Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:37:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3320 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I think it depends on you because converting it to bitcoin means that you want to have a hodl of btc but if you convert it to USD then it means that you need to cash it out. Converting to fiat money then to btc is not a good way to do because you will lose profits. Convert it to fiat money if you need to cash out.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

It is not proper time to exchange altcoins with USDT or BTC because altcoin price is now very low.Why will you sell your coins and convert them into USDT in such dump market?

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I think that now in a falling market it is not the best idea to sell your coins, because now there will be only losses!
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

In my own opinion regarding this issue whether you exchange your altcoins for dollars or for bitcoin then all I can say about this is that in the condition of the crypto currency market today where bitcoins market value is on its lowest market value then I would probably choose to exchange it for dollars as soon as possible.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Well for me, it is not a better time to exchange dollars for btc, it has a very low rate. It has a big loss for you to be able to invest this time. Just wait for the right time that the dollars will increase, and that the time you should exchange your btc.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

It depends on how you will use it. If you will use the money to buy everyday needs, the obvious answer will be dollar. However, if you are trying to invest on crypto, it makes sense to convert your dollar to btc or any othwr crypto currency you want to be invested on. Just keep ir simple and take your time to research before you invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

In my opinion exchange altcoins for dollars or btc that is the wrong thing, this action will make market red, because the dominance of bitcoin will get stronger while altcoins will lose value and die.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

I would rather go to exchange it into bitcoin, because the volatility is much more aggressive rather than dollars.
For sure most of the member in the forum will do the same answer for this things. Also I think its a good time to exchange it now then
hold it in a long term too, for sure in the end it will bounce once again.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

of course, the accumulation of bitcoin is more important, because bitcoin doesn't follow the volatility of the USD. bitcoin will have a high value when demand is large and supplies are scarce.

in my opinion, today, we still need fiat, so, sometimes we have to exchange bitcoin for fiat, especially in my country, there is no service that provides crypto transactions.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

This is a wrong way.
If we exchange altcoins for dollars or btc will make the market difficult and altcoins will die, I'm sure after they sell altcoins to bitcoin or fiat then they won't buy altcoins anymore because they think there's no future.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

I think that now is not the best time for this, because it was in the winter last year that these market movements took place, which can also be repeated today, so I think it’s better not to change anything if you want to earn something.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

I prefer US Dollar, USD is accepted globally and you can use it anywhere in this world. Bitcoin doesn't have stable value, its price can be up and down hundreds dollar in a day. Holding BTC, we can not buy all things with it, not much stores accept bitcoin in this world.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

In today's market, I see no reason to exit in dollar, you need to wait for a U-turn and exit your Altcoin on the pump!
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

If I were you, i would exchange to bitcoin. Because the dollar is dollar, but there's always a chance that bitcoin can double its value. I have always thought crypto coins more profitable.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

If we exchange our crypto in dollars it means we sell our coins in loss because dollar value is stable or if we exchange in BTC that can be quite profitable than dollar option but on the other hand altcoins moves up and down and can be rise anytime without give us time to think. So I would keep my altcoins as it is & bitcoin will also remain in bitcoin form. One should exchange only when you have strong gut feeling about specific coin that will rise for sure.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
I would prefer to exchange my tokens to a much stable currency like dollars. Crypto prices are unpredictable and the price can be manipulated as other exchanges using bots to trade.
This means you don't like trading, you only need money so you would convert all your altcoins to fiat, you are more suitable to be a hard worker than a businessman  Wink
I would prefer to Exchange my Altcoin Bitcoin. because of the ability development owned Bitcoin Bitcoin has able to bring enough profitable price in future with more and more features as the main support Bitcoin.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

At this moment, Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency. Of course, the dollar is also a profitable currency, but if we talk about replacing altcoins for dollars or bitcoins, Bitcoin is better
And the market will grow soon.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

It depends on my condition at that time. If I don't need cash in that very hurry up time, I will definitely exchange our coins with the Bitcoin. BTC will make us have the great investment. We can get the profits from the BTC. However this decision will give you risks, too. You may lose your money because of dropped BTC price. So, it will depend on your decision. I myself will turn it to BTC first.
I like to look at the conditions of the market to tell me what to do, if the market of cryptocurrencies is going up at the time you want to sell your coins it could be a good idea to keep holding your altcoins because as we know altcoins grow faster than bitcoin, but when the market is going down then I try to determine what can be more advantageous to me, but since I support the market of cryptocurrencies then most of the time I convert my altcoins to bitcoin.
the dollar is currently experiencing much growth and high price compared to other coins values.
making Altcoin as Altcoin to the dollar exchange rate to make even more profit, which makes the dollar as the main goal in Exchange.

sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

I will not exchange my Altcoins for dollars or Bitcoins, because it is too late to do so. It remains to wait for the recovery of the market, in order to make a profit. I only have tokens of strong projects.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

I believe that if you believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future, then of course it is better to exchange for bitcoins, but if you are in doubt, then exchange for dollars. But everyone has their own opinion on this matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: