Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3320 times)
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

Its depends on situation and condition. When the market is not good, i choose to exchange my assset into dollar/stable coin but when we already see the sign of the price is ready to going up then you can exchange it into BTC or your favourite altcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

On falling market the best what you can do its exchange to the usd.
If i do this from the begining i can make today 3x from my deposit, but i am not believe in that big fall

Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:54:51 AM

There is an likely tendency that bitcoin price will eventually soar, the price may not go too further down before a rally, so at this point it is better to sell to btc than usd, or better still sell a larger percentage to btc and less to usd and if price of btc drops further can convert more usd to to btc for more gains
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Crypto is the currency everyone will seek in 10-15 years. Quit viewing your portfolio in value in fiat rather in value of number of coins.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

If you like safe investment then hold bitcoin or dollar, if you like high risk investment with higher profits, you should try investing in altcoins, altcoins price can pump and dump very fast.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.
Not exactly, because in my opinion people who like crypto and involved in it for a long time prioritize accumulation of Bitcoin instead of accumulation of dollars. If we talking about assets.
We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
And the same applies to altcoins - many of them will left their owners with less Bitcoin that they had before investing in it. There are some good coins and a few upcoming projects, but you need to be very selective to make the right choice.
Maybe the hint is right in front of you Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

It depends on what result do you expect - last year for example altcoins gave good increase, and it was rapidly, so that lots of people preferred to buy some altcoins and in a month or so to get the doubled or even higher price. And it was very perspective variant for traders. Nowadays the situation is different. May be yes - you should better to exchange some of the altcoins for bitcoin, but not everything. I would recommend to leave some coins from the TOP list without exchange if you have such coins on your wallet. Because the situation will change some day. But I may advice and the decision should be only yours.
frekans07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

trading with altcoins bitcoin makes more sense, so you can make more profit if the bitcoin value increases. my personal opinion; it makes more sense to continue through bitcoin
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

On falling market the best what you can do its exchange to the usd.
If i do this from the begining i can make today 3x from my deposit, but i am not believe in that big fall

As for me, I do not see any sense in exchanging the cryptocurrencies for dollars. For me, Bitoin will be the best choice - it is the most trusted cryptocurrency. It will give you high returns if future.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

I believe that you have seen some changes in the USDT, and its price has fallen by more than 10% in one day, which has led many investors to doubt whether it is stable. So I am more willing to choose Bitcoin now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

I believe that you have seen some changes in the USDT, and its price has fallen by more than 10% in one day, which has led many investors to doubt whether it is stable. So I am more willing to choose Bitcoin now!
This is all already the procedural steps towards the adoption of new currencies. But you need to have a dollar with you now, because this entire system has not left yet. And do not take as an example those who are procured for all their fiat money.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

In my opinion, the price of the dollar is higher than the BTC. If you trade Altcoin in dollars, you will lose a lot more money than talking to the BTC. BTC increases are equally affected the price market of Altcoin. Therefore, exchanging Altcoin with BTC would be better than dealing with the dollar.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

I think yes but base on time which I think should be bearish time like the last December when all coins went dip way was the best time to have your coin in fiat and by now rebuy with some extra coins as a profit .
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

in the last sentences from your quotes, you already answer your own questions my friend
there is no reason for us to convert our valueable crypto to centralized money
but, for now we still need fiat to buy goods, foods and the others,,
so, convert your profit (if you already make a profit of course) to usd if you need some, and keep it a half in crypto for long term investments

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

For me , I believe the cryptocurrency market will grow up in the future so I will choose exchange my altcoins for bitcoin and I  prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

In the structure of the investor’s portfolio, a place is needed for both Bitcoin and altcoins. Those promising altcoins, which are in my portfolio, I will not exchange for a bitcoin or a tether dollar. I want to get rich quicker even with my small investments, and this is possible only with Altcoin, which can shoot quickly in price. Bitcoin is reliable, but in my opinion some altcoins will grow quickly.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Depending on what you want to do, I only trade my alts for fiat money when I need to pay something I can't pay for with cryptos, like services and some supplies, I always prefer to have my money in cryptos as I consider that sooner or later it will replace the traditional banking system and I like to support mass adoption.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

I can only exchange main alts to fiat
Any other i need to exchange to btc
But at current stage is probably better to exchange to btc if you don"want to keep alts
At least there is possible to trade btc to some stable coins or hold for better time what will come one day
There is so low volume on most of alts so trading is very hard

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

We should need to go for USD or BTC it's purely depends on the situation of the market. But if we hold then we can't any value but in BTC we can get the value like if it's value grow then more USD but opposite also possible.  Wink

riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

all decisions depend on a separate mindset, and I think to keep the assets you have on BTC. because remember the increase in price movements is certainly more profitable for BTC compared to the dollar which is indeed very slow in terms of price movements to look for profit.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: