Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

as for payments by tokens, it is really convenient. Only the question arises: how will this process be controlled? As I understand it, this is due to the blockchain.
it is quite right. All operations will be recorded and stored in the history of the blockchain. The advantage of the blockchain is that it adds transparency to the process, that is, you will see where your tokens go.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

then what is masternody? Is this some kind of process or function? I do not quite understand how this all happens.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

then what is masternody? Is this some kind of process or function? I do not quite understand how this all happens.
this is a network of decentralized computers serving the PowerSwitch platform. This can also be regarded as a function, since they are really involved in important network processes, and also receive a reward for the unit.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

How do the master codes serve the network system? Is their functionality safe or is it a common control process?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

How do the master codes serve the network system? Is their functionality safe or is it a common control process?
safe as well. The service is to stabilize the supply of coins, process transactions and, yes, secure the network. However, for this provides a good reward.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

safe as well. The service is to stabilize the supply of coins, process transactions and, yes, secure the network. However, for this provides a good reward.
I agree, and for this it is not necessary to be a professional or a programmer: only 5000 PWS tokens and some technical knowledge are sufficient. In this case, the wizard can customize any wallet.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

All this, of course, is very interesting, I am now interested in the question of timing. How long the ICO will last, when there will be a pre-sale, how many tokens need to be purchased and everything that relates to these issues, I would like to know.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

All this, of course, is very interesting, I am now interested in the question of timing. How long the ICO will last, when there will be a pre-sale, how many tokens need to be purchased and everything that relates to these issues, I would like to know.
at the moment there is a third stage of pre-sale tokens. As many as 25 million will be available to you by Monday Cool Cool you have a large selection of different packages, and if you have questions, you can always ask them on the website, they will help you. I know that technical support for this project works with a bang.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

friends, can I be sure that I will receive my reward? How is the process of their payments? Who controls this process and how to protect against dishonesty or fraud?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

friends, can I be sure that I will receive my reward? How is the process of their payments? Who controls this process and how to protect against dishonesty or fraud?
there is no fraud here, all processes are transparent thanks to the blockchain, this has already been discussed above. the wallet pays the payout function, you don’t even have to worry about it. Everything is set and paid automatically.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

there is no fraud here, all processes are transparent thanks to the blockchain, this has already been discussed above. the wallet pays the payout function, you don’t even have to worry about it. Everything is set and paid automatically.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

the only thing that bothers me a little is the decrease in remuneration for several years. I understand that at first, while few people know about this project, the remuneration will be great, but over time everything will change and will slowly decline.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

the only thing that bothers me a little is the decrease in remuneration for several years. I understand that at first, while few people know about this project, the remuneration will be great, but over time everything will change and will slowly decline.
it’s really in white paper, but you should find the advantages: you will get the most “cream” and get more. But, as I suppose, the gain will be calculated based on the average price of PWS
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

By the way, I would like to clarify regarding pre-sales. At this stage, 25 Masternode are available at a price of $ 0.75 per coin. In principle, not bad, but I believe that such events should be monitored regularly and in time to start participating, since for early users there are bonuses and discounts when buying tokens.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

By the way, I would like to clarify regarding pre-sales. At this stage, 25 Masternode are available at a price of $ 0.75 per coin. In principle, not bad, but I believe that such events should be monitored regularly and in time to start participating, since for early users there are bonuses and discounts when buying tokens.
thanks for the info. As for bonuses and discounts, as I understand it, this project can be taken as an example: for early users, 10 masternodes were available for $ 0.5. It was a very good offer.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

as a whole, I believe that this project is worth participating. I will gain experience in interacting with such projects, learn all the benefits and, finally, I will be able to find out whether it is really beneficial to spend electricity with this project. Thanks to everybody Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

Hello, friends! How are you? What's going on?
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: