Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:19 AM

in my opinion it is not new in the crypto world that the price of ETH can drop dramatically and I myself am convinced that in the next few months the price of ETH will return to its peak because I see the graph now has begun to slowly rise above. the point is to remain be confident and confident.

There's always a good basis when analyzing the sway, better to look with last few years behaviors and learned how to anticipate the big blow, ETH can recover
and bounce back much stronger, its a matter of time and how investors will act, right now it's still in the process of analyzing and working with future potentials maybe more investors are trying to test the dip before investing back and wait for the good price to sell again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

Ethereum is nowadays very much drop down it's price now very low but ethereum is trusting and promising thats why people investing on ethereum they know ethereum recover soon they much believe in Ethereum.
Yes I do really believe in Ethereum because beside of being affordable it also valuable that's why I choose it over other altcoin. Also ETH have potential and one of the top cryptocurrency so if you have it, surely can give you good profit. Although its having a falling price right now it is still worth it to buy and to hold, so I recommend keep believing because it won't let you down and you will never regret having it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

I believe in ETH more than bitcoin. In my opinion ETH has a greater potential. Bitcoin was the first, but not the best. I don't know if there will be a better ether, but it can be another token based on the blockchain. The price of all cryptocurrency will change. It's just a market. There is no point in panicking.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

Ethereum is nowadays very much drop down it's price now very low but ethereum is trusting and promising thats why people investing on ethereum they know ethereum recover soon they much believe in Ethereum.
I believe on ETH and that is why I'm buying more of this one during the dump side. Now I have a good profit simply because I believe during the challenges with this coin. I know ETH will rise again and again, so no matter how dump the market it just believe on ETH because this is a good coin. Many people may say negative things about it, but they are actually making money through ETH.
guojii

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. I invested in some Ethereum in this year's market, but this year's Ethereum is very bad and the price has dropped a lot. I got a lot last year, but now I won't give up, I will continue to insist.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

maybe because there are now many projects that use platforms other than ETH and this is what makes the ETH price difficult to climb to the top, but I still believe that the ETH will re-shine even though it may take quite a long time because I also observe that ETH prices are slowly rising.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

Recent ethereum prices tend to decrease due to some reason that shields ethreum for not increasing as before but I still believe in eth market and believe in the future of eth
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

Seriously, I don't really believe in Ethereum now, I am not sure that its price will recover. Ethereum has fallen from the highest of $2,000 to the current $200, and Ethereum has experienced great ups and downs. I think the price of Ethereum will fall again.
Safazara

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

Of course I still believe in ETH.. ETH is the best crypto and is a good investment for everyone, but success is far from being certain.  Smiley
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Ethereum will not disappear, I know that for sure. The issue of believes is totally different. As long as there is blooted and scaling issue in ethereum, the stable ethereum we all envision might be out of reach!
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

There will be a lot of people investing in cryptocurrencies with negative emotions. I think this is a bad phenomenon. I think that investing in cryptocurrencies must maintain a clear mind so that you can better judge the market trend if you are temporarily The loss and negative emotions, then I think you will not be suitable to continue investing in cryptocurrency.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

Ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto currency. There were no objective reasons for the recent drop in its rate. I think that this was done intentionally by someone, the course was specially understated. Therefore, with ethereum in the future in ethereum  should be fine.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

Despite this the longer the ethereum indeed the price is getting down. but I remain convinced that the ethereum will always give the best. This could be a strategy of the ethereum to be soaring.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

Slowly the eth value will go up and I also believe that the eth platform will return to the project so that it has a good future.
Actually it is a pity if you see projects that are scam and use eth platforms, it will be difficult, but over time there is definitely an eth opportunity to have good values and be on top.
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

Of course I do.
ETH is very cheap right now. Time to buy more.
The platform is still great and very promising. We can still do a lot with ETH. I honestly think ETH can surpass bitcoin and become a new king.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

Believe me,though ETH has been experiencing a decline for quite some time now to the extent that some have lost hope,but be assured that it will bounce back.experience has taught us that things like this is expected because of the nature of the crypto market,though we have never have it this worst.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

It's not a question whether we believe or not, the mechanism has already been launched and new technologies are already being introduced into our lives and whether we believe it or not it does not matter, progress is doing its job. Many did not believe in the Internet, electricity, but we use it very actively.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

Yes I still believe in ETH that it will again rise after a hard time in market as ETH has been famous in thr past only because of its consistency in the market and if it goes through a tough period that doesn't mean ETH is over and out .
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
Merited by Chainsmokers (15), tyoA7X (5)

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
everyone has different opinions and reasons about the ETH, their decision to sell the ETH might be because they don't want to experience enough losses or there is a separate strategy for selling their ETH. there are many ways to trade properly and correctly, only people who are experienced and have a lot of knowledge about crypto who know how to get profit when prices in the market are decreasing. so back to each other's beliefs, all decisions that must be taken must be carefully and not careless. whatever the results we have tried our best. do not regret any decisions that have been made, but learn from mistakes in order to be better than before.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

of course, ETH is one of the best altcoins today. I also invest in it, although currently the ETH price is still not stable in the market but I am sure there will be changes in the next few weeks. ETH has a large volume and a clear concept, therefore I believe in the development of ETH in the future. as a trader I must remain optimistic that there will be significant developments from ETH in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: