Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47070 times)
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:41:54 PM

Did Gulden team ever market witnessing or did they release and pray for the best?

Rijk does not care about hyping releases which I can respect and he does not care about the price which i can also respect. It's similar to the GRS team who don't market and work part time on the coin. Gulden always had a higher marketcap than GRS until GRS got added to Binance and Upbit. Great exchanges give a good boost to the coins price as more traders are able to get involved in price determination.

XMR is another coin i invest in because I believe it's the best privacy/anonymous blockchain, it sells itself and traders like it. XMR does not hype itself either.

SIGMA will remove Dump pools froms dumping on the exchanges. Most ppl who mine coins with there computers won't sell at these prices.

Have purchased some Gulden, never thought the prices would get this low compared to when I first purchased. Tried to convince some friends to buy at these prices but they think the Gulden is a dead project. Good that development is back on track from the dev team.

Price is all that matters, the higher it goes the more people will come.
BigDikBTC

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:09:29 AM

SIGMA goes live 16th October!!

https://medium.com/@Gulden/sigma-is-here-c33724e6de5d

2 more weeks of Dump pools left.

Around 700 000 coins still to dump. As long as the prices don't go up it's only $7000 ( < 0.8 btc) worth of coins. Don't push the price up and soak the dumps, easy money.
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:57:52 AM

SIGMA goes live 16th October!!

https://medium.com/@Gulden/sigma-is-here-c33724e6de5d

2 more weeks of Dump pools left.

Around 700 000 coins still to dump. As long as the prices don't go up it's only $7000 ( < 0.8 btc) worth of coins. Don't push the price up and soak the dumps, easy money.

Can you explain why dumping will stop after SIGMA, won't the new miners sell coins?
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:55:48 AM

Fuck this centralized piece of shit coin, this Rijk is the biggest fuckup in blockchain history, hope he steps down very rapidly!

Dump this coin you fools, it is over!
BigDikBTC

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:38:50 AM

Fuck this centralized piece of shit coin, this Rijk is the biggest fuckup in blockchain history, hope he steps down very rapidly!

Future average price after reward changes will be 50sat, best dump and buy more coins later.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:58:02 PM

Bad news, the reward is going from 100 to 120 when Sigma launches as 40 reward going to Gulden Advisory Board for dev funding. New rewards is 50 mining, 30 Witness and 40 Funding. I have dumped my coins that aren't in witness this morning as the price will go much lower because more inflation. Max coins stay the same it will only get max faster.

What idiots. I have said for longest time Rijk needs to decrease block reward, whoever make these decisions can't care about the price. EFL had the right formula but we couldn't find a good developer like Gulden have. This is end for Dutch crypto, RIP

Rijk must use the SIGMA update to add in reward reduction. Less coins in circulation = more value.

Doge has 269,178,926 USD marketcap but only sat price of 26, what good is this to anyone because the supply is too high, no one making profit, like Fiat it lose value.

According to this TA Guldens next target is 233 satoshi, which is more than 200% if you buy now!
He has been succesfully predicting the chart past few months

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NLGBTC/iH12cYPT-This-weeks-action-trend-reversal-490-ROI-OR-a-move-to-30-sat/

Bitcoin halving is less than 1 year away, expect the crypto valuation to pass 2 trillion during the next bull run. Gulden Marketcap will peak over $200million next year.

This is why Rijk must introduce reward halving. Many coins did this after launch, digibyte reduce 1% every month but was not started this way. Digibyte have over $120 million on coinmarketcap and top 50 coin. Investors are looking for future value and halving gives each coin more value.

EFL reduced 50% often but we could not find a good developer to improve the coin.

Can't quote because locked but here i say price won't go up because no halving. 3 August 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3116357.msg43391212#msg43391212

and many more posts. I have to shake my head on the keyboard!!!
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:39:01 PM

Ohhhh haha. You guys rock. In being negative that is.

Let’s do the math.

Now. 100 nlg a block. 80 for the miners (instant dump) and 20 witness. Additionally millions from the pre mine to pay development salaries.

After Sigma (release 16th October): 120 nlg a block. (Yes that is more but...) only 50 to miners. Those are home miners, so probably won’t dump and put those rewards to witness. 40 nlg for Development (probably instant dump) and 30 for witness. Which will encourage people even more to save.

So worse case 40 dev dump plus 50 miners dump:totalling 90, just 10 more than currently (and probably way less because less dump from pre-mine) and probably even less when miners decide to hodl.

I personally expect price to benefit from this.

And how cool will it be to abuse all the pc’s at your office and put them to mining 😜🤣
Henis

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:37:56 PM

Let’s do the math.

Now. 100 nlg a block. 80 for the miners (instant dump) and 20 witness. Additionally millions from the pre mine to pay development salaries.

After Sigma (release 16th October): 120 nlg a block. (Yes that is more but...) only 50 to miners. Those are home miners, so probably won’t dump and put those rewards to witness. 40 nlg for Development (probably instant dump) and 30 for witness. Which will encourage people even more to save.

So worse case 40 dev dump plus 50 miners dump:totalling 90, just 10 more than currently (and probably way less because less dump from pre-mine) and probably even less when miners decide to hodl.

And how cool will it be to abuse all the pc’s at your office and put them to mining 😜🤣

Since the 40 is going to the Gulden board, will some of it be reserved for promoting the coin? Gulden has a lot of development but not many people know of it.

Someone should also start a new announcement page with Gulden updates, this one is very toxic.
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:30:15 AM

Woo big change !
Last year Rijk was your god and gulden too

Remember what I said ... this guy is just a con artist ! He decided to change the rules and take 20nlg/block ... now few days before the release it’s 40
60 soon 🙄 Mafia boy

SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:21:12 AM

As good as this project is, for some reason it fails to attract real money and involvement from businesses and traders. The majority of Gulden users are lower to middle income users. Nothing wrong with that but I learnt long ago it can't attract real investment.
The Fraction

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:51:36 AM

Let’s do the math.

This guys brain has been too long in Rijk arse. Fact is that 20% more coins are released each block, somehow they will end up in the market, wether it is an instant dump or sell on a different price.
Wake up you cows, dont listen to Xanax filled boys like this
Henis

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

Let’s do the math.

This guys brain has been too long in Rijk arse. Fact is that 20% more coins are released each block, somehow they will end up in the market, wether it is an instant dump or sell on a different price.

Why didn't they give Miners 30 per block and kept block reward to 100? I purchased coins on the 1st October before the news came out. SuxTBeeMe!
Boakse

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:37:41 PM

Bad news, the reward is going from 100 to 120 when Sigma launches as 40 reward going to Gulden Advisory Board for dev funding. New rewards is 50 mining, 30 Witness and 40 Funding. I have dumped my coins that aren't in witness this morning as the price will go much lower because more inflation. Max coins stay the same it will only get max faster.

LOL!

So they even fucked up NLG more then it allready was!   Hahaha...

It is obvious that those assholes at NLG just want to earn NLG by doing nothing.
Why don't they pull in an army of cheap CPU power and -help- their network?

Nope, they take 40% of what other miners make AND the miners have to finance their Witness wett dream (free money for big stashes!)

If you putt a Scrypt or X11 miner on ProHashing, you will earn 100% of what you mine and can get paid in NLG.
So you will -only- earn 60% MORE!
This Sigma bullshit is just an extension of their world of scam and how they work...

Is Rijk even gone of this project? Or is he just hiding in the back and waving whit his Daddy lawyer power and think he is safe?

If they want this project to succeed, at first you don't take 60% of the miners income, you will GIVE them 10-20% extra.
Just to retain their CPU power and earn some trust again. NLG has pulled down enough pants by now.

Wake up at NLG and behave like a man and stand for your product!
Not this Lame Ass Bullshit like the've done before Sad

GadgetMasterLTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:12:18 PM

LOL!

So they even fucked up NLG more then it allready was!   Hahaha...

It is obvious that those assholes at NLG just want to earn NLG by doing nothing.
Why don't they pull in an army of cheap CPU power and -help- their network?

Nope, they take 40% of what other miners make AND the miners have to finance their Witness wett dream (free money for big stashes!)

If you putt a Scrypt or X11 miner on ProHashing, you will earn 100% of what you mine and can get paid in NLG.
So you will -only- earn 60% MORE!
This Sigma bullshit is just an extension of their world of scam and how they work...

Is Rijk even gone of this project? Or is he just hiding in the back and waving whit his Daddy lawyer power and think he is safe?

If they want this project to succeed, at first you don't take 60% of the miners income, you will GIVE them 10-20% extra.
Just to retain their CPU power and earn some trust again. NLG has pulled down enough pants by now.

Wake up at NLG and behave like a man and stand for your product!
Not this Lame Ass Bullshit like the've done before Sad

I follow all the scrypt coins news to see what's going on because I currently use various Antminers to mine coins. After gamecredits price fell to under $2 million marketcap, gulden was the only coin providing better revenue for scrypt miners on pools. I was sad and shocked to read that Gulden is changing Algorithms. This can have serious consequences for the Scrypt mining market and as such have already starting selling my miners on various auction sites.

Why didn't the Gulden developers approach the mining community to have dedicated hash and we could of supported the project in our own way. On the exchanges and withholding earnings from the exchanges?
TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

Let’s do the math.

Why didn't they give Miners 30 per block and kept block reward to 100? I purchased coins on the 1st October before the news came out. SuxTBeeMe!

I agree with Henis to keep mining rewards at 100, why inflate a coin that's already in steep decline? My personal view is 50 for miners 30 witness and 20 for development. As SuperOrca says their is no rich investors like ETH, Tether, Btc etc have, so the devs need to raise funds but they will lose out because 20 coins at $1 is more than 40 at $0.1
Tsegicalicol

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:31:11 PM

I follow all the scrypt coins news to see what's going on because I currently use various Antminers to mine coins. After gamecredits price fell to under $2 million marketcap, gulden was the only coin providing better revenue for scrypt miners on pools. I was sad and shocked to read that Gulden is changing Algorithms. This can have serious consequences for the Scrypt mining market and as such have already starting selling my miners on various auction sites.

Why didn't the Gulden developers approach the mining community to have dedicated hash and we could of supported the project in our own way. On the exchanges and withholding earnings from the exchanges?

Scrypt miners have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs, because they only interested in getting BTC or LTC rewards to exchange into fiat. Traders don't need to buy coins

on the exchanges, they can place buy orders and wait for the pools to dump. The miners should of been more pro active in supporting the coins they were mining instead of

expecting an indefinite income. It's too late to convince Gulden developers to stop with SIGMA but you can try salvage the situation with coins like gamecredits.

GadgetMasterLTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:49:18 PM

Scrypt miners have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs, because they only interested in getting BTC or LTC rewards to exchange into fiat. Traders don't need to buy coins

on the exchanges, they can place buy orders and wait for the pools to dump. The miners should of been more pro active in supporting the coins they were mining instead of

expecting an indefinite income. It's too late to convince Gulden developers to stop with SIGMA but you can try salvage the situation with coins like gamecredits.

It's a free world, miners can cash out to whatever currency they want! Miners do enough for the coins by securing the block chain.
The Fraction

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:17:55 PM

They have to hard fork for the update, but it does require quite some hash rate.. can not the miners make a stand and keep the current chain the main chain?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:32:16 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 10:57:18 PM by Jean.Luc

They have to hard fork for the update, but it does require quite some hash rate.. can not the miners make a stand and keep the current chain the main chain?

Good luck with that 😜

With the Scrypt miners gone, this coin has finally a chance to recover from the ridiculous low price.

Call me a moon boy and send me Xanax or whatever, but it will happen. This tech is to good to be kept in the shadows by miningpools getting rich. 😜
Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:35:42 AM

From the website:

The miner needs a Witness to verify the block before it becomes valid. Witnesses can only verify blocks that play according to the rules, so a miner has to share a block immediately to avoid losing money. This prevents miners from misbehaving. A Witness is anonymous and is selected at random.

Before witnessing miners were able to do this but in the whitepaper it says witnesses decide the course Gulden follows, if the witnesses don't upgrade than the hard fork won't take place from what I understand.

https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/raw/master/technical_documentation/Gulden_PoW2.pdf

How people setup a witness.

https://medium.com/@MacLeod_MJ_za/beginners-guide-to-witnessing-11253afd645d

Witnesses also makes Gulden more secure than bitcoin and any other coin at these prices and more so the higher the price goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: