Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:27:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

now, perhaps, should talk about the benefits of this project. I saw the description in white paper, but there is a lot of information there, so I did not remember all the details. Now I'm wondering what I will get when I get PWS tokens?
for starters it is worth mentioning that at the moment the last stage of pre-sale is in progress. This suggests that as an early user you have already missed the possibility of discounts. However, at this stage the purchase of tokens is also accompanied by favorable conditions: it is 25 masternodes at a price of 0.75 dollars per coin. Agree, it is not bad. Wink Wink
I know that as an early user, I missed 10 masternodes at a price of 50 cents per coin. But I could not do it at all: at that time I did not know about this project. And now I am sure that he will benefit me.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

I am interested in the following detail, usually in other projects, I noticed that according to the distribution of tokens, 5% of funds were allocated for the bounty campaign. This project has puzzled me: this is 10%. Why is this so?
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

I am interested in the following detail, usually in other projects, I noticed that according to the distribution of tokens, 5% of funds were allocated for the bounty campaign. This project has puzzled me: this is 10%. Why is this so?
it seems to me that the issue here is also limited in volume or its size is not so large as to allocate 5% from there. It seems to me that you should not think about it.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

I would like to draw your attention to one detail: did you know that users could earn money even before the coin went to the exchange? there is a double benefit here: the network starts functioning and provides security much earlier, and early investors distribute coins on demand.
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I would like to draw your attention to one detail: did you know that users could earn money even before the coin went to the exchange? there is a double benefit here: the network starts functioning and provides security much earlier, and early investors distribute coins on demand.
I know about this. The process of earning coins is as follows: early investors can start making masternods in coins (do not forget about the minimum of 5000 coins). These are also bets, and in the amount of more or less than 5,000 coins - it is possible.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

I know about this. The process of earning coins is as follows: early investors can start making masternods in coins (do not forget about the minimum of 5000 coins). These are also bets, and in the amount of more or less than 5,000 coins - it is possible.
for sure, tokens are not distributed in presale form. Well, this is a good way to earn more coins. In a word, the advantages of PowerSwitch are obvious.
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

for sure, tokens are not distributed in presale form. Well, this is a good way to earn more coins. In a word, the advantages of PowerSwitch are obvious.
as I understand it, after this process is completed, PWS coins will go to the exchange. By the way, do not forget about the application (extension, functionality): it is available for each of the existing operating systems.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

as I understand it, after this process is completed, PWS coins will go to the exchange. By the way, do not forget about the application (extension, functionality): it is available for each of the existing operating systems.
this is very convenient, since each user has an alternative choice. The developers have foreseen a lot: everything is done with great diligence and a lot for the participants. This is a great project! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!

I don’t understand at all why users are so actively discussing this project, is the community really so interested in the development of this project?

Why not. Energy is very important in the world and every person interacts with it every day, so it will be interesting to a large number of people.

I hope that this project will raise enough funds to start development in the near future!

sure dev will have enough fund to make project work soon.
MrStingray666

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Seems like a good project to follow, ive been looking for another project to follow for a while now  Smiley
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.
This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.

Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.
Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.

Now this is really interesting, I would like to see how exactly this will be implemented and how it will work in real life.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: