Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

I believe in Ethereum and I think It is very promising. Of course, in recent years there have been difficult times, but even with the decline in prices Ethereum has not lost its value. And I think that price hikes are normal.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seanjoseph

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

yes, i still believe in ETH.
the price is down right now, but i'm sure it will be increasing again soon.
i thin ETH have a bright future.
every ICO use ETH for their project.
i think ETH will survive, the price will be growing in the future.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

Yes i do believe on ethereum, the price of eth last january has already reach $1k dollars, that is the reason you should believe on eth that it can still grow in the future and you should hold your altcoins today.

akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Yes, until now I still believe in ethereum, this coint I feel has a good future, and now many people know about ethereum, and I believe it will not lose if I will invest in ethereum

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Ethereum is one of the best project in the blockchain, there are many people using ethereum nowadays, specially those starting with ICO, and they are starting slowly to grow, ethereum is really the best for businesses because of the smart contract of ethereum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

Of course I believe that the ETH will soon increase, and it is proven to have risen slowly. Not slow in falling conditions, to rise again. So far I have never found a definite reason, if I have to leave the ETH by running and throwing away.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I believe in the future of Ethereum because it gave the industry a second life a couple of years ago. This coin has saved cryptocurrencies from destruction and I think that it will reveal its full potential.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

While ETH remains a tool for conducting ICO, it is not worth worrying about it. It will fluctuate within the allowed values. So all the Crypto currency is a loaf. So the faith in it is still going on.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

About the potential of ETH, I think I do not need to say anymore. At this point you invest long term in ETH, you will certainly make a big profit in the future, near the end of this year, when the market rebounded again. You should remember that this market does not have any rules, so making investment decisions must be prudent.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Yes, i still believe in eth, although we all witness the drop of this eth, im still holding mine and have faith to it, only weak hands dump this eth to cut loses and dont want to grab the opportunity to be part of pump of this coins someday.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Nothing terrible has happened to this currency, necessary for transactions, and it will take at least a long time, and the price means that this is its real price at the moment

Fedollam

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Of course, the last time the ETH well sagged. But I think in a short time it will catch up and go into growth. I consider ETH coin No. 2.
Derzkiy
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

The coin price of the ethereum is reduced due to the outflow of investors' capital from ICO projects. I am sure that this is a temporary phenomenon and next year the ICO market will begin to grow again and the coin ethereum along with this market too.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Absolutely yes! i still believe in Ethereum because i believe it will rise back again when the bull run of bitcoin begins. It is very common that anytime bitcoin increases ethereum also does same and vice versa. Let's just have some patience and wait till the market to rise.

santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?

Whatever happens to the market I still believe on ethereum that can survive in fact just yesterday I buy 3 ETH to add on my holdings and plan to invest it in long term until the $1000 is reach because I am very confident that it will rapidly moving up before this year ends.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

I think everyone knows that even though ethereum falls in the end ethereum will be able to rise but there are some things that make people decide to sell their ethereum, not because they no longer believe in ethereum but because they need money as soon as possible and that is why it is very important to only use " cold money "to invest so we can holding as long as possible

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

Whatever happens to the market I still believe on ethereum that can survive in fact just yesterday I buy 3 ETH to add on my holdings and plan to invest it in long term until the $1000 is reach because I am very confident that it will rapidly moving up before this year ends.
Wow it seems you really believe it, you have to be more careful in buying one of the crypto coins because if for long term it might be good but for short term it seems like it will be a little difficult.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

of course yes, because of that I took this opportunity, that is when the ETH price dropped I bought more ETH to hold so I could get a big profit.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:05:58 AM

We know maybe most of ETH buyer only want to sell their coin later when it rising, so of course they will regret if they sell it lower.
ETH is a coin for investing on projects like ICO, we should use it for investing, not just only buy for selling later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

What happened to Ethereum price this month made me believe that it can recover months after the price fall incident. At first I was devastated by the price as I have purchased Ethereum around $350. However, I tried to increase the number of Ethereum in my wallet because of the possibility of price recovery by the end of the year. Good thing Ripple goes up last week. I was able to have some capital for Ethereum. Will hold Ethereum until its around $450. Im good with that price so I can recover what I have lost as well. :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: