Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters.  (Read 79922 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:50:24 AM

Well I am against the KYC being asked for bounty and I think this has become an excuse for project to delay payments as much as possible. Also at certain times they specifically disallow payments because they didn't verified their document properly.

I think better solution for bounty hunters would be to ask the project/bounty manager whether they would require to go through KYC or not at the starting of the campaign. That way you can choose to participate or not.

But sometimes the bounty menager announced it was in the middle of the bounty running? not from the beginning it also often happened and indeed KYC was delaying distribution.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:59:35 AM

in my previous bounty i experienced this. before the start of the ICO many ask if they required KYC and they said bounty participants don't need KYC only investors. but after bounty and ICO is finished they changed the rules that bounty participants need KYC. i think they just don't want to pay bounty participants for their work.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:22:59 AM

Well I am against the KYC being asked for bounty and I think this has become an excuse for project to delay payments as much as possible. Also at certain times they specifically disallow payments because they didn't verified their document properly.

I think better solution for bounty hunters would be to ask the project/bounty manager whether they would require to go through KYC or not at the starting of the campaign. That way you can choose to participate or not.

i am against the kyc too, but nevertheless i wearing sigature of the project where kyc is required condition. i choose project if i like idea and rewards.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:07:54 PM

I try not to participate in projects that require KYC. In those projects that are implementing this procedure in the bounty process, I do not stay long.
I find it dishonest, unfair and humiliating to give my data for a few pennies.
The procedure itself for the bountists was created specifically to pay fewer number of tokens and keep them for sale themselves, or to sell passports data later.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:16:39 PM

I try not to participate in projects that require KYC. In those projects that are implementing this procedure in the bounty process, I do not stay long.
I find it dishonest, unfair and humiliating to give my data for a few pennies.
The procedure itself for the bountists was created specifically to pay fewer number of tokens and keep them for sale themselves, or to sell passports data later.
why can you think like that, what is the reason and strong evidence you, listed at the beginning of each bounty project with the contents of the rules, rules will change at any time so we cannot fight the rules and must follow in order to get gift
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:23:21 PM

Naturally bounty hunters should not be asked to pass through the kyc process since most of them will not hold more than $1000 in token value.
I also agreed with you that any bounty that introduce kyc after the bounty completion is a total cheat since participants did not have any pre knowledge of kyc involvement.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

Naturally bounty hunters should not be asked to pass through the kyc process since most of them will not hold more than $1000 in token value.
I also agreed with you that any bounty that introduce kyc after the bounty completion is a total cheat since participants did not have any pre knowledge of kyc involvement.
Yes, I think Bounty hunters do not have to be required to do KYC to get a little Bounty Token, this is a misguided mistake, because if we make KYC only for pennies, how will our identity be given free ?
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:49:37 PM

I wouldn´t have a problem with KYC process if the company that manages it is trustworthy. Because who is responsible for my IDs? Some people that I even do not know, not a real certified company?

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

Yes, I think Bounty hunters do not have to be required to do KYC to get a little Bounty Token, this is a misguided mistake, because if we make KYC only for pennies, how will our identity be given free ?
actually kyc not best way to prevent bounty cheating.bounty manager should do another ways to track cheaters in their campaign.developers team and bounty manager must provide new technology to do this.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

From the very start ask your bounty manager if the rules are already firm and final.

But the sad thing is before you are going to ask them, you'll see one rule that allowed them to change any rule as they wish.

unfortunately, there have been a lot of subsequent changes lately. either kyc, pool shortened or longer running time. unfortunately, said and written words are no longer worth anything nowadays. unfortunately, the BM sits on the longer branch Undecided
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:23:52 PM

KYC is needed to exclude cheaters from participation. On the other hand, bounty rewards usually aren't so huge to implement a required KYC. Therefore, I also think that it's not necessary for bounty hunters.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

KYC is needed to exclude cheaters from participation. On the other hand, bounty rewards usually aren't so huge to implement a required KYC. Therefore, I also think that it's not necessary for bounty hunters.
if the payment received is balanced with the document provided, I don't think it is a problem as long as the document has no misuse. but true to your word, many bounty campaigns do not pay their participants properly. therefore KYC does not really need to be done for everything that is very inappropriate.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:40:39 PM

if the payment received is balanced with the document provided, I don't think it is a problem as long as the document has no misuse. but true to your word, many bounty campaigns do not pay their participants properly. therefore KYC does not really need to be done for everything that is very inappropriate.

Well yes. If the project shows that he is serious, everyone will be happy to go through KYC. But no one wants to send data to fraudsters. I have already passed KYC many times, but I have not received more than half of the coins.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:43:54 PM

Well yes. If the project shows that he is serious, everyone will be happy to go through KYC. But no one wants to send data to fraudsters. I have already passed KYC many times, but I have not received more than half of the coins.

Im happy to go throught KYC , what the worst thing can happen with my Driving license and adress ? Somebody will take out loan or what in another country ? KYC for bounty hunters is really necesary as there is so many cheaters with multiple accounts . No wonder why projects cut bounty pool and freeze tokens as people are greedy ...
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:05:32 PM

Yes, I also support the procedure of bounty of KYC. If this is a good project, then you can not worry about your data. but I think that KYC doesn't exactly have to exist in airdrops
isn't the KYC provision also made by the developer? although airdrop and bounty requires KYC in reality there are still many participants who participate in such campaigns. they usually give their personal data to assets that are not clearly registered in exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:12:22 PM

Well, it doesn't necessarily mean to cheat hunters, it will be called cheat only when it was not mentioned at the start of the bounty only for the bounty to end and team brings up kyc and restrictions that's when you should feel bad about the kyc

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:16:41 PM

Not really. Most of them are to prevent users from claiming the bounty from multiple identities. But there are many other ways to counter multiple identity and KYC is a risky way as it threatens the privacy of the user. So, the bounty manager needs to come up with new ideas to prevent multiple ids as even a passport and KYC info are on sale in the market.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:35:22 PM

i am against the kyc too, but nevertheless i wearing sigature of the project where kyc is required condition. i choose project if i like idea and rewards.

But do you think it is worth risking your Personal details for?  It puts up lot of things into risk IMO. What if those personal details are used by someone for other purposes. You can't trust anyone entirely in this crypto-world. My point is just go for the ones which doesn't ask for KYC. Not every project which asks for KYC is legit (Not with the current percentage of scam projects).
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:12:16 PM

did anybody heared about gladius project? they collect kyc data of bounty hunters. but they turn out their utility tokens. now gla is security tokens. they say so. gla was delisted from all exchanges and cmc. simply they scamed. how do you think what will be with all collected data?)))

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:12:22 PM

Lot of people afraid to pass kyc because for its personal account and usually its very hard to verifies because other people use it for scamming people around them like running such as ico's.
It's not good to fill KYC when someone has a deal with other people on the internet. Especially on the crypto world which most people knows the KYC is an important thing that should be keep. When we choose an ICO or other thing about new project and we try to be a participant to promote their project but we don't know exactly how legit it is. This is an important thing, if you choose the project which proved to be legit then your KYC will fine but otherwise if you choose the wrong project it's mean will scam you then your identity is not safe. They can make an illegal act that you will never know it is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: