Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22731 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Why such silence in the tread? You wanted until March or in the first quarter to do a swap of tokens. Quarter in 2 weeks will end, but there is no information about the exchange. There are no biddings, there is no information on the marketplace, or CMC the coin went out last year, it's time for her to go out! Why is everything so long?
Sorry for this delay and silence. Working hard to start KIRIK. With so low market now, we still didn't decide about our schedule.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:13:15 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:24:08 AM by gefander

What the USD price for one MAT?

this is the only place

where you can buy or sell

here   https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH

and

here   https://etherdelta.com/#0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH
It seems that began trading on a normal exchange. While there are no buyers and only one seller ) But this is IDEX
https://idex.market/eth/MAT

By the way, I recently watched the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC17e6svDgU of the speech of the founder, and read telegram group. The conclusion is that the team has significantly revised the road map and the project to the best side, in addition they do not sit in the office, and at the level of the founders promote the project to the masses, there is a chance that the project will receive support in the Korean and Japanese markets. As a holder Mat tokens, I very much hope that the project will receive support in the Japanese and Korean markets.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

This project is a joke, no responsibility to its investors. Still on idex with zero trading volume. And just a formal roadmap which they don't care to follow,
look at this, i think they mean idex as a major exchange, morons

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
gefander

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

As can be seen from github - the work on the project is ongoing, seen on updating the files. Anyone can come in and see it.
https://github.com/kirikprotocol

copypaste from fb
We unveil our new website KIRIK PROTOCOL: The future of smart contracts - http://kirik.io

It is a primary landing page for KIRIK project, and it contains a brief explanation of semantic smart contracts, their practical applications, the mathematical works behind it, info about the project team, links to GitHub, our social media, and all the community chats and channels.

So log on to http://kirik.io and enjoy it!

https://www.facebook.com/kirik.protocol/posts/2169841739910430
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

This project is a joke, no responsibility to its investors. Still on idex with zero trading volume. And just a formal roadmap which they don't care to follow,
look at this, i think they mean idex as a major exchange, morons

You are right, it looks like a joke now. But what we shall do now is to fix the problem of that roadmap. And we will publish updated roadmap as soon as our marketing
campaign is approved.
To make most of Miniapps, in current situation with the market, we decided to integrate KIRIK with Miniapps first.
With Kirik, we are going to make Miniapps really open platform for business. With Kirik, it will be much easier to create smart contracts and conduct business.
That’s why we are focusing on Kirik now, not on MAT and its listing on exchanges. And with KIRIK itself, we gonna make it #1 instrument for smart contracts.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

I saw an update in the topic and was happy, I thought finally some kind of movement on the project, I went in and was again disappointed. With each week, my trust in this project is falling. If you did not have the opportunity to withdraw your coins to the listing of exchanges in February, then it would be even worse, because all the exchanges raised the price for the listing substantially. In principle, I want to agree with the person who said that your project is more like a joke.

Maybe I'm wrong, but your promises and silence for half a year just confirm my opinion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gefander

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

As can be seen from github - the work on the project is ongoing, seen on updating the files. Anyone can come in and see it.
https://github.com/kirikprotocol

copypaste from fb
We unveil our new website KIRIK PROTOCOL: The future of smart contracts - http://kirik.io

It is a primary landing page for KIRIK project, and it contains a brief explanation of semantic smart contracts, their practical applications, the mathematical works behind it, info about the project team, links to GitHub, our social media, and all the community chats and channels.

So log on to http://kirik.io and enjoy it!

https://www.facebook.com/kirik.protocol/posts/2169841739910430
gefander

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Likely we will exchange the tokens after the end ICO Kirik ) is already a whitelist prepared. It will be separate thread on this project or we will continue the discussion here?

copypaste from fb
We almost finished the development of the KIRIK Whitelist, which will give you an opportunity to secure your place in the forthcoming KIRIK crowdsale.

The registration in the Whitelist will be opened in May 2018, and the crowdsale will be carried out later this year.

The goal of the KIRIK project is the introduction of semantic smart contracts, which have no shortcomings of Ethereum-based contracts. The technology allows to conduct transactions between various blockchains and outside of them. See more at http://kirik.io
#Whitelist #crowdsale #KIRIK

https://www.facebook.com/kirik.protocol/photos/a.2062358273992111.1073741828.2027866177441321/2170307489863855/?type=3
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

I saw an update in the topic and was happy, I thought finally some kind of movement on the project, I went in and was again disappointed. With each week, my trust in this project is falling. If you did not have the opportunity to withdraw your coins to the listing of exchanges in February, then it would be even worse, because all the exchanges raised the price for the listing substantially. In principle, I want to agree with the person who said that your project is more like a joke.

Maybe I'm wrong, but your promises and silence for half a year just confirm my opinion.
We understand your disappointment, but our decision to change roadmap was made with open eyes. With quite average support of Miniapps ICO we decided to go for the second phase, which essentially is KIRIK now. KIRIK shall be world level meta protocol platform of semantic contracts for every blockchain in the world, and base for decentralised market of chatbot templates, Miniapps Spaces. And we believe that this way we will increase value of Miniapps itself, and after that you won't have any reason to get worried about exchanges, they will queue to list our tokens and coins.
There is a new thread on KIRIK here.
gefander

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

I read your founder's reasoning. And you go directly to the banking sector, as a reliable partner?

Solutions from the crypto industry — the same blockchain technology that is now being actively tested-can be useful for banks as tools for automating business processes both within the Bank and for interaction between different banks. The technology will improve interaction efficiency and significantly reduce transaction costs. And the use of "smart" wallets will significantly improve the efficiency of depositors ' savings management

Your project will integrate this platform into the Russian banking system, or who will do it?
gefander

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

I do not want to mislead anyone, but it seems to me that it is important to warn all investors and supporters, - that the main discus will now take place in the Kirik project. I think that all the issues on further development of the project, better ask there. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. Reference to the discussion of the Kirik project, I hope to have an active discussion in this new project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3374696.0
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

I read your founder's reasoning. And you go directly to the banking sector, as a reliable partner?

Solutions from the crypto industry — the same blockchain technology that is now being actively tested-can be useful for banks as tools for automating business processes both within the Bank and for interaction between different banks. The technology will improve interaction efficiency and significantly reduce transaction costs. And the use of "smart" wallets will significantly improve the efficiency of depositors ' savings management

Your project will integrate this platform into the Russian banking system, or who will do it?
No, our goal is to allow third parties do that. Integrate with our open platform and monetise their activities.
gefander

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

No, our goal is to allow third parties do that. Integrate with our open platform and monetise their activities.

And already there is someone in mind? you said earlier that you already have a community of more than 5,000 developers. I think after the past six months-there should be more. After all, you are active and communicate with many famous people. Perhaps you have contacted the Creator of the Waves platform Alexander Ivanov, I heard that now they are making the platform East and want to use it for government purposes. Perhaps familiarity with it will be useful to your company.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Hello! can i exchange my old coins for new ones?
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

how to change the MAT Token to KIRIK blockhain ?
whether there are instructions and how
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

We understand your disappointment, but our decision to change roadmap was made with open eyes. With quite average support of Miniapps ICO we decided to go for the second phase, which essentially is KIRIK now. KIRIK shall be world level meta protocol platform of semantic contracts for every blockchain in the world, and base for decentralised market of chatbot templates, Miniapps Spaces. And we believe that this way we will increase value of Miniapps itself, and after that you won't have any reason to get worried about exchanges, they will queue to list our tokens and coins.
There is a new thread on KIRIK here.

Greetings. I see that things are not going very well for you)
How about a payout for the WINGS platform forecaster? Do you remember those?
You were placed on this platform in front of your ICO, it's been a long time, it's time to return the debt.
kalunomics

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 02:46:31 AM by kalunomics

MiniApp is beginning to accrue volume on exchanges, though dumpers anyway. What is the correlation between Miniapps and Kirk?

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  

Jump to: