Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

I belive in 2 things in my life.

I belive in God and i belive in ethereum !!

These 2 things i strongly belive !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

I belive in God and i belive in ethereum !!

Well that certainly explains your hatred, profanity and lack of morality.  You believe in god.   

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

Yes I still believe to ethereum and I think more than 10k dollars the possible of this coin after  few years. The price now is good to buy and you will get a lot of profit after few years of holding and being patient.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

I still believe with in ETH. I think ETH continues to be one of the most active altcoins. Many of icos have to create their tokens on Ethereum network. and also eth is second common crypto in the world.  Ethereum have huge community and supporters. Even Sec said eth is not security.

Yes, I also hope that ETH will be more developed with its community and the ICO platform that uses ETH proves its quality as the number 2 best coin in marketcurrency. many people began to disbelieve because of the decline that occurred last week, but I decided to believe there were many opportunities to rise and come back victorious.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

I still believe in ETH, too. Believe and hope that there is little time left to wait and the market will really go up and there will not be this swing-down, then up.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

I belive in. God and i belive in ethereum.

There 2 things in life what you can be sure about...

God and etherum

Until God not falled down from sky the ethereum will not fall too anytime soon Wink
Lider_Trade

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Judging by the project developer, Vitalik Buterin, it seems to me that he recently abused drugs and does not want to work. on this, I no longer believe in this coin.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

yes i believe ETH, and now I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
EN
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:22:56 AM

I still believe so much in ETH. As you can see, most start up projects or ICOs still prefer the Ethereum blockchain for their smart contracts that gets to show the trust in ETH.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Well, for me I believe in Ethereum platform of course because it is the best Altcoin for me which gives traders, enthusiasts and investors life on the market. I think majority of tokens nowadays are running on ETH platform  correct me if I'm wrong. FUD's are always there as it is one strategy to make pump and dump. If you are afraid for something that makes ETH fall then I think you need to study more about crypto.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

I still believe with in ETH. I think ETH continues to be one of the most active altcoins. Many of icos have to create their tokens on Ethereum network. and also eth is second common crypto in the world.  Ethereum have huge community and supporters. Even Sec said eth is not security.

Yes, I also hope that ETH will be more developed with its community and the ICO platform that uses ETH proves its quality as the number 2 best coin in marketcurrency. many people began to disbelieve because of the decline that occurred last week, but I decided to believe there were many opportunities to rise and come back victorious.
I'm very confident with the presence of the Ethereum currently experiencing developments that continue to rise.
 I still continue to support the development of the Ethereum very capable of making it to the main coin that is so valuable in the future.

icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

yes, i believe in ETH.
i still hold my ETH and wait until the price recovering again.
the price is low right now, you better take this opportunity to buy more.
i think ETH is a good coin to invest in long term.
you can gain more profit by that.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

I think that's not just happened to ETH, another coins suffer the same fate as ETH, that when people see the coin price dropping, many of them doing a panic selling.
But for me I still have faith in ETH that it will be back up again, just have to wait patiently.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

I think that's not just happened to ETH, another coins suffer the same fate as ETH, that when people see the coin price dropping, many of them doing a panic selling.
But for me I still have faith in ETH that it will be back up again, just have to wait patiently.

I also believe in ETH. it can not be such that a coin based on which several hundred tokens was issued was not popular and had a small price.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

From the time I played the bounty hunter, I gradually got to know Ethereum. I think that the glory of Ethereum was brought to it by ICO, and its current decline is also directly related to ICO!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sagaulal
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Personally, I continue to believe in Ethereum. Although the crypto-currency market is dependent on bitcoin, I am sure that the Ethereum team will find leverage to improve the situation on the crypto-currency market.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

Yes, until now I'm still belived in ethereum,  because I'm sure if one day the price of ethereum will be normal again.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Crypto market have high volatility. Price fluctuation is common. But due to these fluctualtions we cannot say ETH is worthless. ETH is most profitable coin among all alt coins. Right now price of ETH is down. But probability is price of ETH will shoot in future.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

The belief begins to vanish in ETH. It does not equal my hopes. The price of a coin very low will also precisely not grow apparently in the nearest future.

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

ETH is the electronic currency with the most modern technology. The potential of ETH is increasing. I still believe in ETH. Although ETH is in a volatile period, this is an opportunity for investors to buy ETH at a low price. In the near future, ETH will raise prices and investors will get good returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: