Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:53:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3320 times)
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
I will rather to hodl than to do an exchange now, the market is in red flags which almost ssome alts have zero value. Even the legits and high value coin doing an price decrease like btc and eth. So its better to hodl now and wait for the right pick of alts price in high price.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
Of course in September it was ideal to exchange all your tokens in Fiat money , but if not exchanged now it is better of course to wait for a reversal in the market and sell when the price is high

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

if you are ready to keep a money in cryptocurrency, then it is better to trade to Bitcoin. If you do not want to keep a lot of crypto, then it is better to trade against the dollar.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

One trader told me that it is impossible to measure cucumbers - tomatoes, because of the wrong assessment. So I advise you to trade to the dollar, in order to remove all the problems in the calculations.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

if you are ready to keep a money in cryptocurrency, then it is better to trade to Bitcoin. If you do not want to keep a lot of crypto, then it is better to trade against the dollar.
it's pretty good when you need it, to be honest I also often do that when I need money, or need bitcoin. yeah, but when I don't need it, of course I hold the altcoin that I have.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Long term goals can provide you lots of possible earnings, it's a matter of how well you understand and trust the industry, keeping your alts or trade it to bitcoin then wait till the market pumps high once again will surely bring you huge profits, timing and knowing when to hold and when to sell or exchange
is needed to make sure you have good investment to earned.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Actually, if cryptocurrency adoption in a certain country is not yet stabilizes or fully implemented, people here in cryptocurrency space do really exchange their cryptos for dollars for their physiological needs. But I think it is better to exchange it to BTC in order for fast adoption if many are now using cryptos for their daily transactions.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I think it is a great idea and you can protect your asset in this way. Most of the altcoins are volatile. So It is better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc. After the analyze if Btc market price looks bouncing up then you can exchange your altcoins for btc.But if the btc market is downtrend then you can exchange your altcoins for dollars.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

i exchanged all my altcoins into Bitcoin around 1 month ago.
Be course its better for me in long term i can let my bitcoins grow slowly with lending .
But its only my opinion everyone have to find his own way Wink

regards
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

You are correct, apart from the fact that stable coins just retains  it's value no matter the pump, bitcoin is actually an investment that would produce returns for you just by holding

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:22:33 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to trade altcoins. They can only be bought and put off for the long term, no more. It's best choice which you can do.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:44:07 AM

Unfortunately, not everyone and not always follow the ideals and exchange bitcoin for dollars. This is absolutely normal. It would be strange if they didn't.
I don't think we need to see the essence and function of centralization and decentralization, if we are just a trader who is looking for
profit from the price margin, I will sell the altcoin to the dollar or to btc, depending on which rate is higher
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:47:18 AM

I think that holding dollars or BTC is entirely up to whether you like transaction crypto. If you are a daily trader, then I prefer to hold a BTC.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:49:15 AM

In my own opinion at the moment I will prefer to exchange my altcoins to dollars because the condition of the market is not yet stable, so it is better i exchange for dollars and wait until market gets better then I will exchange to bitcoin.

This is a good decision. However, there is no such opportunity to sell tokens for dollars directly. In any case, you will need to change them to Bitcoins or Ethereum. And in the future, change to dollars.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:50:52 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to trade altcoins. They can only be bought and put off for the long term, no more. It's best choice which you can do.
Especially if they were bought a long time ago and at a higher price than the one that is now, there is no sense to sell/change at a loss, to turn the market is not far

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:56:55 AM

Of course it is better to exchange for BTS, in my opinion, undoubtedly the profit gained from Bitcoin will be many times more than from the dollar
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:01:41 AM

I believe that it is better to trade with Bitcoin, if you are focused on long-term investments, if this is your kind of activity and you earn so much on bread, then of course to the dollar.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:09:02 AM

adapted to market conditions that were in effect at that time
I prefer to exchange it directly to USD, because the value we get will be in accordance with our expectations, and also we more easily analyze our profits with a USD rate that is stronger than BTC
besides, my life needs, more often transact using USD, not with BTC
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:26:35 AM

If you have free funds and you do not need money righ now, you don't scared to lost your sume - than you can take risks and hold BTC or ETH. But if you need money - than you need to exchange your crypto in USD.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:35:27 AM

Of course it is better to exchange for BTS, in my opinion, undoubtedly the profit gained from Bitcoin will be many times more than from the dollar
Do I also support your opinion on BTC? because it is this today that is the way out of the situation, especially when the market is really at such a serious bottom as today. Everything will rest only on your greed. As soon as you overcome its market, it will immediately seem different to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: