June 28, 2024, 03:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:52:57 PM

I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

VRAM could be faulty, is the card still under warranty? You might need to RMA it back to the supplier/manufacturer.

I had the same thing recently with a brand new MSI R9 280x, I feel for you bro.

Yes it's under warranty as it's brand new. And I don't think it's running too hard or anything. 430 khs only at 65 degrees celcius (asus r9 270x)... How I can know which card it is? It's card 1 in cgminer...
And what can I say to the supplier? As I don't think they like if I said I use it for mining zeitcoins.. Cheesy

If it's card 1 then it will probably be the second card down (top card is usually card 0). Not sure about the supplier you went to, but mining on a GPU won't void your warranty so you should be fine returning it.

But before you return it, try turning it down a bit first. Drop intensity down by 1 for an hour and see what happens.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

VRAM could be faulty, is the card still under warranty? You might need to RMA it back to the supplier/manufacturer.

Yes it's under warranty as it's brand new. And I don't think it's running too hard or anything. 430 khs only at 65 degrees celcius (asus r9 270x)... How I can know which card it is? It's card 1 in cgminer...
And what can I say to the supplier? As I don't think they like if I said I use it for mining zeitcoins.. Cheesy

have you actually tried turning it down?

I can't see how that would help as one other card is running hotter and more rpm just fine... Where can I find which card it actually is that may be broken?

turn the card down! haha I know you want every single hash u can get but rather less and stable than more and dead. I had same issues turned mine down a tad and still running.
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:05:02 PM

If it's card 1 then it will probably be the second card down (top card is usually card 0). Not sure about the supplier you went to, but mining on a GPU won't void your warranty so you should be fine returning it.

But before you return it, try turning it down a bit first. Drop intensity down by 1 for an hour and see what happens.

Ok intensity is now down by 1. My cards are now running 10 khs lower. The SICK and DEAD happened only once in 3 days. So should I wait another 3 days to see what happens? How can I only manage this GPU 1, not all of them as now all my cards are intensity 18, I only want this shit card to be 18 Sad

What does "R" mean in cgminer?
This sick card has R 32 but the other 2 cards are R 0? What dows that mean?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
buzz2708

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:19:41 PM

R - Ivalid (rejected) shares

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
Rigimon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:22:38 PM

Ok thanks so nothing to worry about the R Cheesy

I am starving
angryacorn

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:24:05 PM

Ok intensity is now down by 1. My cards are now running 10 khs lower. The SICK and DEAD happened only once in 3 days. So should I wait another 3 days to see what happens? How can I only manage this GPU 1, not all of them as now all my cards are intensity 18, I only want this shit card to be 18 Sad

there is away to do what you asking but its a nightmare to manage/setup just no suggested haha specially when you start getting more rigs! sacrifice those 30kh! i turned my rig which was giving me same issues down from 460 to 445 so I know that feel. Smiley
Rigimon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:31:53 PM

there is away to do what you asking but its a nightmare to manage/setup just no suggested haha specially when you start getting more rigs! sacrifice those 30kh! i turned my rig which was giving me same issues down from 460 to 445 so I know that feel. Smiley

Someone here, I can't remember who, was amazed how low hash my r9 270x has (430khs each) and I know they could run at 450 or even more but maybe I just run them now at 420 each just to be sure they live and don't die Cheesy I would organize them a funeral if they died Sad

I am starving
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:33:55 PM

If you just want to lower one card by Intensity, I've found using CGWatcher as a CGMiner GUI handy and you can alter Intensity, clock speed and fan speed from within. Plus it's free! Search Google for CGWatcher and it'll be the top result.

Slightly off topic, has anyone used the CGRemote? I'm incredibly tempted to pay for the beta access if it's worth it and I can install on two machines for one donation.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
buzz2708

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

About your problem. I wrote some posts ago about my same problem. If you have possibility, change it. Nothing helps. It is manufacturing bug or defect ...

Rigimon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:43:50 PM

About your problem. I wrote some posts ago about my same problem. If you have possibility, change it. Nothing helps. It is manufacturing bug or defect ...

How often did you found you card dead or sick?

I am starving
CapSER2.0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:48:08 PM

Another great incentive to keep the BlackCoins is not only the mining PoS, also the fees are paid to miners!
That invite to maintain the BC well safe!!!  Shocked

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
buzz2708

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:51:17 PM

every 24 hours. When it will be warmer, you'll find your card more often sick/dead.
I tried manually run gpu fan at 100%, but there was now effect, only killing faster fan ...

Rigimon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:55:03 PM

every 24 hours. When it will be warmer, you'll find your card more often sick/dead.
I tried manually run gpu fan at 100%, but there was now effect, only killing faster fan ...

ok thanks, I just contacted the supplier, hope they will give me a new card.

I am starving
buzz2708

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

ok thanks, I just contacted the supplier, hope they will give me a new card.

Hope they'll change it. Good luck  Wink

bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:03:25 PM

Slightly off topic, has anyone used the CGRemote? I'm incredibly tempted to pay for the beta access if it's worth it and I can install on two machines for one donation.

I am using it for several months now. It is definitely worth it, as you see all your rigs with one glance. You can manipulate all aspects of your rigs and cards from one computer. Also by leaving the program open in the background, I can see from far (like when I am not working on my PC) if the temperature is right, if they are still alive,... - The app changes your rigs color from neat green to either grey (not working any more) or darker green to red (hot to too hot). So on the screen you see like your 5 rigs all in their appropriate shades of green. And if one suddenly goes down, you see the color slowly changing to grey. Then it's just time to restart that rig...
angryacorn

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:23:44 PM

If you just want to lower one card by Intensity, I've found using CGWatcher as a CGMiner GUI handy and you can alter Intensity, clock speed and fan speed from within. Plus it's free! Search Google for CGWatcher and it'll be the top result.

yes was ME  Grin I tried one and got about 440 but was so unstable just like yours is! 420 is good, but like i said before next cards you should get if you get more are the AMD 6950's, u can pick em up used for alot less and get way more hash!
angryacorn

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:25:11 PM

I am using it for several months now. It is definitely worth it, as you see all your rigs with one glance. You can manipulate all aspects of your rigs and cards from one computer. Also by leaving the program open in the background, I can see from far (like when I am not working on my PC) if the temperature is right, if they are still alive,... - The app changes your rigs color from neat green to either grey (not working any more) or darker green to red (hot to too hot). So on the screen you see like your 5 rigs all in their appropriate shades of green. And if one suddenly goes down, you see the color slowly changing to grey. Then it's just time to restart that rig...

that is awesome!
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:28:01 PM

At work checking in on phone when smoking so missing buts but.
To change individual card intensity in cm miner press.
G for gpu
I for intrnsity
1 enter to select gpu 1
18 enter to set at gpu intensity to 18

Theres a lot of controls within the app..

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
infernus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

CGRemote absolutely worth it if you are mining on several rigs. If you have only one rig there is no need in it.

about sick or dead gpu. Ive had the same problem with my r9 270. It went down twice a day approximately. Ive just decreased intensity by 1 and raised voltage a little bit for one or two days, then turned everything back. Now its running on 502 khs without any problems.

i have my 25 mil zeit stuck on coinex, deposited everything 4 minutes before it went in maintenance mode (((( hope i'll see my coins again

zeit to the moon

hope we'll see block explorer soon...
Rigimon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:41:43 PM

yes was ME  Grin I tried one and got about 440 but was so unstable just like yours is! 420 is good, but like i said before next cards you should get if you get more are the AMD 6950's, u can pick em up used for alot less and get way more hash!

That's a good thing to know!

I am starving
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: