Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

I believe in Ethereum and I think It is still one of the best coins, which is not going through the best times due to certain circumstances. But still no better coins than Bitcoin.

today there are quite a lot of reasons to dispel doubts about the promise of the etherium. First, this is what increases the capitalization of the etherium, then the second, the fact that the team begins to introduce before the end of 2018, new technologies for scaling the block chain.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

I'm a believer of etherium because of it's erc20 smart contract where many altcoins are using it and the  rapid growth of ICO would make this coin more demandable. But lately it seems popularity of ETH become lesser and lesser where it almost losing it's stand at number 2 spot. XRp is getting close and this may not good for eth investors.
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Ethereum has and will be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies thanks to its revolutionary features, dedicated developers, big community support so it will shine again very soon. For me the marked can still be down for a few month that i can buy more over the time.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

I still believe in ether, if the ether price drop I use for short term only. and if the price of ether increases then I consider my fortune. Be confident and do not panic

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

ETH is like REQ or some other low liquidity coin now, when the breeze blows the wrong way it tanks even more than the rest, it's confusing.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

I do believe in ETH, firstly because I still have this coin in my wallet and secondly many good platforms are working on ETH network, so it's about time to make ETH price higher, I think it can roll back to 500$
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Until the ether creators hold eth yes i belive.

If i see they start selling the. Eth i sell too !!

Right now they hold so i hold.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

I still believe in eth no matter what the conditions are, now ethereum will still be one of the best coins. and I will continue to hold until ethereum is in the best price position.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

honestly, I am not very interested in ETH anymore, because I think ICO is getting rarer, and automatically, the use of ETH is also decreasing. but I still hold ETH, and now that the ETH price is cheap, I also buy it, but not much. just to fill the wallet, who knows lucky  Smiley
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

Many countries are limiting ICO. This has led to a very downturn in the ICO market. it caused the price of ether to drop sharply. i think ether is hard to recover, in the short term.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

absolutely not. and you shouldn't do it either.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

there is no reason for ethereum to fail. There are many projects already using eth blockchain, it's nothing speculative. And still more and more companies intend to start using it, so eth is here to stay

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

Many countries are limiting ICO. This has led to a very downturn in the ICO market. it caused the price of ether to drop sharply. i think ether is hard to recover, in the short term.
true, i also think this condition will not recover in a short time but i do still believe in ETH

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

I already bought a decent amount of ETH for 190-200 dollars. I hope I'm not mistaken and Ethereum will still grow by letting me make money on this.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

for me , yeah im still believe on Ethereum , the support that cover eth price still exist , just keep HODL and we will become the winner  Cool
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Yes. I believe in Ethereum. I think it has great chances of recovery. It is a very large project and has a large community. Moreover, Ethereum is one of the innovative cryptocurrencies that have changed the market.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

Whoeve that has studied the eth chart very well wouldn't have bought at those high levels, price corrections are normal things in a market and eth have had its fair share as well as majority of the altcoins and within this period it still maintained its cap position second to bitcoin, some assurance you can say

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

I don't believe in any projects except Bitcoin, and I've said a hundred times we have to question all praises of eth which is gonna "change the world and replace BTC" having no connection with the real situation!
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

I still believe with in ETH. I think ETH continues to be one of the most active altcoins. Many of icos have to create their tokens on Ethereum network. and also eth is second common crypto in the world.  Ethereum have huge community and supporters. Even Sec said eth is not security.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

I still believe with in ETH. I think ETH continues to be one of the most active altcoins. Many of icos have to create their tokens on Ethereum network. and also eth is second common crypto in the world.  Ethereum have huge community and supporters. Even Sec said eth is not security.

in any case, I believe in the etherium I think that he is a true leader on the crypto-currency market, even despite the second position of the rating. According to some forecasts in the near future there will be such a situation that the etherium will bypass even Bitcoin by capitalization.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: