Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3320 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

I have to change to BTC in order to get my funds into the bank for living costs. I do not though tend to do this for the coins I am holding but now am holding only twoor three coins/projects as diversifying with small capital in this market is not really worth it, unless you have a lot of funds to play with. I personally have a feeling Bitcoin will go down much more than what it is now and bottom out at around tow thousand or three thousand dollars as more and more small retail investors give up and early adopters sell out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

first of all it depends on your belief into crypocurrency and the crypto market in whole. if you believe in the crypto you should better to exchange your altcoins into the Bitcoin. If not - then ou should better exchange it into the fiat dollars. But personally I trust more to the Bitcoin and its future than in the fiat dollar.
There were a lot of different versions of such opinions expressed, but it seems to me that this does not depend at all on us and on our faith. Today, most of the cryptovalues ​​are already centralized and it works in a strange mode that cannot be predicted by conventional technical analysis.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

I would have fixed it in USDT (some part) and in the future you can trade with BTC/USDT pair. Some alts even should be keeped, don't go out with all funds, save some for the future

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

It is better to have more safe strategy and save some part of crypto-money in BTC, ETH and some in stable coins, fiat. It is better not to put all eggs in one basket )
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
right. Current large businesses are aiming to hold the bitcoin. They believe the value of bitcoin will increase again in the next five years. We should follow their strategy. Our market will soon recover.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Right now maybe is better to exchange for dollars but if you can hold bitcoin for long time will be better exchange in bitcoin if there is no need of cash money. Hope we can see a good price next year even if now bitcoin keep drops.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

This is absolutely correct. We should rather spend our cryptocurrencies as money directly for shopping and other financial activities rather than to be looking for where to exchange it for fiat. Changing crypto to fiat before spending tends to make the fiat more valuable and indispensable.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

Of course we came for an alternative , but in the world now widespread Fiat money and they can buy anything and not cryptocurrency at the moment, you need to be able to fix the loss or profit, so there were no problems with the money)

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

My budget for barter is 70% btc and 30% USD.
Exchange by btc and exchange in USD each have different advantages. I think we should diversify the types of exchanges that will limit the risk.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

In order not to be influenced by market dynamics, it is better to diversify funds or even to transfer everything into a stable currency, stablecoin or dollar. If you do not trade this will help you survive the crypto winter.
Yes, the act of diversifying is the best way to thrive in the crypto currency sphere but talking about surviving the crypto winter I want you to know that the stable coins are sometime not the savior because the crypto market revolve are unpredictable and for a crypto to survive the crypto winter such person also have to revolve with the market through the diversify method.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
e@symode

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

I would have fixed it in USDT (some part) and in the future you can trade with BTC/USDT pair. Some alts even should be keeped, don't go out with all funds, save some for the future
If I had such an opportunity, I would have fixed my deposit in USDT before starting a serious fall today. I am sure that today it would be best to do just that, provided that you know more than 50% of this.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Definitely, I think the main problems here in crypto world is still that people don't believe in blockchain technology as much as they only want to get rich, preferably get rich quick. That's why we are seeing this major drop in whole market which BTC is leading. If people really believe in project they invest their money that project should rise and fall in its price on it's own being little or not at all influenced from BTC price movement or any other leading coin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

In order not to be influenced by market dynamics, it is better to diversify funds or even to transfer everything into a stable currency, stablecoin or dollar. If you do not trade this will help you survive the crypto winter.

Yes, if you do not trade, then you better sit out in a safe place, where nothing will affect you. Stable Coins can be such a safe place. Do not even try to short if you are not a professional trader.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

I do not think that this would be the best solution - to exchange altcoins for dollars. Now is the time to replenish your portfolio with even more altcoins for a small price and wait for the market to grow. It's bound to happen.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

I see bitcoin dumping more, we may even see below a thousand dollars! It is wise to keep your money in dollar if you have bills to pay otherwise, keep your money in bitcoin as there are more opportunity for you to hold more bitcoin!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

I prefer to convert it to bitcoin than fiat. Fiat is not an investment, and the value will keep the same for few next years. But if you hold Bitcoin, the price will increase some day. Just hold it and even if you need fiat for life, you can cash out at any time.

As soon as Bitcoin is more stable than the altcoins, invest in it. Yes, you can also exchange alts for fiat, but in this case, you will simply lose your money. My answer is the cryptocurrency, BTC.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

for now I prefer to exchange it for dollars or stable coins. Bitcoin is not a safe friend to save money now. the price that falls every day makes me think saving money in bitcoin is a bad choice

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Due to the Bitcoin price have dropped to the bottom recently, the current price only worth around 3500 USD in this moment, it time to buy more if you have the spare money for your long term investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
e@symode

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

I do not think that this would be the best solution - to exchange altcoins for dollars. Now is the time to replenish your portfolio with even more altcoins for a small price and wait for the market to grow. It's bound to happen.
The main question is not whether it should be done or not, the most important question is how much you can invest in cryptocurrency today because today the action is in full swing. Look at the prices, when will they be like this?
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Now it is best to buy top Altcoins, because growth in the market will start soon and altcoins will grow very strongly, I advise you to pay attention to eth

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: