Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?
Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.

It all sounds quite interesting, I hope that the developers and the project team will manage to make this project really popular and in demand.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.

Yes, exactly. This factor attracts a large number of users and the number of project participants is growing every day! We will actively follow the progress of the project in the future!
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with a project product?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with a project product?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts

They say that they develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created less than a week ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created less than a week ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
Exactly, there is a samll number of promising  projects with good idea and easy way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Exactly, there is a samll number of promising  projects with good idea and easy way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You just claim that this project is one of the most promising and did not write about its main features
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

You just claim that this project is one of the most promising and did not write about its main features
PowerSwitch is developing a smart program to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

PowerSwitch is developing a smart program to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
You know I don’t pay big money for electo energy. Why people should invest their money into this project if there is not need in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: