Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

Of course, I believe in ethereum as it is a coin with an equivalent technology and I am sure that in the future it will be the first coin on the market

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

Ethereum is one of the potential Coins and very useful at all that's why I really believe in this coin,even though Ethereum experience big price drop these days but there is a big possibility that it can recover to its previous price until many investors and traders is using ETH.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:55:40 AM

Although Ethereum has dropped heavily recently, it is one of the few coins on the market with much capabilities of spiking. It is believed that the drop in price of Ethereum was as a result of the panic sales of the long accumulated ETH from ICOs past. However, Ethereum offers one of the incredible Blockchain which makes a lot of coins to created and utilize its smart contract. As these new projects get success and utilize ETH, Ethereum will recover and takes its bull run from there.

ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

To be honest, I have faith in ethereum, like all other investors, have been very shaken because I did not expect such a strong fall

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

yes Ethereum has experienced a very drastic decline in bad conditions, but many believe in Ethereum that in the future it will increase and develop better so that it can benefit you. Ethereum is strong so he can get up again, and you don't think you need to sell it nervously because you might regret it later. many believe in the Crypto market because they can earn income, there are people who trade and those who hold for the long term, there must be many who already know more and there is also little knowledge.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

Eth is indeed decreasing and this makes a lot of people nervous, when will it rise again?
Seeing this condition, which is almost at the end of the year, is a little pessimistic about the upcoming market. But seeing a lot of coins flushed not to panic too much, many friends who were confused. Just hope if there is good news so Crypto returns to green.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

Until now I still believe in ethereum even though the price is declining, indeed this is an unpleasant condition but we also cannot do anything because all we can do is wait for ethereum or other coins to rise again so that the crypto will appear to be alive again

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

When looking at current market conditions, of course, people will panic and think they have to sell their coins. But when you just enter the Crypto, you are happier because you can buy coins at very low prices. The market makes us in no hurry to sell your ETH. ETH is a coin that many people need to invest in ICO projects. If you sell ETH now, I don't think this is the right time.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

Of course, now almost all cryptocurrencies are significantly cheaper. But I am fully confident that over time we will definitely see a gradual recovery in the crypto market. As before, BTC and Ethereum will remain the market leaders, which will definitely grow and become more expensive next year.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Of course I still believe in ETH, even all of us know that too many SCAM or unsucces ICOs use ETH platform, or some projects move their token into other platform,but I still believe in ETH because even the situation is like this, but as we see in the market, ETH is still survive, and lets wait what ETH gonna do after this
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
In my opinion, ETH really was a bad altcoin. It has been falling and no investor has pumped up its value again. That really is a sign of going down and we should not trust it anymore. I was wrong to believe in it and I switched to investing in XRP.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

Well selling eth when it was dipping should not be a problem as we can't all hold and holding has it's time too, only a noobs will hold coin for eternity as there is always time to sell and time to buy and am sure those who sold at $700+ or even less will have time and more money to buy more with same money then to acquire more eth by now and that is small logic in trading cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency is for sell and buy , but many hold cause of the time to trade are not always there and prefer to hold no matter what.

Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

I invested in ETH 1 months ago and still wait for its good news.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

Despite the fact that ethereum has now dropped significantly in price and today its price is, according to CoinMarketCap, only 171 dollars, I still believe in this coin and consider it one of the most promising and sought-after coins among all cryptocurrencies. I am waiting for the promised improvements in this coin and I think that then its popularity and price will rise sharply.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

Personally, I believe in ETH. Both in terms of quality and prospects for the future. With its growth in developing technology and also expanding the implementation of the platform at ICO, it will further enhance the knowledge of other communities regarding ethereum technology. That way, of course, it will also enlarge the ETH community. The stronger the community in an entity, the stronger their defense will be in the long run.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Although there are many SCAM ICOs and useless tokens on MyEtherWallet but I am still loyal to Ethereum.
I understand the Ethereum network more than Waves, ARDOR and TRON networks.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

Of course, until now I still believe in ethereum, and I believe that in the future ethereum will rise again and reach its normal price, and this certainly requires a long time for ethereum to reach its peak again and you must be patient for this

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

Although there are many SCAM ICOs and useless tokens on MyEtherWallet but I am still loyal to Ethereum.
I understand the Ethereum network more than Waves, ARDOR and TRON networks.
although so far the price has continued to decline, I still believe in the potential that ETH has. well, maybe the price will rise at the end of this year, I will still keep the ETH that I have until the price is over $ 400 again.
KK.cimut

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

I still believe that someday, the price of ethereum will be better, now I see it as a cycle, no more than that, it's easy, anyone who is at the top, will one day feel under and will repeat. So there is no doubt for that and I'm sure ethereum will continue to show its value in the future.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

I always believe in ETH even for this sudden breakdown, this cannot be measure how eth fall and recover if you believe this token you must be straight believing it. ETH is so promising token and also a popular token and many company and investor investing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: