Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, for example one project that was named ZHKH.Golos had the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
Oh, i tried to find information about this project, but there is no information about it. Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, for example one project that was named ZHKH.Golos had the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
Oh, i tried to find information about this project, but there is no information about it. Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team
It was one Russian project but did not found investors for the implementation. P.s. you have misspelled the word "Powerswitch". The team is nice, but is mostly depends on the conditions of the market
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

It was one Russian project but did not found investors for the implementation. P.s. you have misspelled the word "Powerswitch". The team is nice, but is mostly depends on the conditions of the market
  the situation of the market has become more stable then before ethereum costs more than 250 dollars and it means that good projects will attract more funds
74kedr

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

the situation of the market has become more stable then before ethereum costs more than 250 dollars and it means that good projects will attract more funds
I do not know where you take information about cryptocurrencies but Bitcoin costs $6 514,4 and Ethereum only $207,95 ! market is still unstable
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

I do not know where you take information about cryptocurrencies but Bitcoin costs $6 514,4 and Ethereum only $207,95 ! market is still unstable
Sorry for wrong information, i did not expect that my infromation will be false, my friend told me that today
chaudai

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

This is an excellent initiative from a great platform. I'm proud of you
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Hi there,
Are your project connected with Discount Coins?
Ann : https://web.archive.org/web/20181017161546/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3097845.0

Why?
Coz i see some sentence in your whitepaper, it is exactly the same as Discount coins project

Your (Powerswitch) WP :

Discount Coins WP :

And i see your github link and your website almost similar to Discount coins project
https://www.copyscape.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.powerswitch.me%2F

Or perhaps i'm wrong? Please correct me.
Thank you

H7USHKA

Activity: 6
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

Hi there,
Are your project connected with Discount Coins?
Ann : https://web.archive.org/web/20181017161546/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3097845.0

Why?
Coz i see some sentence in your whitepaper, it is exactly the same as Discount coins project

Your (Powerswitch) WP :
https://i.imgur.com/2X1EEmJ.png

Discount Coins WP :
https://i.imgur.com/Avt9lHL.png

And i see your github link and your website almost similar to Discount coins project
https://www.copyscape.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.powerswitch.me%2F

Or perhaps i'm wrong? Please correct me.
Thank you

Sounds like that was already fixed but most of these projects use the same technology. Just about applying the right use case and making it work. Powerswitch is on track to do exactly that. Join the discord! https://discord.gg/Yqamfgb
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

The exchange will quickly enter a coin.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?

If I am not mistaken, then at the first stage one coin will cost only $ 0.5 in the second stage the cost of one coin will be $ 0.6 in the final stage, respectively $ 0.75
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.
atronite2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.

Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: