Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Sometimes bad news problems make us disappointed, even if it really happens why we don't wait for it, one day the ETH price will shine again, but must have patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

As long as ETH is still in demand and also the wider application of the platform, I will not stop and I will not run away from ETH. I am pretty sure that ETH is able to recover and increase its market prices again. Because ETH has a foundation that is bright enough to increase easily and consistently. All that will happen if Bitcoin has made it through this season well.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Of course, I believe that in January there should be updates and good news that will contribute to growth. guys need to believe in this coin and it will give you a big growth
ETH is a coin with very high quality, proven to date is still at the top of the altcoin market. I believe ETH will increase with the recovery of BTC so I hope that if BTC will recover soon and ETH will definitely recover.
BTC is the determinant of ETH's future in my opinion.
if you look back some time and include the history of price movements. I agree with what you say because some time there are quite a lot of price movements like that. when the bitcoin pump price ethereum potentially follows it but still cannot be conclusively concluded.
Family.7

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

In as much as this year has been a very bad year, That doesn’t say ETH will fall forever. I think ETH will rise again there is no panic for the drop on ETH, let’s just give it some time it will rise. This even give the opportunity for some investors to buy and hold.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

very surprising with the decline in ETH quality that we know to be the best altcoin, but now far from our expectations. It's natural that many people who say about ETH are considered dead, but in my opinion ETh is still not dead, it's just that many ICO platforms fail to be the reason for ETH to fall. I will in December the market will pump ETH back and take its position.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

I still believe, even thoughdecline occurred very quickly, there is a possibility that eth will rise again, but the process will take quite a long time, different from last year's eighth hike feels so fast
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Truly some people gets scared of investing at the lost sided though nothing can be compared to patients because that can't be ordinary. It can be frustrating seeing your money loosing weight but so far those in the Crypto world for a while will understand the market can't be stable and there is different when you day trade and having it as long term because it will be right when you invest and take off your eyes from the markepcap. I will encourage to invest more for the good time.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

I do believe in ETH. I do not know why people are so much scared over the market. This things going on now is normal ,there is time for everything.. The markets went on break just to refresh and will be right back .
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Believe. I still believe in ETH in cryptocurency activities from first knowing up to the day. For me, Ethereum will be victorious again as it did the previous year. One more, if indeed there are already many who have already bought ETH and the price has begun to decline, just be patient. The price will definitely rise again.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

I believe in Ethereum despite its current price which has gone below $209 to $174. This can't be the end of Ethereum because definitely Ethereum will soon rise again it's just a matter of time.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market. I'm sorry to see how the ICO who in fact gave such power to Ethereum now, and ruining the Ethereum.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?

I think it's just a different way of conveying "ETH falls, ETH down, ETH dropped, ETH dead, etc" whose purpose is the same. If you talk about trading system problems, you cannot escape the market competition system. Every produck will offer the best, and the most superior of them. Likewise with Ethereum at this time. What is the advantage of Ethereum is also owned by other coins. Excellence Ethereum, has been able to be rivaled by other coins in general. So I think it's natural when they think so. And I'm sure ETH prices will also pump, as do other coins.
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

I also same like those, who fear that ETH will die, because I have much enough investment in ETH. but I hope the ETH price can return to normal again, and the price can rise rapidly. because I really like ETH.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

ETH has been able to stand the test of time,so the situation at present cannot make me to lose hope in ETH,as long I still have hope  in crypto,I cannot lose hope in ETH because the situation at present is to crypto in general and not just ETH.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

Of course! And there may never be such a sweet price like now)) growth potential next year, at least to its previous high levels.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

That Ethereum... It for me as a contrast shower when I bought it, there was some belief in it and in the moment I earned on it, but then as a bolt from the blue sky...
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

ETH will disappear, ETH is dead.. lol that's very funny, we know ethereum is no2 cryptocurrensy and the community so big, so many new project using ethereum blockchain so why still not trust it, I think you need a vacation to calm your mind, so will make you think clearer and not easily believe in speculation news
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Well, those selling their eth have chosen to do that. It is their asset and they are free to do whatever they like with it. One thing i just see is that, if they are not careful, they might come back to buy at higher price than they have sold.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

I don't think so, if it still survives and there is still value I still believe in ethereum, the first eth supports a lot of platforms or makes a lot of changes in the crypto industry.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

if there is still value, I still believe in ethereum, even though the current price is too low even though eth is in a state of illness, I continue to trade there and seek profits and I am sure that one day it will rise like last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: