Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Of course I do believe in ETH. We all know that the price of ETH now is very low and yet this is the best time to buy for more ETH. Like bitcoin ETH will sore high and will give huge profit to those who can buy at low price and hold. If I have money I will buy more ETH and hold it until the price hits to the top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:28:25 AM

Yes ETH is high potential like BTC, the price today is a correction so when the correction is done maybe not this year, then all cryptocurrency price is goin up then ETH price is possible can reach there ATH.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
Of course I do believe in ETH. We all know that the price of ETH now is very low and yet this is the best time to buy for more ETH. Like bitcoin ETH will sore high and will give huge profit to those who can buy at low price and hold. If I have money I will buy more ETH and hold it until the price hits to the top.
right, i have adopted some ETH in my wallet.
i am very sure that someday ETH will recover, sooner or later that good thing will happen.
now is a very good time to gather more eth.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

Ethereum has gotten all the capabilities to make a difference in crypto. The Ethereum Blockchain host numerous altcoins due to its smart contract. Also, ICOs adopt Ethereum as the preferred mode of payment. This trend has made Ethereum to be always in demand.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

The people that panic around the price of ether and other altcoin are knowingly and unknowingly contributing to volatility that persist in cryptocurrency market! The cryptocurrency market is an open market and anyone can sell or buy as they wish!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Why not? Eth has a good platform actually thats why it is next before bitcoin. It is only dumped right now thats why the price is not so satisfying right now. But if we wait for it to rise up. You will see and experience how good this coin is. Just buy for now and wait until it rises up again. Eth is not actually dead. That thinking is just fear of losing of all your money.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

I have always believed in ETH. ETH has raised funds from 14 years to now. Looking at the increase in ETH prices, it has brought me a lot of profit.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:26 AM

Yes, until now I still believe in ethereum, until now I think ethereum is still a strong coint even though now the value is down but of course it is still valuable, the value is down indeed because of unstable market conditions, hopefully in the near future everything will return to normal and ethereum and other coints will rise again
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

of course, until now I still firmly believe with the ethereum. Moreover, this including the ethereum that indeed movement is most flattering. It is suitable for a long-term investment or short-term.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

There are a lot of altcoins token that we need to converted first to ethereum before we can use as money, so in that way I believe in ethereum because the future of altcoin is depends on the future of eth as king of altcoin.

vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

This is the ethereum altcoin which already exists since a long time. This altcoin awful lot getting positive responses. and now also increasingly popular. I also really liked the ethereum.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

I still hold Ethereum and will buy ethereum. I buy ethreum when the price is $ 192 and what you think is that this coin won't die, we can see how ethereum's price went down and people panicked. I want to see the bitcoin trend happening in ethereum. I hope that happens later this year. Wink

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:38 AM

Yes, I do believe, and I still believe in ethereum. And I think this is the right time to collect more ethereum.
For all the holders that sell their eth because of panicking, they should buy again or regret later  Grin
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

Absolutely yes! i still believe in Ethereum because i believe it will rise back again when the bull run of bitcoin begins. It is very common that anytime bitcoin increases ethereum also does same and vice versa. Let's just have some patience and wait till the market to rise.

Ethereum is the coin that has the most potential to skyrocket faster than others, the number of tokens that are successful in the market is certainly a huge driving factor that ethereum usage will continue to increase and become a profitable coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

I am still very interested in cryptocurrencies which are at the top 10 on the market. It is very exciting for me to work with currencies that made a lot of people rich enough to quit their jobs. Yes, that's amazing!
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Yes, i still believe in ETH because it's cheap.now the value is low but of course it is still expensive.hopefully in the near posterior everything will come-back to usual.but if we view and experience how good this coin i say wait for the right time to up.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

The reason why I still believe in ETH is the fact that many projects are built on ethereum blockchain and if it collapse then all projects will also run down, for that reason they will do everything possible to keep Eth alive.
yeah that's what I'm thinking about Ethereum if this platform will fail to prove then those tokens or many projects under ethereum platform will surely die. The downfall of ETH is just a normal correction and this will surely bounce back.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

I am invest in ETH, i believe what I invested and and i have got a lot profit from ETH. The key is don't panic when prices go down.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

The Ethereum is activating a new update soon Plasma, this may be a good signal for the rapid growth.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

I believe in Ethereum and I think It is still one of the best coins, which is not going through the best times due to certain circumstances. But still no better coins than Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: