Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

I believe in eth because right now I still use it as an investment and also as a daily necessity. Because without this help, just rely on what food is not.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:32:36 AM by Bitvinu12
Merited by bitmattrix88 (1)

Yes i belive ethereum because eth have best ERC 20 blockchain technology. Now i think eth transactions are fast more than btc. So  future eth will be best coin in cryptocurrency markey.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
micknessjocular

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

i think it's just a state, the market will recover over time the eth will survive i think
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

of course I believe in ETH, because in my opinion ETH will become a king of cryptocurrency, so I invested all my money in ETH because I believe ETH will give me a big profit.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Its never about the love for ETH. I am always surprised watching traders putting emotions in there trades.
Yes, I strongly believe in ETH from the core, but, the ATH it reached during the previous bull run for sure requires a deep dive correction, similarly to Bitcoin.
If you are trading precisely, its always good to book profits when you are at good levels.
I personally bought ETH under $50 and I sold it off ar around $900 range, I did regret when it touched $1000+ but again, I was sure that there is a strong correction pending for ETH and it happened.
Now all I am doing is keep on accumulating as much ETH as I can under and around $200 and will wait for the next bull run again to book my profits.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

i think it's just a state, the market will recover over time the eth will survive i think
true, i pretty sure the market will recover soon, Ethereum will also recover soon.
so yeah, i still believe in Eth
zulfa999

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

my opinion ethereum won't die, but maybe ethereum will be replaced for ico. and they might use another altcoin for ico
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

ETH will show us strong growth soon. This project has a lot of tasks that should be solved in the next 6 months. I think they may surprise us. Pay no attention to a price because it is going to be much higher soon Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Despite the price drop, I continue to believe in the ETH and in the whole crypto market, because I know that so often it happens that the market goes into deep correction, but then it is restored. We saw recently that the ETH quickly jumped up from the mark of $ 175.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

for now i not believe in ETH anymore, because I see the price of ETH continues to go down without an increase.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

Eth is very unique. So wait for more things.. eth have a great future. Its better to buy more eth. Eth have more competitors too

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Derzkiy
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

No need to believe and love the ethereum of the crypto currency. You need to understand the situation on the market and then there will be no panic. For half a year the market is in a downward trend because it needs manipulators! And the market will continue to decline. And bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to decline because it needs manipulators. This price reduction is necessary in order that the manipulators could buy the crypto currency at the lowest prices.. At the moment, there is a deceptive increase in the price of the ethereum. And in the near future, the price will again be lowered in order to force buyers to sell the Ethereum at a loss for themselves.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Welcome to crypto. Dont believe on what you read. This is what we call react of emotion. when one coin dump some are in negative sides but when the coins up some are in positive sides. just hold your coins if you truly believe that your choosen coin will reach the moon someday just hold it. dont sell. Try to focus yourself on open opportunity to earn money. There is the right and best time to sell. Life is beautiful if you have freedom.

dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

I think they are in a hurry to sell ETH at this time, they don't have enough strategies and education about crypto. Falling prices are reasonable, and that is indeed the risk of cryptocurrency. I believe the ETH will rise again and prices will stabilize.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

I believe in ETH cause it just needs time to rise, it is a hard autumn but I believe all will be good soon.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Yes, I do. I have strong believe in Ethereum because it has a greta goal that different from Bitcoin. It has its own advantages that other probably don't have. The movement of Ethereum on the market cap is common, as we know that even bitcoin is also fluctuative. We have already worried recently about the falling downs of its value. In a week, ethereum has dropped for two times, I was wondering that Ethereum losing out its value. But not longer now Ethereum is increasing again. Therefore, I believe that it will be more awesome next if we can hold patiently our Ethreum.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
For me ETH is the most reliable coin this year. Last time the price of ETH fell sharply because of the annual adjustment cycle to pull capital. Once prices drop sharply, then the price will skyrocket, keep your eyes on them
straightliteral

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

i think ethereum won't die in the short future, i trust it
megumineth

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Almost Tokens now are running on ETH platform so I think ETH will survive. ETH goes down in temporary short-term but it will run stable in the future
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

The current situation with dump of the Eth was created by ico projects who was dumping Eth for USDT. In the August only it was sold around 30k of Eth. Right now I see the accumulation stage that will generate a local price elevation to the 240$ level.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: