Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters.  (Read 79922 times)
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:51:01 AM

Maybe you are right...
I have some friend who lost their bounty payment because they forget to pass KYC, they are become REKT after that. I think KYC is a way to decrease reward that should be paid to bounty hunters, I'm sure this amount of reward that unclaimed by bounty hunters can be used for them...  Sad
That's a very careless action, when you are in a bounty problem you have to follow every news so you'll be aware of the requirement to get
your reward. We maybe take it for granted right now because the value is not good unlike in the past but we don't know if these coins we are suppose
to be holding might pump hard in the future.

I have friend who got rich because of bounty only, it happens during the year 2017 and early 2018 and now they are still doing some bounty.
They call it still as an investment and they are willing to keep it for a longer period because they believe the market will rebound. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:56:11 AM

There are other bounties that do not require bounty hunters to undergo KYC so I think the best thing to do is to participate in those ones.

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:43:44 AM

There are other bounties that do not require bounty hunters to undergo KYC so I think the best thing to do is to participate in those ones.
I have done like you said, but sometime I participated in the campaign that make additional rule to perform kyc in the middle or in the end campaign, totally wasting time if they offer small rewards. Usually if they offer big reward, I will find one of my friends that never touch internet and explain to him about my situation to help me using his data.
lllaqpt

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:01:46 AM

maybe no longer for now, because now many are required to use passports and proof of residence, and I think that's one of the most complicated difficulties
I’m wondering if anyone has agreed with such a project policy and whether it is possible in this way to free oneself from payments.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:06:23 AM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.

As long as you hold a companies asset or token you are a shareholder and a customer.  It doesn't matter if you bought or worked as a bounty hunter but if the company or its platform required you to pass kyc to own it's share is no cheat. You can narrow your argument when it was not stated by the bounty manager initially and all of a sudden they ask of it then it becomes unfair because it will definitely affect many hunters

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:15:01 AM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
Of course now a lot of projects introduces kyc to deceive many people , but I think that some projects that are well collected during the ico and then you can go through their kyc to get tokens!
KYC is a decent way to know your customer ( also for those participant of the bounty program ), don't put a negative way about the KYC. If you don't want it, ask first before participating on that project, if they have... you are free to leave or walk away on it. KYC is not created for a wrong doing of others, and that is the real thing.

Yes, people who don't have any interest to submit the documents, better ask them before joining their bounty. It is our decision whether to continue the campaign or not, i hope many projects are raising a very good amount and definitely, they will ask for KYC to in order to protect the fraudulent.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:15:17 AM

For now, most KYCs are complicated by certain reasons. Indeed, most bounty hunters cheat by using multiple accounts. Actually KYC is used by investors who want to invest. But now many projects use bounty hunters on the grounds of looking for people who cheat.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:20:41 AM

I think KYC is necessary for every project, but I think that bounty hunters still find other ways. You also need to be careful, because there is a KYC with the appearance of serious projects, and then it will be scam
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:23:07 AM

Maybe you are right...
I have some friend who lost their bounty payment because they forget to pass KYC, they are become REKT after that. I think KYC is a way to decrease reward that should be paid to bounty hunters, I'm sure this amount of reward that unclaimed by bounty hunters can be used for them...  Sad
yes, I also experienced something like that, I didn't see the updated news about the bounty project that I was following so I was late in sending KYC, and because of that I didn't get the rewards resulting from my hard work in participating in the bounty campaign.
ellehcar

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:35:22 AM

Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.

I share same sentiments with OP. Just to clear things out, I am not against KYC. Mind you, I've undergone many, and I've passed. But what I don't understand is that there a lot of bounties which require it after the campaign. They didn't even care to inform the hunters from the beginning that it is required. To the hunters surprise, which many do not have passport, national IDs nor driver's license (some are students, some do not have money to secure one), it will be announced after they have rendered much time and effort. Obviously, they can't get the token they worked for. And yeah, it should be for the customers only as the name implies.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:51:05 AM

KYC for bounty hunters I think it's better if done at the beginning they will join. And when they don't pass KYC, they can be immediately refused to participate. And this, in my opinion, is better than done at the end of the ICO.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:10:55 AM

KYC for bounty hunters I think it's better if done at the beginning they will join. And when they don't pass KYC, they can be immediately refused to participate. And this, in my opinion, is better than done at the end of the ICO.
Well thats more than they can have using our KYC because thats the legitimacy of our account from there they can use this secretive without our knowledge mostly by sending us emails and using our datas to anything that can benefits them.i am not hiding anything but i really hate KYC in Online usage not unless real life transactions
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:18:35 AM

KYC is a great method to detect cheaters that are using multi accounts to get more rewards than they deserve. If you did your work honestly, you do not need to be afraid of a KYC process and for sure will not face any problems with it.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:22:11 PM

Kyc is useless it is a waste of time a d limits the power of bounty hunters and investors.on my opinion even a bounty hunter multiple his account on a particular bounty projectsit doesn't make an lose on the project it benefits the project because bounty hunters promote the project that is the thing that cant be warned by bounty managers,so some bounties don't promoted yet because of lack of promoters. the problem is on the developers and not on bounty hunters because developers can make the project scam and not the bounty hunters.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 12:42:08 PM

I not like to make KYC on all websites, can happen something really bad over time with your documents, no one will guarantee that if someone make KYC documents are safe forever.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

For the sake of kyc is for investors to prevent the fraud of other people because the bounty hunters cheat especially when a bounty is good and they know that there is a potential project that they take advantage of so much that they get rewards or stake in the bounty they bounty with these bounty hunters so the admin gave attention to the ico to kick the bounty but to ico the problem really is to really kyc to avoid the anomalies which frauds others but bounty does not talk about kyc because they should not know their life information.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:57:10 PM

Probably this is no longer news that KYC as a whole has come up with the SEC for the full verification of market participants. I think that everything will be fully verified here very soon, but I do not think that everyone will be verified.

Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:59:27 PM

It is now more visibly clear that KYC is a means to deny bounty hunters their token, I did a project that ended long time ago and last week they decided to do KYC and not only that was also asked to pay $10 to receive your token. I looked at them and laughed cos I see them as the scam of the highest order

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:21:05 PM

Very hilarious, the most annoying part is that the second bounties that demand for these KYC documents do not eventually pay while the vast exit as scam. We wear made to believe that they are used to curtain cheats and for country restrictions but the concern is that this does no longer measure the authenticity of a project. Simply if you can't do KYC, just look away, there are a lot of others not requiring this.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:25:22 PM

I really don't agree with you on this one. KYC is just a simple process to get rid of all cheaters in bounty campaigns and i believe that is in the very good interest of the bounty participants in particular. Some people cheat in bounty campaigns just to accumulate high volume of tokens to themselves whiles leaving other participants with few number of tokens. So with the introduction of KYC at least each member gets to have a fair share of the tokens and i think this is fair.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: