September 08, 2024, 03:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009248 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
smartbomb

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:38:24 PM

I still have 14 million zeitcoin and would love to See this coin climb again but this thread is very,very quiet now.
Whois to say that guys wont DUMP again?....if I stay how much would they be worth in say 2 years? Give a guess, cmon

No one can say for sure, and to make random guesses would be doing a disservice to the coin and community. The value will be a direct result of the supply and demand, just like anything else of value. The main reason why Zeit has not gained value is because of the sheer number of sell wall whales and dumpers that we had in the first few months of its existence. As soon as the PoW phase ended and the multipool was set up, the value began increasing decently. But, as is usual, people's greed got the better of them and they immediately started dumping for what amounted to chump change in the grand scheme of things, and drove the value right back down. How dumb was that? Instead of letting the market settle at what could easily have been double, triple, or even quadruple what most people had invested, the dumpers settled for small profits and drove the price back down.

Yeah well, I'm going to hang on to them now. I'm the patient type and itll be Interesting to See how it plays out. No signs of the original Movement relaxing their stance on crypto currency  at least as a transition?
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:21:04 PM

Hi Guys,

Just a quicky to explain why I've been offline for 10 days -

My Mobo gave up the ghost Sad

A power tranny or thyristor or similar up the top left corner near the 2x2 power connector was found to be exploded over the surrounding architecture when I woke up last Friday morning.

(Gets worse)

It's almost impossible to get hold of a new 1156-socket mobo in the UK. The yanks still have a few but 3-week delivery? No thanks!

So it meant a new mobo AND cpu - don't even ask how I got the money to do it - and while I was at it thought 'fur kit' & got a new case as well.

I just got it booted, of course it was an issue getting windoze to start with the new config...

...but YES it is possible to do it without re-installing. Thank FUCK as I have about a dozen wallets down there that don't have back-ups!

(Zeit being backed up after every major minting, of course)

What you need to do is quite simple.

Go into the BIOS drive config screen & change the settings from AHCI to IDE (if the old mobo was set for AHCI) or vice versa.
Then it will boot to desktop & you can instal the drivers for the new mobo.
Then just reboot to bios & reset to AHCI again.

Took me about an hour to find that fix, thank furque for me lappy!

So anyhoo, I'm still here, still happy, still Zeit-Lion Grin

But I'm not GPU mining again.

EVER.

It's on the QT but I'm hoping to move up to being a minor whale in the next couple of months. If it comes off I'll share all the details here, maybe others can benefit too. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'm VERY busy preparing the paperwork Wink

DON'T FORGET TO GET OUT THERE & ENJOY THE SUN!!!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
smartbomb

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:01:23 PM

Hi Guys,

Just a quicky to explain why I've been offline for 10 days -

My Mobo gave up the ghost Sad

A power tranny or thyristor or similar up the top left corner near the 2x2 power connector was found to be exploded over the surrounding architecture when I woke up last Friday morning.

(Gets worse)

It's almost impossible to get hold of a new 1156-socket mobo in the UK. The yanks still have a few but 3-week delivery? No thanks!

So it meant a new mobo AND cpu - don't even ask how I got the money to do it - and while I was at it thought 'fur kit' & got a new case as well.

I just got it booted, of course it was an issue getting windoze to start with the new config...

...but YES it is possible to do it without re-installing. Thank FUCK as I have about a dozen wallets down there that don't have back-ups!

(Zeit being backed up after every major minting, of course)

What you need to do is quite simple.

Go into the BIOS drive config screen & change the settings from AHCI to IDE (if the old mobo was set for AHCI) or vice versa.
Then it will boot to desktop & you can instal the drivers for the new mobo.
Then just reboot to bios & reset to AHCI again.

Took me about an hour to find that fix, thank furque for me lappy!

So anyhoo, I'm still here, still happy, still Zeit-Lion Grin

But I'm not GPU mining again.

EVER.

It's on the QT but I'm hoping to move up to being a minor whale in the next couple of months. If it comes off I'll share all the details here, maybe others can benefit too. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'm VERY busy preparing the paperwork Wink

DON'T FORGET TO GET OUT THERE & ENJOY THE SUN!!!

welcome back. Is that a Scottish accent?  sun?
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:57:10 AM

welcome back. Is that a Scottish accent?  sun?

My parents are Scots but I was born & raised a sassananch Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:41:56 AM

BTW if there are any weak hands still reading this, I've still got a buy order for a couple of hundred thousand Zeit active on AtomicTrade - I'm offering 27 for them, which is 4 more than you'll get on MintPal.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:41:43 AM

That's what I'm talking about!!

jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:25:26 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:13:38 PM by jommy99

I have been quiet here of late but my wallet is usually busy helping the Zeitcoin network and letting my Zeitcoin stake mine while also buying some ZEIT on these record lows occasionally. I must admit I have been afraid to invest too much more capitol in ZEIT at this time however.  I believe our Zeitcoin has all the potential to grow into a usable and valuable currency, but if no one starts to make it useful it can also just fade away.  I have been working on developing a Gateway Cryptocurrency Shop and site, my Gateway Cryptocurrencies of choice have been Pandacoin(PND) and Dogecoin so far but I have decided to try to incorporate Zeitcoin also, at least experimentally.  Please check it out and let me know if there is any interest from the Zeitcoin community, the Pandacoin(PND) became my focus due to the active Pandacoin(PND) community,  continuous Development support from launch; now growing DEV team... but I would like to promote and support other good cryptocurrencies and crypto communities like Zeitcoin's too, if it seems like a good idea to other Zeitcoin community members.

Site is https://usepnd.com/     of particular interest to the Zeitcoin community is the Insta-buying of ZEIT for USD perhaps here https://usepnd.com/?page_id=425  which is our experimental page for now.
I am just starting to enable instant and fair exchange between some supported cryptos  like  DOGE to PND either way same exchange rate. There is a shop that is just getting going but has vendor relations and many new products will soon be added, you can pay with any Coinpayments.net supported currency, perhaps ZEIT soon if there is enough interest.   There will be a One Million Pandacoin drawing today, we have been doing weekly drawings but todays registered user will have to have commented to qualify.  So if a Zeitcoin community member were to register then comment say for instance Please add ZEIT / PND insta exchange capability, they would have a fairly good chance at being drawn for the One Million PND.   I would then enable the experimental ZEIT / PND exchange and the winner of the One Million PND could exchange them instantly for Three Million ZEIT.

Oh just as an enticement the Coupon / Tipcode ZEIT10000  will credit the first 20 claimers 10000 ZEIT to get their online balance started, ZEIT can be tipped between our users, check the bottom of the site pages.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:15:57 PM

I have been quiet here of late but my wallet is usually busy helping the Zeitcoin network and letting my Zeitcoin stake mine while also buying some ZEIT on these record lows occasionally. I must admit I have been afraid to invest too much more capitol in ZEIT at this time however.  I believe our Zeitcoin has all the potential to grow into a usable and valuable currency, but if no one starts to make it useful it can also just fade away.  I have been working on developing a Gateway Cryptocurrency Shop and site, my Gateway Cryptocurrencies of choice have been Pandacoin(PND) and Dogecoin so far but I have decided to try to incorporate Zeitcoin also, at least experimentally.  Please check it out and let me know if there is any interest from the Zeitcoin community, the Pandacoin(PND) became my focus due to the active Pandacoin(PND) community,  continuous Development support from launch; now growing DEV team... but I would like to promote and support other good cryptocurrencies and crypto communities like Zeitcoin's too, if it seems like a good idea to other Zeitcoin community members.

Site is https://usepnd.com/     of particular interest to the Zeitcoin community is the Insta-buying of ZEIT for USD perhaps here https://usepnd.com/?page_id=425  which is our experimental page for now.
I am just starting to enable instant and fair exchange between some supported cryptos  like  DOGE to PND either way same exchange rate. There is a shop that is just getting going but has vendor relations and many new products will soon be added, you can pay with any Coinpayments.net supported currency, perhaps ZEIT soon if there is enough interest.   There will be a One Million Pandacoin drawing today, we have been doing weekly drawings but todays registered user will have to have commented to qualify.  So if a Zeitcoin community member were to register then comment say for instance Please add ZEIT / PND insta exchange capability, they would have a fairly good chance at being drawn for the One Million PND.   I would then enable the experimental ZEIT / PND exchange and the winner of the One Million PND could exchange them instantly for Three Million ZEIT.

Oh just as an enticement the Coupon / Tipcode ZEIT10000  will credit the first 20 claimers 10000 ZEIT to get their online balance started, ZEIT can be tipped between our users, check the bottom of the site pages.

Hi jommy99, glad to see you've been busy Grin

I've had a quick look at the site, looks good, well done. I'll have a good poke around over the w/e then let you know what I think regarding adding Zeit. For sure we DO need a good use-case but we did get a bit burned by those rooskies bailing on us Sad

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:28:57 PM

UBER-KEWL Grin

I'm 10,000 Zeit & 2,000 PND up on the deal already!

Now if only I can win that million Wink

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:16:51 AM

I've upped the offer on AtomicTrade to 33 for the last 50K or so.

I'm not mining right now so further clean-ups will have to wait.

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:00:10 PM

I think this is pretty much what happened to us too...

http://www.altcointoday.com/?p=13709

rbizz

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:33:15 AM

Is there reason to be concerned about Moolah's takeover of Mintpal and them possibly dropping Zeitcoin?  Seems like if there is going to be a relaunch or some new effort put into this coin someone should let them know so Zeit doesn't get axed. 

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

Is there reason to be concerned about Moolah's takeover of Mintpal and them possibly dropping Zeitcoin?  Seems like if there is going to be a relaunch or some new effort put into this coin someone should let them know so Zeit doesn't get axed. 

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Imagine that. Big money players wanting to get their hands on an exchange so they can make even more money. Interesting how it was stated that everything will be on BTC pairings. Of course, that's where the most money is to be made! I'm not sure about them dropping Zeit though. It states "dead" coins. I haven't checked MintPal in a while now, but I'm pretty sure there has been a decent amount of transactions there for Zeit. I guess we will see soon enough though. In the meantime, people should continue to take full advantage of the current low prices on the LTC exchange before it goes away.

rbizz

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

I haven't checked MintPal in a while now, but I'm pretty sure there has been a decent amount of transactions there for Zeit.

There have been hardly any transactions on Mintpal for weeks now.  There's been a spike in the last couple days but it's all people dumping.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:40:13 PM

I haven't checked MintPal in a while now, but I'm pretty sure there has been a decent amount of transactions there for Zeit.

There have been hardly any transactions on Mintpal for weeks now.  There's been a spike in the last couple days but it's all people dumping.

Why not say "... but it's all supporters gaining cheap Zeit."

In a gentle way, it's still FUD dude.

rbizz

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:56:05 PM

Why not say "... but it's all supporters gaining cheap Zeit."

In a gentle way, it's still FUD dude.

Reality is reality, you can say it whatever way you want.  I'm just wondering if we have enough of these supporters to stay listed on Mintpal.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

I'm working on getting us listed on a new exchange.

IN ADDITION to a bitcoin pairing, what coins would you all like to see #zeitcoin paired with?

rbizz

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

IN ADDITION to a bitcoin pairing, what coins would you all like to see #zeitcoin paired with?

Awesome, I'd be good with anything that would bring the more attention to Zeit.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:19:53 PM

Awesome, I'd be good with anything that would bring the more attention to Zeit.

The new exchange is ....

LazyCoins.com Grin

They are London-based & are getting a licence that will let them offer coin/GBP, Euro & USD. 2FA & offline cold storage is compulsory - 'security over convenience' as they say.

@lazycoins on twitter

We will have a BTC pairing & a DRK pairing to start with.

I've 'politely requested'  that we DON'T get an LTC pairing as

a) Craptsy dumping us to LTC when we were happily trading volumes at 5 sats at the time was one of our 'misfortunes' &

b) LTC is a dinosaur that will soon be overtaken by MUCH better coins.

I'm moving all my non-PoS holdings there tonight as a show of faith, plus a few million Zeit to get the ball rolling.

THIS IS STILL A LONG-TERM HOLDING COIN!

I would not be party to a dumpers charter Sad

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

Hi Guys,

Just dropping by to let you guys know that we have added Zeitcoin to LazyCoins.

It is paired with BTC, DRK, LTC, DOGE markets.

https://lazycoins.com/trade#zeit-btc
https://lazycoins.com/trade#zeit-drk

Follow us: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0

I'm in!

I'm hearing good things about you all over social media.

Please bear in mind that Zeit is a long-term PoS coin so all true supporters are going to be doing their best to buy, not sell. The dev team are taking a summer break, we don't have anything planned technically as we have a solidly working system. We're in this for the long term - and that means years not weeks!

Hope you are too Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: