Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
liennhung345323 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

The same could be said for BTC and yet BTC had survived through all the FUD and changing regulations landscape. There will be a day where ETH will bounced back into its days of glory, just have Faith! 

Miracleefe01

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

I still have believe in ETH what is happening is just a normal thing which always occur in the cryptocurrency market because the cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and this causes contact swinging in prices if cryptocyrrency.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

I still believe in ETH. Although ETH has experienced a continuous decline this year, I think ETH is still one of the most active altcoins. Many ICOs need to rely on Ethereum to get funding. This is the great advantage of Ethereum.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
I think I will still trust ETH even in its current poor situation. It will get better.
son14.girl

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

An improper thought if you have to be nervous or panicked when you see the price of ETH decreases to $ 170, a few days ago. Without realizing it has returned to $ 219 at this time. That proves that it is only a moment, and is not sustainable to decline. ETH is still one of the altcoins that attracts many people.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

I fully trust the ethereum. Why, because the ethereum often fall and was able to bounce back on a bad situation, and give you many advantages. and I feel it.  This is what makes the ethereum has become increasingly popular and increasingly attractive to many people.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

yes I still believe in ethereum. and now is the right time to buy ethereum because it's cheap. I'm sure ethereum will return to $ 500 at the end of the year.

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Of course! I have been keeping several ETH since 2016 and I regret the only thing: I did not sell them at the peak of the market in December 2017. If I sold them then I would have bought 5 times more
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

of course not, because the price of Ethereum has dropped so much compared to other cryptocurrency prices that makes me no longer trust Ethereum and for now I believe more in Stellar.

Seymourguado

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

I still believe in ETH, I believe ETH price will grow strongly again in the future. I still decide to hold and wait for the moment.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

according to what you say is an experience of your lack of confidence in investing in crypto currencies and that is a valuable experience to take advantage of opportunities to make a profit
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

Yes, I have to believe ETH if I don't believe I have sold it without waiting for the price to go up.
because I believe and I will hold it for a long time because I believe that the price will rise and become expensive, and all ICOs still use ETH for payment and I am sure the ETH will go up and be profitable Wink
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

A trusted coin in the community that is what I can say about it, I really think that the price is pretty much lower that bitcoin cash but this is simply the best coin that has a lot of reputation to be marked as a best investment and trading for all the Altcoins out there considering its reputation among the Ether coins and ERC20  tokens many would say that ETH is pretty much a competitor for Bitcoin even though it has so much struggle with its value in the said bearish market, For because of what it is proven in the market of cryptocurrency many are keeping hold of their ETH and keep on investing towards it is still a great signal for many ETH holders.
licktalent
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

I still have much believe on ETH because it's a strong project.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

There's no doubt, ETH will fully recover soon. As you can see, it has increase its price by 25% in just 3 days. This only proves the volatility of the market together with the significance of ETH in cryptocurrency. If you had invested in ETH last week, you can sell it right now with 25% profit. As I always advice, down market is an opportunity to buy coins at a lower price, then sell them when the price increases.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

of course, because there is no reason for me not to trust Ethereum, because I trust the entire cryptocurrency including Ethereum.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

The same could be said for BTC and yet BTC had survived through all the FUD and changing regulations landscape. There will be a day where ETH will bounced back into its days of glory, just have Faith! 

Yes I still believe it will recover again but not as expected like last year. We cannot predict anything these days as the market situation is very tough, let's hope for a good change else it might be the year for investors.

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Of course believe. There is nothing to fear or worry about ETH. When experiencing a price decline, ETH always tries not to be too long in that situation. And always try to recover with a fairly short time. ETH will continue to attract fans.
littleom

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

I am sure of ETH, lots of alt coins based on it, it must be robust!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: