Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ETH?  (Read 2904 times)
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

A lot of them are just noobies that thought they know how the game rolls ,also some just following the trend ...well  some of them even dont have any eth lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

if compared with XRP, I still choose XRP, related to what has been achieved in the past year, XRP is more active than ETH, and also the issue of changing the consensus of Ethereum network from POW to POS is only a discourse, there is no news anymore since that issue
but if ETH is compared to other altcoins (other than XRP) then I still choose ETH,
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

eth is the most potential coin, and ethereum can be used as one of the best reserve coins other than bitcoin. ethereum's potential can now be used as one of the highest popularity coins in cryptocurrency.
kirshna01

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

I believe in ETH, in the last two years, ethereum has become the most famous.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

just this one still believes it. the reason is because I still hold some eth now. so as long as I still have eth I will continue to believe it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:08:23 AM

yes I still believe in ETH even though the current value is only $ 176. but I believe ETH can pump again because ETH is an altcoin that has a large trading volume and the ETH platform is widely used in ICO projects. also smart contract technology is very interesting. the decline in ETH may now be an impact of the decline in bitcoin. if the value of bitcoin rises I'm sure ETH will also rise. I believe ETH will not crash I hope that next year ETH can pump again. we just wait.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

just this one still believes it. the reason is because I still hold some eth now. so as long as I still have eth I will continue to believe it.
Ethereum is indeed a good coin, it will rise and grow so that it will increase and continue to increase, in the future it will benefit you. the market will grow well and will stabilize again so that the value of Ethereum will rise. Ethereum Altcoin is strong even though it is currently very bad the value is getting smaller but he will come back again and can go up high, waiting patiently.
Sheghy

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Yes, I'm believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well.
Siymsh

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

even though the current price of ETH is falling, I still believe that when the market starts to grow, the price of ETH will recover.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

now yes but if the ethereum state continues like this until the year with. maybe I would think of leaving ethereum and looking for a better platform like EOS or others
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

It is certain that until now I still believe in ethereum even though currently there is a drastic decline, we take the positive side only and we must still be sure that ethereum will come back again at a normal price but it certainly takes
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

I believe as long as there's no better coins than Ethereum. I will continue to believe. It is the coin Ethereum that best meets the market dynamics. This is real.
Ethereum is a platform based token and and it is the most working platform based token till now. Almost 90% or more icos are based on ethereum. But in last few months many icos failed and scammed people badly.
Believe Eth. Ethereum price will be improved when the market gets better.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

The question was posted in mid September and it was interesting to go through the whole comment thread, to see the tendency now, in November 2018. The thread is definitely a “believer place”, some skeptical, but still searching for a grain of trust in the coin.

Main cryptocurrencies always went in waves - going up and down in irregular cycles. Even Bitcoin was once worse a pizza. We might never see the drama again - a 13.000% growth that it had in 2017.  But it is still a comparatively young platform and its potential and applications could be limitless.

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

Yes, I still believe with ETH because with most altcoins, ETH has more potential that I think will grow more unlike other altcoins. Some altcoins can be good at first then after that they will also dissappear or it will be at a low cost which is not profitable. ETH is also good as bitcoin in my opinion.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Yes, I'm believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well.

if I'm alone until whenever I will still believe in ethereum even though the price always decreases, I am sure that later ethereum will always pump up prices for its users and ethereum is a coin that has great potential and many are also counted on by many investors

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

if I'm alone until whenever I will still believe in ethereum even though the price always decreases, I am sure that later ethereum will always pump up prices for its users and ethereum is a coin that has great potential and many are also counted on by many investors
Ethereum has always been my belief in generating more profits with its development so increased were able to make the price is so expensive. so I rely on a lot of major coins Ethereum as valuable. It makes me so confident with the Ethereum and continue to count on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Prices falling or rising is the trend of the crypto market as the cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. A coin should not be valued only by its prices falling or rising, but the purpose for which it is established and the ways it is doing to implement it. Fall and rise of prices may be caused by many factors like FUD or bad news surrounding cryptocurrencies without any proof. So do your research your self. I think ethereum is best coin and it will rise again.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

I really want to believe, but in such times as now, there is no need for ethereum as in technology. I think developers need to think about this issue. So far, only Bitcoin has an application.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Ethereum is second largest cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap though, it was replaced recently temporarily by ripple. I believe ethereum is developing and growing and most of important feature of ethereum has not been used yet!

Watugiok

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

I believe that Ethereum will show itself well, Ethereum futures will be open soon, I think it will raise the price very well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: