Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

So how many stages can we expect for the bounty campaign admin? Is it really possible to distribute the payments with just one day gap after the stage 1? If this would be possible, I guess it's good and worth it to be here and join the various campaigns of BS project inorder to received good rewards.
I like that the distribution of tokens will be the day after the completion of stage 1. This motivates supporters to participate in all subsequent stages of the bounty.
Agree, this will lead for something nice and wonderful. If the supporters will be motivated about the tokens distribution this will be a good way to make them participates and want to earn a good amount of tokens.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Indeed, if you see the development of waves up to now it is certainly very difficult to ride but even so we must always be optimistic that the price of waves can rise and most importantly we keep holding it and be patient waiting for the price to rise
Well, most likely the team are quite responsively get attracted by all of your discussion. I hope from the discussion can make a better effort for the developer and also the team.

Your ideas and attention to the project help us to understand how to develop the project. Thanks to everyone who offers interesting ideas for development.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

You mean you like to trade on regalar centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.
I also feel so that if it would be on decentralized ERc platform the trading vol will be increase. idex cost more fees but still these are good to use for me too

But still IDEX has thousands of traders and supporters so for me, its okay, Just for future purposes I guess, Not to the point,  That's It is their priority.

This coin is not possible to trade in IDEX because it is not an ERC token. FYI, you only get high fees when you are the taker on decentralized exchanges.
I think so but it will be good for us if it would be on ERC based. but they choose waves platform may be this is good for them

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Indeed, if you see the development of waves up to now it is certainly very difficult to ride but even so we must always be optimistic that the price of waves can rise and most importantly we keep holding it and be patient waiting for the price to rise
Well, most likely the team are quite responsively get attracted by all of your discussion. I hope from the discussion can make a better effort for the developer and also the team.

Your ideas and attention to the project help us to understand how to develop the project. Thanks to everyone who offers interesting ideas for development.
Agree, I really appreciate the effort and cooperation with each other from  the team and the participants down to investors. They are helping each other to make the project succesful. The well developed project and skillful ideas are from trusted and brilliant individuals.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Agree, I really appreciate the effort and cooperation with each other from  the team and the participants down to investors. They are helping each other to make the project succesful. The well developed project and skillful ideas are from trusted and brilliant individuals.
Now there are quite a lot of active market participants. many are trying to help someone, and of course, that such help would benefit not only one but a few. I think it's worthwhile to attract people who have good ideas for development.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

The team of this project has started their work form the begining of this year.Their potential is visible in their work & price.i think very soon they have a price near to bitcoin 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

So how many stages can we expect for the bounty campaign admin? Is it really possible to distribute the payments with just one day gap after the stage 1? If this would be possible, I guess it's good and worth it to be here and join the various campaigns of BS project inorder to received good rewards.
I like that the distribution of tokens will be the day after the completion of stage 1. This motivates supporters to participate in all subsequent stages of the bounty.

Very unlikely that they will distribute the tokens at such an early stage of the ICO, that usually causes the price of the token to plummet fast
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

You mean you like to trade on regalar centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.
I totally agree, i have some bad times with Etherdelta then Forkdelta. But we cannot abandon the advantage of Ethereum system.
I also prefer trading on ethereum base platforms but i don't mean that i hated waves platform, i just like where i am familiar and comfortable. But may i know some issue you encounter with the mentioned follow exchanges?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Agree, hope that this discussion makes the team get encourage more to work hard and put more effort in developing the project and also they can get idea from their supporters as well as the investors opinions.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Discussion create an idea which it will help for the betterment of the platform because dev and the team isn't enough to make an effective platform, they somehow need some feedback from the community. In this way, they will know what it needs to be develop and make some modifications.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

Although i find this project quite good, it is normal to be in doubt for you to be able to verify more the project if it has big potential or quite profitable or be useful on your needs.
I definitely agree with you buddy, whatever doubts in your mind and heart you must to confirm it,  so you can live with peace and continue to support the project. The project is huge and has all what it takes to be number one in the market.
Yes, the project is absolutely huge and it's a kind of somewhat project with the biggest platform that ran without no problem especially their trading platform.
lets see how it manages the upcoming stages of its project
At the initial stage it is expected to face various challenges and new issues so that the developers of the project and the team players work fixing issues and they proceed with documentation and if the issue revert next time, it makes their way easy to handle and act rapidly to fix as they are expertise by gaining experience.
I think that your will researched statement represent facts and is very informative.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

Agree, hope that this discussion makes the team get encourage more to work hard and put more effort in developing the project and also they can get idea from their supporters as well as the investors opinions.

That could be the scenario if the team are open to the idea of the other people. In this way, they can fix some bugs and make it more attractive to the users. Especially this platform which I think focus about the trading and hopefully they can have more listed token/coins in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

I guess, that's what the use of this Ann thread. To be able to gain more ideas, opinions and suggestions from the people of crypto regarding the concept of the project. By this, the team will get improved in the development and will be motivated to work for the goodness.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I want to ask why whitepaper has been provided only on November 3? Why it hasn't been made together with ICO start? It is very strange for me.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

I want to ask why whitepaper has been provided only on November 3? Why it hasn't been made together with ICO start? It is very strange for me.
Every professional is assigned with a project activity and it is all a team work however all the team players should execute the code and finally get approved during all levels of execution at the same time to publish the white papers that requires a validation and all the hierarchy levels should approve.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

I guess, that's what the use of this Ann thread. To be able to gain more ideas, opinions and suggestions from the people of crypto regarding the concept of the project. By this, the team will get improved in the development and will be motivated to work for the goodness.

Yes I agree with you, having this thread will help in gaining ideas, opinions, suggestions and most especially  gives the exact concept of the project. This would help to have better understanding to those who is in doubt. It gives also to have a good relationship between the team and the people who supported and invested the project. I know soon, it can help in  developing and improving the project to make it more useful.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

Maybe their timing was the issue but form the way i see it they didnt have a very long ico and it got done within a short time and now they are wrapping it up with wp from my own view though but i dont really its that strange some ico just publish everything on their website to make things easier..

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

You mean you like to trade on regular centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.

But unlike those exchanges which work with a browser dont you need to install an entire client in Waves? That seems extremely cumbersome in comparison

No, you don't need to download wave's client, there is actually a demo [link here] if want to test the platform without opening an account though creating an account take only 5 min through the browser and you just need to save your seed to access your any time.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

This latest update was made on November 3rd. A short version of the white paper has always been on the main page of the site.

We need to shift the crypto which we are holding during market price changes and more focus on the trend that allows us to play the trade safely so that we cannot enter in loss and successfully gain some profits.

I am confident that with our project, investors will continue to receive high profits.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

Maybe their timing was the issue but form the way i see it they didnt have a very long ico and it got done within a short time and now they are wrapping it up with wp from my own view though but i dont really its that strange some ico just publish everything on their website to make things easier..
It is all the information may be late but they never give up also whitepapers looks legit and the project is taking all the due ownership leading a tremendous role in every aspect and achieving the goals, set targets that is the real challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: