June 09, 2024, 12:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009213 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:14:20 AM

Zeit on the ground again Smiley)

BTC
gimmezeit

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:19:26 AM

Gavin if I remember was offering a bounty on whoever is managing to hack his wallet Smiley Go for it.

Thanks. That is what most people would think is the biggest risk.
Just by the fact that there exists a bounty (for some amount of time now) i would not try to break the wallet from the outside.

Why should i bother with the wallet itself if i can install my (probably key logging) software on all those  unpatched windows machines, on all the telephones loaded with broken or malicious software or simply send scam messages to users and trick them into giving me the money. It is amazing how good scamming works on average.
If you dont mind foul language and a few sexist jokes, listen to one or two podcasts by "exotic liability" (basically security professionals ranting for an hour). But highly amusing and informative, at times. Smiley

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:32:35 AM

I need code in JavaScript or C/C++ a function that allows me to get the difficulty in real time via Internet of a few coins for after i can display it in a dialog box or window.

Anyone have? Can facilitate me? From already thank you very much!  Smiley

not easy, you would need to have a daemon running for each coin with each its full blockchain
the other option is to scrape it off pool websites with a crawler daemon
both cases require a hefty amount of maintenance and initial research also depending on how many altcoins you want to include.

i know, i was gona write something to mine during short profit windows of a selection of 130 scrypt coins, i found zeit when i was collecting a list of pools for the first coin. my selection of coins consisted of only coins available on an exchange with an api, had to research each coin from the market list of cryptorush, poloniex and cryptsy.

if you pay me, i will build your idea.

Thanks for answering me, I did not think I need to keep all blockchain of each coin.
And the deamon calculated internally the current difficulty or get it from a central server?

is your question towards the coin daemon method of getting difficulty or towards what i was going to write for myself?

difficulty is based on previous blocks blocktime, you need to have the full coin node running to have the right chain and most recent block to calculate current difficulty

as for what i was going to write, i could make it a general pupose php scrypt you can call a function from to get a coin specific realtime difficulty. the php function would fetch the stat page from diffrent pools and get the difficulty from the most likely valid one. there arent that many diffrent pool front ends, i can write a scrypt that can be used across diffrent coins for many pools, even detect which type of front end it is and use the right function. all you would need to do is maintain lists of pools.

If I told by both things interest me.
And you have to hand the source code of the php scrypt? Or you have to write it especially? I can give you a small reward!

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
jomama22

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:34:17 AM

im loving it. nomnomnom
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:57:08 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 08:10:21 AM by Anonymousg64

I need code in JavaScript or C/C++ a function that allows me to get the difficulty in real time via Internet of a few coins for after i can display it in a dialog box or window.

not easy, you would need to have a daemon running for each coin with each its full blockchain
both cases require a hefty amount of maintenance and initial research also depending on how many altcoins you want to include.

i know, i was gona write something to mine during short profit windows of a selection of 130 scrypt coins, i found zeit when i was collecting a list of pools for the first coin. my selection of coins consisted of only coins available on an exchange with an api, had to research each coin from the market list of cryptorush, poloniex and cryptsy.

Thanks for answering me, I did not think I need to keep all blockchain of each coin.
And the deamon calculated internally the current difficulty or get it from a central server?

is your question towards the coin daemon method of getting difficulty or towards what i was going to write for myself?

difficulty is based on previous blocks blocktime, you need to have the full coin node running to have the right chain and most recent block to calculate current difficulty

as for what i was going to write, i could make it a general pupose php scrypt you can call a function from to get a coin specific realtime difficulty. the php function would fetch the stat page from diffrent pools and get the difficulty from the most likely valid one. there arent that many diffrent pool front ends, i can write a scrypt that can be used across diffrent coins for many pools, even detect which type of front end it is and use the right function. all you would need to do is maintain lists of pools.

And you have to hand the source code of the php scrypt? Or you have to write it especially? I can give you a small reward!

i dont have any code yet, i was at the point of collecting pools before i switched focus to ZEIT.

We can make this the first public hire for ZEIT

5000000 ZEIT (~31USD) is what i ask for, i will deliver by 6pm GMT-5 if that is agreed upon

i will need a list of coins, il need to research what the pools for each coin use for frontend and collect a list of pools, using pool size as weight to determine correct difficulty accross pools to avoid bad data.

fof now im going to sleep, brb in 7hours
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:10:21 AM

Just a first-thing-in-the-morning idea...

I'd like to help with the voting on Cryptsy but I only have .0022 points. If there are many of us with small parts of points maybe they could be transferred to a 'trustworthy person' (Zeitcoin?) to purchase voting points?

Better than them just sitting there doing nowt!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
nirkriek

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:10:59 AM

im loving it. nomnomnom

Love is not enough. Need your buy support.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8J8SSZVXwz32U6GqYSsipKss41g2d9Zy4
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:12:30 AM

I'd like to help with the voting on Cryptsy but I only have .0022 points. If there are many of us with small parts of points maybe they could be transferred to a 'trustworthy person' (Zeitcoin?) to purchase voting points?

thats a good idea, i have 0.148
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:16:45 AM

i dont have any code yet, i was at the point of collecting pools before i switched focus to ZEIT.

We can make this the first public hire for ZEIT

5000000 ZEIT (~31USD) is what i ask for, i will deliver by 6pm GMT-5 if that is agreed upon

i will need a list of coins, il need to research what the pools for each coin use for frontend and collect a list of pools, using pool size as weight to determine correct difficulty accross pools to avoid bad data.

fof now im going to sleep, brb in 7hours

And what features does it have? Extracts data from online webpages? Work with a deamon or how is it?
You can compile and build with MS Visual Studio 2010 for Windows 7?

I'm in GTM-3 and I'm sleepy! hahaha
Then we continue...

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:24:55 AM

extracts data from the stats webpages of pools

i can customize the solution to whatever purpose you need, altho PHP is the simplest option
doing it in C/C++ would be more complicated and time consuming. if you need it for a compiled application you could just have the php script setup on a server and use curl or other to fetch a page cointaining just the difficulty number.

we need that new community platform
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:26:56 AM

im loving it. nomnomnom

Love is not enough. Need your buy support.

Seems like the buy support is just as thin love. But , don't worry , I'm pretty sure it's just the bad news surrounding cryptos in general.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zombie007

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:33:58 AM

LOOOW diff, so big amount for meeee Cheesy

florin227

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:36:45 AM

IF YOU LOST YOUR ZEIT COIN BALANCE ON CRYPTORUSH>IN PLEASE RED THIS:

Like many others I have been scammed by cryptorush.in and lost a considerable balance of Zeit coin. I am tiered of all these bitcoin / altcoin scams and I will not let this one go. I do not care about the flaw in the wallet, in my opinion the only responsible is cryptorush. I sent my bitcoins to them and they should be responsible for this.

Despite their public statement and their terms and conditions on their website they are still running an online business and there are laws and regulations that protect users and consumers against abuse and fraud.

We have made a preliminary due diligence and found the following:

1. The owner of the website is believed to be Patrick Austin, residing in Sloe Lane, Crundale, Kent, Great Britain. This could be a registrar name - but a legal action would easily disclose the real name
2. At least one of the employees, called Robert Keith Christopher Jr is residing in Lake City, Florida, USA
3. The fraud involves at least 2 billion Zeit coins which at current market rate means 60 BTC or almost USD 40,000

I Invite all users who suffered damage from cryptorush to:

1. send an e-mail to: zeit.against.cryptorush@gmail.com with your contact details, proof of damage ( print screen, transaction history, etc ).

2. File an official complaint for fraud to:
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- UK Police Internet Crime Unit: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud  

What actions we are willing to take:

1. File an official complaint signed by all users who suffered damage from cryptorush to FBI, UK Police ( internet crime units ) and tax authorities in both countries ( IRS and HMRC )for fraud and running a business without any registration or license
2. File an official complaint to the hosting provider
3. Take legal actions against Patrick Austin and Robert Keith Christopher Jr both in UK and US. If none of them is the real owner of cryptorush they will be forced to reveal his identity
4. After correctly identifying the owners of the website, sue them and ask for compensation against suffered loss at the maximum price Zeit coin had since the incidend which was 0.00000005 BTC, but could be more in the future.

Anyone who want to support this action and make a stand in stopping cryptocurrency related frauds can make a donation at the following addresses:

BTC address: 1JeZV8buuS4rNPpXiDAegZbJvNVU6ziEZZ
ZEIT address: Min9va3ujwLRsTgwPNyU9qVYJdWvd9Lp3Q
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:38:43 AM

It's not much but I can add 0.05 to the points.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
nut0.1

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

Have about .008 you can have

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:32:05 AM

Excellent post Florin.

Zeit is in the running to be added to Atomic Trade.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516934.0
I know it's pretty early to add tons of exchanges but they are pretty low volume at the moment.

Also shameless self promotion of my referral link https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=OJG226XC.
I kind of like the site, they seem to have their shit together, and no bribe votes.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:59:58 AM

Wonderfully positive responses so far, thank you people Cheesy

... but I wasn't suggesting you send them to me, I kinda hope Zeitcoin will publish his Cryptsy trade key so it is 'official' and we can all send our 'loose change' cryptsy points to him.

I am - well, was, really - an industrial electrical engineer, I was always happy to leave the admin & accounts stuff to people who were into that kinda thang Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:31:38 AM

Wonderfully positive responses so far, thank you people Cheesy

... but I wasn't suggesting you send them to me, I kinda hope Zeitcoin will publish his Cryptsy trade key so it is 'official' and we can all send our 'loose change' cryptsy points to him.

I am - well, was, really - an industrial electrical engineer, I was always happy to leave the admin & accounts stuff to people who were into that kinda thang Wink

I agree it's best to just send them to Zeitcoin, wasn't suggesting you have to sort it all out, just thought it would be easier to reply to your's so people could keep a running total (0.201 so far, that's one extra vote Cheesy)

I have a small amount of BTC heading to Cryptsy at the moment, think it's worth a couple of Points will send that too if we get the trade key.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:03:51 AM

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR THE MINERS ...

On my rig, I can mine at around 9,500 Zeit/hr this week.

HOWEVER

I can mine Doge at 250/hr.

As Doge is worth 77x as much as Zeit right now, that equates to around 19,000 Zeit/hr (assuming buying Zeit @ 2 sats)

THUS

By switching to mining Doge, selling them on Cryptsy, transferring them to MintPal & buying Zeit -

1) I am getting double the Zeit for my hashing power.

2) I am generating 'trade volume' for Zeit.

3) I am amassing more Cryptsy points to vote Zeit with.

E2A

4) I'm taking Zeit off idiots who don't know what they have Wink

Anyone agree & joining me?

I'm at DogeHouse.org

gimmezeit

Activity: 93

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:16:12 AM

IF YOU LOST YOUR ZEIT COIN BALANCE ON CRYPTORUSH>IN PLEASE RED THIS:

Like many others I have been scammed by cryptorush.in and lost a considerable balance of Zeit coin. I am tiered of all these bitcoin / altcoin scams and I will not let this one go. I do not care about the flaw in the wallet, in my opinion the only responsible is cryptorush. I sent my bitcoins to them and they should be responsible for this.

Despite their public statement and their terms and conditions on their website they are still running an online business and there are laws and regulations that protect users and consumers against abuse and fraud.

We have made a preliminary due diligence and found the following:

1. The owner of the website is believed to be Patrick Austin, residing in Sloe Lane, Crundale, Kent, Great Britain. This could be a registrar name - but a legal action would easily disclose the real name
2. At least one of the employees, called Robert Keith Christopher Jr is residing in Lake City, Florida, USA
3. The fraud involves at least 2 billion Zeit coins which at current market rate means 60 BTC or almost USD 40,000

I Invite all users who suffered damage from cryptorush to:

1. send an e-mail to: zeit.against.cryptorush@gmail.com with your contact details, proof of damage ( print screen, transaction history, etc ).

2. File an official complaint for fraud to:
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- UK Police Internet Crime Unit: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud  

What actions we are willing to take:

1. File an official complaint signed by all users who suffered damage from cryptorush to FBI, UK Police ( internet crime units ) and tax authorities in both countries ( IRS and HMRC )for fraud and running a business without any registration or license
2. File an official complaint to the hosting provider
3. Take legal actions against Patrick Austin and Robert Keith Christopher Jr both in UK and US. If none of them is the real owner of cryptorush they will be forced to reveal his identity
4. After correctly identifying the owners of the website, sue them and ask for compensation against suffered loss at the maximum price Zeit coin had since the incidend which was 0.00000005 BTC, but could be more in the future.

Anyone who want to support this action and make a stand in stopping cryptocurrency related frauds can make a donation at the following addresses:

BTC address: 1JeZV8buuS4rNPpXiDAegZbJvNVU6ziEZZ
ZEIT address: Min9va3ujwLRsTgwPNyU9qVYJdWvd9Lp3Q

With the experience gained .. you could directly include the next case of similar kind.

CoinEx does not look good.

http://ilikekillnerds.com/2014/03/looks-like-coinex-pw-might-have-been-hacked/
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7413535

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: