Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

Every people have their own choice ,
But for me it is better to choose Bitcoin over Fiat if you just want to hold it for a long time,
But if you are going to spend it right away then go with Fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

Switching to Bitcoin is the best thing if you want your money to grow. The price of Bitcoin can definitely experience growth that can make us profit. But it all depends on your wishes. If you want to be safe, maybe you can switch to fiat money.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
There are many techniques for investing. But in cryptocurrency what we need is the right timing based on an accurate analysis. Use all opportunities that exist well after analyzing, whether exchanged with USD, altcoin, bitcoin or vice versa depending on the circumstances.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

I have been involved with Cryptocurrency for a long time and this is my best place to trade. Instead of holding USD, I better use it to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more profitable and if you use it for long-term investment, it will be more profitable in the future.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

In the past i prefer Bitcoin because it has high price and always increase. Now i prefer dollar because bitcoin is losing everyday, i prefer exchange my altcoins to dollar and secure it.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

for reasons of economic strength, fiat> btc> altcoin ... fiat's position is more stable than BTC, and BTC itself is more stable than altcoin (besides USDT)
if you want to do HODL for a long time and don't want to risk the volatility of cryptocurrency, then you should exchange your coins for FIAT
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

yes you are right to exchange altcoins with usd it will not give a big profit. it's better to exchange altcoins with bitcoin that is a good strategy. I also did this strategy. I got a token from the bounty and then I traded with altcoins like ethereum and ripple. when the two coins have experienced an increase then I exchange with bitcoin. in investing in crypto coins we must have bitcoin. because bitcoin is the main currency in crypto like the dollar in fiat money.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

see current conditions it would be better to switch to a bitcoin. at this low price bitcoin then it would be a good beginning to buy and wait for rising prices. with continued sales on crypto from altcoin to bitcoin or vice versa then the result can be a big slow unexpectedly.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

for reasons of economic strength, fiat> btc> altcoin ... fiat's position is more stable than BTC, and BTC itself is more stable than altcoin (besides USDT)
if you want to do HODL for a long time and don't want to risk the volatility of cryptocurrency, then you should exchange your coins for FIAT
Fiat has been stable but due to inflation its value is also going down.

I can't find any reason to say that bitcoin itself is more stable than altcoins. It is stable because it has a wide community and its the first born crypto? or it is stable and the meaning itself is like USDT? Fiat is bound to get down due to inflation, yearly and when there is financial crisis the value goes lower so its also volatile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chaklee1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

It depends. If you believe in Bitcoin, then exchange altcoins for it. If you want to stop dealing with crypto, change them for dollars. You can perform such conversions on CEX, this platform allows you to cash out dollars or exchange altcoins for one another (https://cex.io/zec-btc).
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

If Your token holdings is at the right price that you want then its good.
If the rice is not right yet then better stay on your alts.
I never exchange any of my tokens to USD just with BTC and alternative cryptocurrency.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

If you trust Bitcoin to have a higher price, of course it is allowed because it is your choice to invest in other types of coins. You only need to choose the type of coin that has a large potential of other types.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

If you exchange your cryptos into dollars then you have a very little appreciation in long term as dollar volatility is very low but if you hold your crypto or convert them in bitcoin, then you have big chances of decent Returns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Altcoin is exchanged into dollars, maybe a good step. Because, the dollar is usually very stable. But if you exchange an altcoin to bitcoin, of course it's a good thing too, and there's a negative too. Because the price of bitcoin certainly cannot be set up or down so the altcoin value will follow the price of bitcoin.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

It seems to me that the time for such actions is not the most suitable, although of course I could be mistaken, but I think that now many altcoins which have fallen 10 or 20 times earlier could not recover in value, so I would not do that.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

inmy  opinion it depends on the purpose of the further using of your cpins and i think taht everybody should decide on h9s own
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

When you exits the coins you mades a bloodbath by yourself. Also it calls - weak hands. Why are you selling? Don't panic, it is a very important time for the market, we have to hodl our coins tight.
with current situation with bitcoin and its falling i think that younshould be careful though it will go up one day i have no doubt about it
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

you can exchange to whatever you find profitable and mecessary for your current situation right now so do not worry much
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

When you exits the coins you mades a bloodbath by yourself. Also it calls - weak hands. Why are you selling? Don't panic, it is a very important time for the market, we have to hodl our coins tight.
with current situation with bitcoin and its falling i think that younshould be careful though it will go up one day i have no doubt about it
yeah bitcoin is falling but it does jot meam taht you can not change ypur coins on it as it will go down quite soon i hope
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

If you have got many altcoins then it would be better to exchange some of them (Keeping a few well-established altcoins in hand) to bitcoin, as it is the main crypto, so holding it much more safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: