Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Of course I do,

Eventhough it has it's shortcomings, there is nothing wrong with ETH. ETH Devs are working on implementing new techs. Future seems bright for ETH. I have no doubt that it will continue to rise when market recovers.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Yes, Ethereum has fallen well recently, but I think that he has everything ahead of him and he will still gain previous positions
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

Yes, Ethereum has fallen well recently, but I think that he has everything ahead of him and he will still gain previous positions

The fact is that on the latest news, which will have a very positive impact on the development and popularity of the etherium, I learned quite interesting things, and therefore the etherium is for me a very important object for investment. first of all I want to note the new technology for scaling the block chain, as well as the ability to store on erc20 USDT.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

Now, not only is the price of ETH decreasing but all coins also experience the same thing, so now we just have to hold it and be patient until the crypto market goes up again.

blacq

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

In as much as this year has been a very bad year, That doesn’t say ETH will fall forever. I think ETH will rise again there is no panic for the drop on ETH, let’s just give it some time it will rise. This even give the opportunity for some investors to buy and hold.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

I think some persons in this great community works with emotions,they don't have the passion for cryptocurrency business,so they sell at slightest down trend. One of the best requirements of the crypto market is patience.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

Of course! Ethereum is the basis of the basics of the crypto market. On its base, hundreds of altcoins have been created. If something happens to him, most of the market will fall with him.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?

I think some persons in this great community works with emotions,they don't have the passion for cryptocurrency business,so they sell at slightest down trend. One of the best requirements of the crypto market is patience.

it's all about yourself reading or asking opinions to others is good, but sometimes the opinions of others are not always true.
whatever it is if you like it just do it and have to take risks guys
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

In reality we will only take advantage of ETH momentum which has a low price to buy it and when prices start to rise we will also take steps to sell coins because I do not believe that ETH will return to the highest price and we can see what percentage of ETH decreases when Bitcoin fall and compared to other tokens, of course the worst ETH, therefore the very risk we receive when buying ETH at a high increase is of course the right time to buy it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

In reality we will only take advantage of ETH momentum which has a low price to buy it and when prices start to rise we will also take steps to sell coins because I do not believe that ETH will return to the highest price and we can see what percentage of ETH decreases when Bitcoin fall and compared to other tokens, of course the worst ETH, therefore the very risk we receive when buying ETH at a high increase is of course the right time to buy it.
The fact is that etherium is one of the most promising coins on the crypto-currency market. perhaps as evidence, you can use the fact that there are a lot of negative statements about the erc 20 platform, but people do not provide any proof.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

I think that ether is the powerful coin which is at the second place after btc whcih means that it has a good potential. To my mind, it is better to use this coin because it is the best one now along with btc
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

If you believe in ETH then you wont be nervous . ETH droped from 1000+ to around 200$ now and i got no emotions at all . Maybe little sad , because i could trade it for tether and buy back now . But from other side i really believe ETH will get more far than it was before ( Im speaking about the price of it ) . We just need to see some really nice dAPPs out there with really good use cases Smiley
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

Today again market goes down. ETH is trying to recover but after some up more fall. Is it really just panic sell or something else  Huh Again ETH goes below 200$ and I was hoping it will reach 300$ soon  Sad

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

I had giving my total support to the Ethereum blockchain for a very long time, I will continue to support it because Ethereum was the originator of the smart contract capability in the blockchain technology world of business. No matter what is happening now it will come to an end. Thanks
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I still believe in ETH because there are so many good campaigns and using ETH is the foundation so sooner or later ETH will rise and be able to surpass $ 2000 this year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
adeprinz1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

ETH is just like bitcoin too. There are ups and down but I strongly believe ETH will bounce back better
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

ETH has changed ICO industry, level up crypto. Thanks to ethereum a lot of erc-20 tokens were created and it made easier and cost efficient to send money.
i believe in future of ethereum, but Vitalik should solve some scalability issues
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

There is no way why we shouldn't lift ETH out in the corner as we knew its potentiality. The declining price happen to ETH is not discouraging at all, though it is somewhat surprising but could still lift my trust into it and I'm still on the positive side that it will bounce back again.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Why not? Ethereum is the best altcoin today. ETH is high. Market capitalization of the aether is enormous. Ether has more features than bitcoin. Ether is like bitcoin 2.0. I believe that ether will be the best coin in the future.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

I guess they don't really believe ETH, but only want to makes profit with ETH and i think that is not wrong.
You can believe a coin if you have gained profit from that coin. If you never have gained anything, i guess it will be hard to believe that coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: