Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

Yes, I still believe in Ethereum now. Although the price of Ethereum is very low this year, it has cost me a lot, but I will not give up. Because I now hold a lot of Ethereum, I will wait for the price to pick up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

I am believe ethereum will recover again. Right now, not only ethereum suffering loss on the price but most all coin in market. Ethereum still main pairs in many exchanger and ethereum used by most token in market. I am believe ethereum still good choice to hold for long term
spritJ

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:37:34 AM

Yes, I still hold my Ethereum, and I continued to buy it when Ethereum fell to $190. I believe it will have more room to rise in the future, so I will hold my ether. The square continues to wait.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

I will also continue to believe in ethereum, because ethereum also has a good trip and ethereum is also a profitable investment in the future.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

As current price on Ethereum now is $221.Of course i do still believe in Ethereum.Need to buy more Ethereum as this will give us a good profit by the end of this year.The bull market is fast approaching.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

As current price on Ethereum now is $221.Of course i do still believe in Ethereum.Need to buy more Ethereum as this will give us a good profit by the end of this year.The bull market is fast approaching.
there is nothing to worry about in rising and falling prices, this is common in digital currencies. I still trust ETH because ETH still has value so it can still be used. immediately buy ETH coin is right now the price is very cheap and you will get ETH at a low price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

they panic because the price of the ETH has decreased drastically, but actually if we know this crypto world should they could better understand and stay calm with circumstances such as this, where the price of coins can not be predicted, because it has the properties that can be changed at any time. and I personally believe the price of ETH will soar again.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

Before giving my opinion, I would like to say that those who are afraid and in tension about ETH life in the market because of its price variation, have lack of knowledge of this market's history. We saw the bitcoin's price in past days how it went up and down and then made history in the economic world.

I just want to state my belief that ETH will make a history in the market because of its usability like bitcoin. I am looking forward to seeing how ETH will stand back how those people will cry.
trry98

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:01:17 AM

Yes, I invested in a lot of Ethereum in this year's encryption market. However, the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot in this year's market, and I have lost a lot. But now I can't sell it, because now I will lose a lot of sales, I will wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:14 AM

Ethereum is a future coin that will continue to grow, the huge number of global users is certainly a good potential that ethereum's future and prices will continue to increase.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

I think the rush to sell ETH right when the price falls wrong. The lack of experience and lack of confidence led to their regret. Same as Bitcoin, ETH will also be up and down, however it is quite stable and has a very bright future. Your job is to be patient and believe that ETH will rise again after a short time
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

All cryptocurrency coin price at this moment can change significantly at anytime. So what will happen right now with ethereum can happen at others coin too right? With things like that Im still believe with their development & their future.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency ideals and ethereum represent Those  ideals very well enough.  So,  I believe in Ethereum hundred percent.  The volatile is not issue when you compare it with great potential of cryptocurrency for future!

dragonfly0330

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

Yes. I do is there any reason not to believe in ethereum. Some coin dump once that not means that is a shitcoin.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

in my opinion it is not new in the crypto world that the price of ETH can drop dramatically and I myself am convinced that in the next few months the price of ETH will return to its peak because I see the graph now has begun to slowly rise above. the point is to remain be confident and confident.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?

It's just normal for the people to be emotional when it comes to trading and much more when they are just following the feedback of other people. When they heard that ETH is dead, they would immediately react and sell their holdings and then when it goes back up, many people would regret it. It is just an endless cycle of emotions and those who are not ready for it are the ones who always lose. If you experience this then you should move forward and learn from your mistakes.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

I still believe in Eth but in this situation I avoid Eth transactions in many activity, the price is not stable. For me Eth have good prospect and future even only the second but in my experience second meaning the main alternative. After fail in bitcoin I try replace my asset into Eth and get income even not much. From this one I only hope Eth will rise again.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

I will believe in ethereum and i will still believe even if its price takes too low for this past days, hopefully its price would have a comeback after this year ends, buying ethereum more this time will have investors more profit earnings on future's investments.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

Ethereum is nowadays very much drop down it's price now very low but ethereum is trusting and promising thats why people investing on ethereum they know ethereum recover soon they much believe in Ethereum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:55:01 AM

I do believe in ETH, soon it will rise again.
It already started the progression of the rising of ETH, in the last few days, the price increasing little by a little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: