Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

No need to invent something unique) You just have to ensure high liquidity and security on the exchange. There are few good exchanges, and traders will quickly understand these advantages.
But on the contrary, it seems to me that we need promotions and some kind of promotional events to attract traders and users. And security matters goes without saying!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

If the value of the token rises sharply, it is probably an advantage if it is only traded on its own exchange. because all interested parties must then create an account there.
On the other hand, other exhanges might help increase the value of the token.
But I think Onam will be so successful, so the token is in good hands on the own exchange

If we make a comparison to Binance Coin that was only originally traded on the Binance exchange. Now it is traded on a few different exchanges. However investors will want to buy ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange because otherwise traders will miss out on the benefits of holding the tokens on their exchange.

Now I had to see if that's true. because I always thought BNB can only be bought on Binance. But there are actually some other exchanges. But the volume is (with the exception of one) vanishingly small.
I still think that Onam Tokens should only be bought on the Onam Exchange

Yeah, I've spoken to the team and they confirmed that ONAM tokens will be exclusively traded on their exchange. Also, you will save 50% on fees if you hold the tokens on the exchange, so it makes sense to keep them on there.

Makes sense to drive demand on the platform. What do you mean by save 50% if you hold the tokens in the exchange? the 50% would be something like a bonus or you will get a 50% off on trading fee?

I think we will be able to save transaction fees if we hold Onam tokens. 50% off is quite good deal. What are the other benefits for holding Onam tokens

50% saving on transaction fees is good offer,  but is there any limit or minimum number of tokens requirement to avail this benefit?

In beginning, every exchange will do some promotional activities in order to attract the traders. After some time they will reduce all the fee and start charging higher amounts for trading, we have to find whether exchange has capability talking measures for security in order to protect their customers.

I remember asking this question about security in their telegram channel and the team assured me of adequate security, stating that they have/will contract such to a third-party security company to take charge of the affairs of such, which is much better, like i stated earlier, i'm not comfortable with any company that's offering internal security system
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

Guy's I just want to know if anyone also facing same problem like me, after develope new landing page I couldn't get access direct social media links whenever trying from mobile but it's working from desktop site. So only I am facing this issue or have some people also?

Today I also had problems with accessing social media with hyperlinks  available in the discussion, but after a few hours I tried again and I did it. I do not why  there was such problems ..
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

I have never heard about trading surveliance. I wonder how the developers will implement this task, but if it reduces the number of scam and other fraud in crypt, then it will be really useful for all the community.
It is possible that the ONAM Exchange project will be able to guarantee its users an honest and open trade and not endless frauds that can be observed today on crypto exchanges.

well, they can take advantage of the current mismanagement of the current platform and make huge success when something is broken then the wisest thing to do is to fix it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

Your team got experience. Also made of professionals from different continents. Your exchange promises a unique and nice interface plus great features for trading. There’s no doubt it would do well and with the competition, it would be in the top 10 exchange in few months. But what is your team doing to promote the project?

Now there are so many exchanges that it is quite difficult to become popular. To do this, you really need to have unique features because of which people will prefer it to the already well-known exchanges ..
It is difficult to come up with something new and unique in matters of trading. If the crypto exchange is a relatively new phenomenon, then forex and trading have existed for a long time and everything has been invented long ago.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

I have never heard about trading surveliance. I wonder how the developers will implement this task, but if it reduces the number of scam and other fraud in crypt, then it will be really useful for all the community.
It is possible that the ONAM Exchange project will be able to guarantee its users an honest and open trade and not endless frauds that can be observed today on crypto exchanges.

well, they can take advantage of the current mismanagement of the current platform and make huge success when something is broken then the wisest thing to do is to fix it

Yeah. They are starting now. So they have the advantage of checking the other platforms and work on the issues affecting those platforms into their own platforms.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

I am interested to know how this will happen. I am personally skeptical about such surveys or voting. But let's see what will happen.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

permit me to say private sales is for the whales their investment decision depends on their amount of faith and the convincing power of the team. it is here that much investment is made

Ya i dont get why people are always surprised when private sales have large investment minimums that the point of the private sale its super early in the project and super risky for the investors and has a high cap but they get much more reward, and its there to let institutional and big whales get in and secure the projects longterm possibility

Usually, I think they have their own terms set too. There are projects where private investors have locked tokens for a period of time so I am sure it is not only about bonuses but as you said they take on a larger risk. Their investment has to make sense to them otherwise they wouldn't risk it.

I have never invested at the stage of closed presale. I think this is too risky. To invest in the initial stages of an ICO you need to be completely sure of it. However, mostly there are some doubts..
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Investing in closed presale is not much more risky than investing in ICO. The risks are the same, but the opportunities to earn are different. With a closed presale, you can get very, very big bonuses!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Honestly, I see for the first time when devs allocate 5 percent of the entire pool for bounty. It is usually around 1.5-2, less than 3 percent.. I guess I should take part in bounty campaign, it could be really profitable)
Bounty company looks very impressive. I think that many people will join it and get tokens of this project.

Yeah, I searched on their bounty and it's really looks good. Many people will really going to grab this chance to have and participate on ONAM project.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Yeah. They are starting now. So they have the advantage of checking the other platforms and work on the issues affecting those platforms into their own platforms.

Honestly, I think they know this and are taking full advantage of this because they have various tools that make their exchange very interesting.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

I just read in the whitepaper that Onam will be buying back tokens every quarter and burn them afterwards, this is very good for the token price once it is on exchanges.

I have never understand why it is needed to burn tokens if they can be sold? Perhaps this is done in order to maintain the rate of the token at one particular level. Who can explain to me? Thank’s))
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

ONAM is proud to announce that they will support the trading of these digital assets at the initial launch of the exchange visit the website directly let's learn more about ONAM
Just saw their tweet on listing tokens!
They seems to select some good currencies!
They can arrange a Voting based listing that'll let user VOTE for their favourite currencies !
  That'll definitely increase their User!

It seems to me that they need to pay special attention to the coins for listing on their exchange, because basically traders look at it first.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I just read in the whitepaper that Onam will be buying back tokens every quarter and burn them afterwards, this is very good for the token price once it is on exchanges.

I have never understand why it is needed to burn tokens if they can be sold? Perhaps this is done in order to maintain the rate of the token at one particular level. Who can explain to me? Thank’s))
Tokens are burned in order to raise the price of tokens and prove to investors that developers will not earn on those tokens that remain. This is a good sign for the development of the project. When indicate that the tokens will be burned investors are more confident to buy them.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Wow 25 currencies for the initial launch is more than I expected. Most of the currencies are in my portfolio and with the lower trading fees on ONAM, I will transfer coins or buy more.

Honestly, I did not expect such  number of coins at the initial stage of ONAM exchange. I hope that in the future the developers did not raise a commission fee..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Most exchanges don't handle listing with only one method. They usually do with fees and voting, I hope onam case won't be different too. Unless they are planning on creating their own listing method.

Yeah, I hope they will have some affordable listing fee because some of the exchanges now are asking to much and some of them are good because they can list a coin by voting competition.

Price should be good for both,  for a project which they can afford and for Onam supporting their operation cost, plus future growth, and giving return to tokens holder.

Yeah, Listing fee will really going to be a big help too to the exchanges to maintain their services. I know they will not going to have this kind of problem once they fully launch because the more trader they have the more they can have for maintenance.

The listing fee of most exchanges are ridiculously much, that's one aspect that this brand should consider addressing if they tend to stand out, it should be balanced to accommodate projects that tend to list, so a combination of a good platform and a considerate amount of listing fee will surely give them an edge that will help them overcome their competitors

Yh. Some project got a good use case and a market. But they don’t have the funds to list. They could give free listing to projects that win a community voting competition.

Unfortunately, in order to get to most popular exchanges, you have to pay quite a lot, and  it is also quite difficult to win a community voting competition. However, I think that ONAM has rather good chances.
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Wow 25 currencies for the initial launch is more than I expected. Most of the currencies are in my portfolio and with the lower trading fees on ONAM, I will transfer coins or buy more.

Wow. They really planned the exchange opening. I don't think I have seen any exchange open with about 25 cryptocurrency.
Yes, in start-up I also never seen more than 10 Crypto currencies listed on any trading exchange. By listing 25 coins will create huge trading volume on Onam.

I do not think that from the very beginning there will be large volumes. We'll have to wait long enough for ONAM to start becoming more and more popular and grow in trading volumes and capitalization.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

i would like to know how much fees do ONAM is gonna charge its user?
and how much do you plan on keeping the withdrawal and receiving the tokens!

According to the White Paper on page 13 they charge a trading Fee of 0.1% ( taker and maker each way). There is no deposit Fee and the Fees for Margin trading, withdrawal and listing are unknown (tba).
I am concerned that the fee for withdrawing funds or wallet deposit on  exchange is not yet known. We can only hope that they will be small. I think you need to contact the team for some more details.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

ONAM is proud to announce that they will support the trading of these digital assets at the initial launch of the exchange visit the website directly let's learn more about ONAM

Weren't suppose to drop a link?  Huh
I am not seeing any digital assets, I am yet to learn how they intend to list assets into the exchange, will there be a voting system to get tokens listed

yeah, i believe so but as a new exchange platform the process will be very easy for tokens now later on they can increase the process involve in getting listed

I am not used to investing in long-term projects, and this ICO is rather long-term. I think that while this exchange can grow to decent normal trading volumes, it will take quite a long time..

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

With powerful risk management features, commercial surveillance, advanced transactional tools and modern security systems, the ONAM is widely used by users. But the encoding market will bring many problems that ONAM does not know. What is the plan that ONAM intends to address future issues of the cryptographic market?

It seems to me that it is rather difficult to realize all tasks in one exchange. However, in the case of creating a successful product, there is no doubt that the soft cap will be collected soon .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: