Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

I believe with ethereum because ethereum is a potential coin for the future. Ethereum is proven to provide real benefits for those who want to use ethereum. This real benefit that makes me that ethereum will last a long time. Indeed sometimes a coin has a time of ups and downs but we must be smart in predicting possibilities and opportunities in the future. Do not let us consider a coin to die and it appears again with more regretful chances of success. Surely it will make us very sorry. As a wise crypto currency player, we should always deepen our knowledge of crypto currencies so that we are not wrong in taking every decision. We need not regret what has passed. Now we must get up by learning from experience and developing new strategies. In addition, we must calculate the right risk management so that we can prepare if we experience bad things like losses.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

I believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well

A but red now but after red there is always green. Wait and see.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Of course, I believe in Ethereum, this is a promising project, many ICOS are used on Its platform, it will take quite a bit of time and its cost will increase many times.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

There is no doubt ETH is one of the best altcoins in the crypto market and it has enough potential and popularity in recent days. Though ETH is also suffering from poor value no need to worry because Eth will rise back again with the prestigious price. So people should be patient and keep hold their nerve for next shot.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Ethereum is not just an alt, ethereum is also an utility coin that help other coin to function beyond cryptocurrency. Ethereum has made adoption of cryptocurrency more realistic than any other alt I have seen!
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
Yes, I certainly do. January 15, 2019, will be a hard fork in Ethereum named "Constantinopole", and before this billionaires will try to lower ETH to a new minimum.

udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

I think we should study about past market charts and how was coins survive with hard drops. With studying market chart of bitcoin we can understand this situations. ETH has real time usages and most of coins depend on technology of etherums. So i belive on Etherum for long term.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Of course I believe in Ethereum , probably the best coin after bitcoin , but of course in this market now it is better not to go into it , I believe you can buy below even $120

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

and now ETH falls again to $ 153, this makes me wonder why the market has changed dramatically and even ETH has dropped to rank 3 in CMC, this makes the potential for ETH decrease as queens from crypto

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Ethereum has many times argued that he is able to take a hit, and I am sure that it will withstand this time. Charts of past years show that this is not the first drop in prices, and not the first drop in the price of ethereum. Previously, its price also fell by more than 90%, but then restored and rose to new levels. Yes, I believe in the project and its bright future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

There's no doubt ethereum is the best altcoin and its also used by many ICO projects. Ethereum will survive no matter what. It's not going to die anytime soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

Although there are many SCAM ICOs and useless tokens on MyEtherWallet but I am still loyal to Ethereum.
I understand the Ethereum network more than Waves, ARDOR and TRON networks.
although so far the price has continued to decline, I still believe in the potential that ETH has. well, maybe the price will rise at the end of this year, I will still keep the ETH that I have until the price is over $ 400 again.
That is the characteristic of each and be yourself.
Because I'm not sure about EThereum for now.

I prefer my car to use an airbag rather than an HODL Etheruem. LOL
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

I bought ETH because I need it to do a lot of work, such as investing in ICO and buying other altcoins, which is the main reason I trust ETH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

Certain. I think today people really believe in the existence of cryptocurrency. because this is where they can benefit. ethereum also part. they all still believe in cryptocurrency
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Ethereum's price goes to 133$ so many investors and traders switch to ripple so this coin go to top 2 in coinmarketcap maybe the price of ethereum will continue fall down until bitcoins price not already recover.

rishitech

Activity: 324
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

Yes, I'm believe in ETH  but at a time cryptomarket is unstable today ETH price $132 is very low but i believe cryptomareket wiil be recovered  end of the year 2018. At time I'm holding all altcoins.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Some people have said several things about eth, but have forgotten that if eth is a shit coin, just like some have said, then every other coin on ethereum platform are all shit coins.
Personally, i see a lot of potentials in this coins and do not forget that it has been existing for quite some time now. So if truly it is what some people profess it to be, it would have long been dead.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

Ethereum is now a very weak coin. I think that in the coming weeks it will cost less than $ 100, if the fall of bitcoin does not stop. It is hard to believe that the ethereum was worth 1,400 dollars less than a year ago.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

I still believe in Ethereum even the market is falling.
There is a big thunder on the market now but i will keep holding my ETH and will buy more.
I will wait for the Ethereum 2.0 as for now, gathering more ETH will give big profit in the future.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

The decision to do something must be regretful, someone smiles. I only saw this panic but it was quite carried away into the atmosphere. Ethereum falls must have a major adverse effect on the course of the ICO project

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: