May 29, 2024, 11:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:10:58 PM

Time to sign up for coinmarketcap
Not until the explorer's declared stable and put on a decent server.

Have patience, what's your rush to lower your coins per day amount, you really think we're going to get that many people Zeit supporters from it?

We've not been able to agree to do anything as a community as it is without bringing the profit seekers here as well to confuse matters.

you dont see Anonymous asking for a consensus

people act on the behalf of the idea, their action defines its scope

the only things we can do as a collective is online activism and crowdfunding, the rest will come from individuals acting on the behalf of the community. Either of their own initiative or through a project platform.

it is critical to our community that we have skilled people, everyone in our community can attain that status, i implore you all to go learn

im gona be able to test my POC Milling and Plastic Extrusion CNC soon,
this build cost 1500$, i can reduce that to 600-900$ with further development in the next revision
build volume is about 4x more then what the other 2000$+ 3d printers offer

This interests me greatly, please keep us informed on your progress.

I'm in the process of designing cheap, easy and eco friendly modular shipping container homes. I'm working on a system to use a simple 2 axis plotter with a plasma torch to cut windows and doors automatically, quickly and cheaply. Hopefully later this year I'll build number 1 which will be a 1 bed apartment in a single 40ft container.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
winevirus

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

Explorer Update:
zeitcoind is up-to-date.
DNS has propagated.
Explorer is processing transactions.

Once Explorer is done processing all the blocks (About 35% currently, about an hour remaining), and we do some checks and tweaks, the Explorer will be done.
orbcon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:39:23 PM

Time to sign up for coinmarketcap

Time to POS Cheesy

For the POS to work, do I need to unlock wallet (via the console) every time I start the computer and launch the wallet?

I'm not using a dedicated mining rig, just using the gfx cards on my PC.
BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

Explorer Update:
zeitcoind is up-to-date.
DNS has propagated.
Explorer is processing transactions.

Once Explorer is done processing all the blocks (About 35% currently, about an hour remaining), and we do some checks and tweaks, the Explorer will be done.

http://youtu.be/E1-6qSGAIyk
alexje

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:17:05 PM

Great job you guys!
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:24:02 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

I just discovered something. The dead/sick card I told you some posts ago, it was running with 1500 rpm fan but the others were running about 2000-2500. I clicked the user define (on the right of FUN in afterburner. Now all my cards are running at about 2500 rpm fun and they all went about 10 degrees down! Did I do the right thing? The hottest card is now 65 degrees and others are only 55. And they are giving me 430 khs each. So can someone tell me if I clicked the wrong button or right button Cheesy Or will I find my cards exploded and melted next morning I wake up?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:36:02 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

I just discovered something. The dead/sick card I told you some posts ago, it was running with 1500 rpm fan but the others were running about 2000-2500. I clicked the user define (on the right of FUN in afterburner. Now all my cards are running at about 2500 rpm fun and they all went about 10 degrees down! Did I do the right thing? The hottest card is now 65 degrees and others are only 55. And they are giving me 430 khs each. So can someone tell me if I clicked the wrong button or right button Cheesy Or will I find my cards exploded and melted next morning I wake up?

Sounds like you might have found the cause of your problem. Keep a close eye on them over the next few days to be sure.

On a related note, CGWatcher will automatically lower your intensity if the temps get a little too high.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:05:40 PM

For those in the know,

I've changed my buy to 54,321 just to cause some eyebrows to raise.

As my budget allows me another 2.9 million, I can keep up this game for DAYS!

(but not while I'm asleep, obviously)

If I start running short, I'll drop to 666 zeit/buy (hey, my dad said that was a good number) but remember, the minimum buy is 667 satoshi so it's possible to make the market look like it's jumped 100% just by buying 334 zeit.

i.e. this is a game anyone CAN play, and more of you should be.

... yes I say 'game', I can't change the actual trading by very much, what I see as important is to change the PERCEPTION of trade - I think I've already made a few peeps think ' what the hell am I selling at 1 for?' & 'does this guy know something that I don't?' (the answer to which is, of course, I do Wink )

The serious part - I want it to be at 1 sat when the 'daily' figures are finalised, so that for most of 2moz it shows as +100% whenever it's at 2 instead of -50% when at 1.

.. At this stage of our development, perception is everything!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:19:49 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

You said you are running cgminer? Why not turn on automatic fan control and set a target temperature of say 65 degrees and let that control the temp? Then you can turn the intensity back up and not worry about the temperature at all.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
winevirus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:43:38 PM

Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,

Yes, the Block Explorer is working. However we've encountered a few issues.

#1. There's a change causing it to lag down. I'm going through commits to figure out where I broke it.
#2. There's an issue with addresses. All addresses are properly in it, but transaction addresses are broken. I know what the cause is, I just have to fix it.
#3. I'm tired. I slept 2 hours last night.

----------------------

Okay, while I started writing this.

#1. Fixed.
#2. Reimporting all transactions into the database. We're gonna do some test commits once that's done to confirm addresses are fixed.
#3. Another 20oz Redbull fixes everything.

I'll keep you up-to-date, again. xD
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:47:21 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

You said you are running cgminer? Why not turn on automatic fan control and set a target temperature of say 65 degrees and let that control the temp? Then you can turn the intensity back up and not worry about the temperature at all.

How I do that?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

How I do that?

I assume cgminer is the same accross all systems so manually in the program:
- Press G for gpu management
- Press C for change settings
- A for automatic
Then you can set the target temperature by pressing T and return then hit F to toggle the automatic fan option.

From the config you can add the line "auto-fan" : true, and change the temp target to whatever you want iirc. Been a while since I set it up so if it's not working someone else will have to step in for that.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:58:31 PM

dont sell, your only feeding those who are trying to make money off buying at 1 satoshi and selling at 2 satoshi

just add to the buy wall
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,

Yes, the Block Explorer is working. However we've encountered a few issues.

#1. There's a change causing it to lag down. I'm going through commits to figure out where I broke it.
#2. There's an issue with addresses. All addresses are properly in it, but transaction addresses are broken. I know what the cause is, I just have to fix it.
#3. I'm tired. I slept 2 hours last night.

----------------------

Okay, while I started writing this.

#1. Fixed.
#2. Reimporting all transactions into the database. We're gonna do some test commits once that's done to confirm addresses are fixed.
#3. Another 20oz Redbull fixes everything.

I'll keep you up-to-date, again. xD

Great work, winevirus Cheesy

If I could send you something stronger than RB over this cray-zee interweb thang I would Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
buzz2708

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:00:51 PM

One other question is are you using any secondary cooling methods such as a tabletop fan blowing onto the cards to help dissipate heat? You really can't rely on the card's own fans to dissipate the heat efficiently, especially when you are running more than one card on a rig. Then you have to deal with heat from one card affecting the other cards, and vice versa. Not sure what your setup is like. Do you have the cards set directly into the slots on the motherboard? If so, is your motherboard and cards inside a chassis of some sort? Or do you have the cards attached to risers and attached outside of a chassis? Either way, having secondary cooling is always a good idea. Hopefully you get it sorted out and not lose any of your cards. Best of luck!

I'm using 2 outside fans which are cooling gpu's, and it doesn't help. It is manufacturing(!) defect in 7970 ... I'm not alone who had such problem with 7970 ...

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:07:55 PM

★ March 19th Update ★

Hey Zeitcoin family. Smiley An update has been posted to the OP including the new block explorer. We would like to publicly thank winevirus for helping get the job done.

Now that the explorer is up, CoinMarketCap has been contacted again and CoinWarz is next. The explorer was holding us back from moving onto these steps, so now we are in a position to proceed.

On another note, the Zeitcoin thread is already at over 290 Pages! Cheesy This movement does not seem to be slowing down by any means and once wide-spread exposure is accomplished, there will be no looking back.

Current Objectives, Bounties & Giveaways
One of our biggest goals at the moment is to spread the word about Zeitcoin and continue to grow this community. We are developing a community-based website, but until that's finished, we are looking to continue growing. To accomplish this, we will be releasing new bounties and giveaways for the community every few days. The bounties and giveaways have just been updated so if you are interested in supporting this community while being paid in ZEIT, see the link below. Even one simple comment will be paid in ZEIT!

Lastly, we ask all those who are interested in helping promote or raise awareness for Zeitcoin to PM us directly. We have plenty of bounties for people who support us going forward. This movement has grown to epic proportions so we appreciate everyone for their support.

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

Respond to this post by clicking "quote"

Updates
BTC March 19 BTC
- Block Explorer Updated: http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750
- CoinMarketCap has been contacted, CoinWarz is next
★ Community Bounties & Giveaways ★
A list of bounties and giveaways can be found here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

As excited as a 300lb 53 yo semi-hippy (I actually ENJOY a bit of violence Wink ) can get Wink

*I'm rockin' the Zee, dude!*

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

As excited as a 300lb 53 yo semi-hippy (I actually ENJOY a bit of violence Wink ) can get Wink

Uhhh - the explorer link on the OP just gives

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750."

winevirus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:34:57 PM

Great work, winevirus Cheesy

If I could send you something stronger than RB over this cray-zee interweb thang I would Wink

Donations to help me afford more Redbull are always welcome Tongue

Uhhh - the explorer link on the OP just gives

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750."

He forgot I'm doing a fresh import of the chain to fix address issues Tongue

I'll post when it's up.

-- EDIT --
Data has been importing for about an hour. It's at 29000 out of about 53000. Probably another hour or so.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:45:41 PM

Super excited about being part of the Zeitcoin Movement! I created a blog on wordpress.com and have been actively promoting the coin in various threads in the altcurrency section of this forum. I'm very much looking forward to the POS starting up so I can give my CPU a break. CPU mining has not been very rewarding for me lately with the block halving, but I have still been chugging along. I think this coin has great long-term potential, and with the strong community support and support from the devs we can ensure this coin is used in ways which we believe will be worthwhile. Hopefully one day soon retailers will see the potential and will begin accepting them for transactions.

Great job winevirus on getting the block explorer up and running! Keep on promoting this great coin and let's keep this community alive and strong!

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: