking selfishly, I already had a 1sat order in just after it went live on MintPal, if someone puts a 1 sat buy order in now, it's unlikely to get filled.
I kinda hope mine doesn't get filled, wouldn't be too good for the coin, but for the sake of covering the looming electric bill ($1,140 for the quarter), I do (because many trades have lost money :|)

I think once the POS phase is over, we should start seeing some serious appreciation. If you want to see where the coin is going, I think we're going to see this get as high as 50 Satoshi since that's where the last major sell wall is. The way I see it, all these trolls is just the perfect opportunity for the whales to spread panic selling which actually just keeps the difficulty down!!

With my 1.9k Mh/s, I make about 450k zeit per 24 hour period. At 2 satoshi, this amounts to only about $5, or maybe $7.5 a day if I try to buy at 2 and sell at 3. But if the prices should even jump up to 6 satoshi on some major news (crypsy lists us for example), then all of a sudden I'm making $15 and this is the most profitable coin. Then all the multi pools will jump in and try to mine up the coin and then diff goes up and I'm making fewer coins and then $$ a day goes back down to around $5-7 a day. So in all reality, I actually WANT the price to remain at 2/1 sell/buy spread with the buy side being constantly low, so that way no one will want to mine and then I get even more coin per Mh/s.

But again, this is just for 4 weeks, and then poof! I (and everyone else) move back to mining on multi-pools. At this point, there is no more autosell by multipools and we start seeing the sort of growth like what we see in blackcoin, another pure POS coin.

Again, all this drama going on right now with CR is just senseless blood on the street keeping prices low. And I hope it stays that way for a couple more halving in a way that I am still mining comparably to other similar coins (around $5-$7 a day at 1.9 MH/s) at 1 satoshi! When we hit the 100% POS phase, THAT is when things should start getting interesting, price wise. And I'm basing this on what I'm seeing with the blackcoin folks, where their coin is where we will eventually get to.
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:09:56 PM

BigC will continually be censored from this conversation. It's funny because I just looked back to the last 5 pages of PM's here on BitcoinTalk and not one time does this BigC fellow come up.

@BigC: Instead of childishly spamming the thread calling US scammers, why don't you maybe send us a PM? First of all, you are not the only one that lost coins on the EXCHANGE. Does it look like we are an exchange to you? No. We know you are pissed, however your anger does not come close to ours. We have been left to sort this whole mess out with the small team we have. This community is 100x larger then we are, and we did not loose your coins, so chill out.

Our e-mail has been flooded with messages from people claiming they have lost far greater amounts than what we currently hold as a team. If we were to pay back everyone who claims they lost coins ON THE EXCHANGE, it would bankrupt us and there would be no funds left to continue development. Therefore we are looking into a way we can equitably reimburse those who lost with the funds that we have allocated to this fund. (50m + donations)

This community needs to realize that we are taking it upon ourselves to help those who suffered a loss. We did not steal your coins, so stop yelling at us and calling us scammers. Also thank you to those who are sticking up for us, we're doing our best and promise that the reimbursement fund will be put towards those that can prove their loss. However individuals like BigC who childishly spam the thread are going to be reimbursed last. Those who are supportive and PATIENT and understand that we are working hard to resolve this will be reimbursed much before these spammers. So just keep that in mind when you are calling us Scammers. I'm not saying you won't receive some sore of reimbursement, all I'm saying is you're making this much more difficult for yourself, so keep it up.  Wink

A brief update has been posted to the OP. We are trying to get the block explorer up and ready for you guys by tonight. This thing has given us immense problems, however it's almost resolved and will be available VERY SOON! Mark my words.

In addition, new bounties will be allocated to those who help bring exposure to the Zeitcoin movement. We will be giving away upwards of 50,000ZEIT per person who helps grow this movement by following specific tasks. We're sorry about any previous bounties that have not been paid. Our development/giveaway fund has been slashed immensely as we have run into various issues that we have had to pay to get resolved. However we have a strategic promotional-plan that will allow us to distribute hundreds of thousands of ZEIT to those that help us grow. More information on this will be available tonight.

We have huge plans for the future of ZEIT, however patience is key. The exchange rate has been affected by all of these rumours and baseless accusations and does not AT ALL reflect this great community or the mining difficulty. Rest assured that after the block explorer is up, CoinMarketCap & CoinWarz will be in a position to list our coin. Then we will move on to further stages of our promotional plan to raise immense awareness.

Again, thank you to all the supporters. The trolls here are simply wasting their time and we will prove them wrong through our actions over the next few weeks.

I agree with you 1000000000000000000% with what you say.I have lost 100k but i don`t want them back.It`s nothing in front of this big and strong community.We have to spread the word Zeit coin and help make it bigger and stronger.I thing that your email must flooded with messages with ideas for this community and this coin.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

Also please realize that TZM has many chapters all over the world and the statement above is from the headquarters. By the time our inquiries had reached main office, we had already launched. However the second TZM told us they would not directly associate with us, we completely disassociated with them directly and instead are just a movement of people who believe in their principles.

Personally I am happier being one of the latter than I would be as one of the former.

(for reasons that are FAR too complex to attempt to go into here!)

In a way, every single person who is in any way involved with cryptos is, whether they like or are even aware of it or not, are also part of the movement to wrest power away from the truly corrupt financial institutions of today.

Gotta be some irony in there somewhere, huh?

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: