Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Hell yeah i believe in Ethereum!
Goes from $1 all the way to insanity highs of $1400 in under 3years... You must be crazy to think $200 eth is a bad price

And ontop of it... Vitalick Butterin is running the ship!
One couldnt ask for a bigger nerd, perma-virgin than this guy to command the such a powerful cryptocurrency

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

The problem here is not whether people like ETH or not because nobody want to loose funds when they invest, most of us have different mentality and we panic differently.
The statement of not to invest the funds meant for your upkeep and survival or dont invest more than you can afford to loose also applicable to cryptocoins investment.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Yes I believe in ethereum. It is use by many platforms means it is trustable. Ethereum growth fast and has a good ICO. It has many projects than other altcoins.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I value ETH same as how I value BTC. People may be afraid now but they should consider how useful ETH especially in ICOs. We need ETH, that's why ETH must stay. I will only abandon ETH when its price raeches to 13$, its price when I first heard Ethereum.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
according to what you say is an experience of your lack of confidence in investing in crypto currencies and that is a valuable experience to take advantage of opportunities to make a profit
This will be an experience. I also previously panicked and wanted to sell Etherum that I have. But at that time I thought that this was a natural thing in the crypto world. In the end I even bought Etherum when the price was at 170 $ and I can now get a big profit when I sell it. But I remain optimistic and I believe that there will be an increase again, I try to wait for the next few months and it is not impossible that Etherum's price can reach more than 500 $. So let's trust our investment in the crypto world, with strong conviction we can get a much higher spirit.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I agree that the drop in the price of the etherium has very much tarnished the reputation of this coin. Many began to treat him differently. But despite all this, I still believe in the etherium, and I believe that he will return to the top.

andal02

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

Of course I really trust ETH, even though the price is currently down. maybe at the end of the year the ETH price will rise again.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Yes i do believe in eth and i know that eth price now is not stable and is falling but the last couple of days the price has been rising so people should hold for now.

aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Many people have fallen into panic, and sold out their ETH at last week. In my opinion, ETH will increase, and now that's true.
Keep calm when the market fall into red, that's a key to protect your assets.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Belief in crypto-currencies or in some kind of one project today seems to me not quite what it really should be, because today I think that the crypto-currencies should definitely be attractive in terms of prospects.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

How many years have you been trading? When was it different? When everything falls, people panic. When everything grows people go crazy with greed and euphoria. In the 2008 crisis, leading analysts said that oil would be 200! Why do you pay attention to the opinions of others? Do you believe in ETH? If you believe, then what's the problem?

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

I believe in Aether. From the point of view of a trader or financier, an asset of ETN (Ethereum) is a currency that can be bought and sold on a cryptocurrency exchange. Ethereum has firmly taken the second place in the list of capitalization and unit prices, significantly inferior to the more promoted bitcoin, but also confidently competing with it.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

I don't know why some investors tend to panic, dumps like this is normal
hopefully they won't regret panic selling.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

I always believe and will believe in ETH, because for me this coin is the most promising, since she has a very strong and hardworking team. ETH will grow enough in price.
oli2tak

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

I believe in the ETH and I still hold it for a month, it's really ridiculous for people who sell it. because next year the ETH price will rise to the top
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Aside from bitcoin which is the number one coin in the cryptocurrency, I also believe in ethereum, because like bitcoin ,ethereum is also a stable coin and is a multi use altcoin .
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Great idea, I really like it. I think it will be interesting for a lot of people who want to profit 3 times. Great, good fellows!I personally for long-term contributions, so I can not give good advice. You have to study the whole structure of your daily profit, only your brain.  Grin Grin Grin
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

I can never lose hope in Eth. I have and will always believe in it. What is happening now is just normal and will stop very soon. since the day eth dropped below 300 USD, I have been buying eth with every fund I get from other trades. I know that very soon someone will quote this comment saying congratulations because eth will go back to its position soon.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Yes, I understand what you say and I think maybe psychological fear, no belief in myself when making decisions and I firmly believe that they will not succeed in this market. We need to have confidence in ETH and I am confident that next year ETH will mutate unexpectedly.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

if anyone thinks like that, in my opinion it is wrong thinking. and those who think like that are those who don't understand crypto.
in my opinion, Etherum will not die in this short time, etheru will survive as long as the digital currency is still there. we should not panic with the current market conditions, if it still has a chance, then we should invest as much as possible to support the price of digital currency not to collapse. This is a contribution we must make. I thought that was my best friend.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: