Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

Yes, I am absolutely sure that the speed of transactions and anonymity play a large role in the modern world, but you also should not forget about security.

What kind of security are you talking about? Mostly now security is the envy of the user himself, and only he is responsible for his wallets.
Of course, this is true, but no one is protected from a hacker and various intruders who can hack the system and steal funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

Yes, I am absolutely sure that the speed of transactions and anonymity play a large role in the modern world, but you also should not forget about security.

What kind of security are you talking about? Mostly now security is the envy of the user himself, and only he is responsible for his wallets.
Of course, this is true, but no one is protected from a hacker and various intruders who can hack the system and steal funds.

In this regard, I completely trust this platform, because they paid great attention to the safety of their project. And I am sure that users will be able to feel safe.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

In this regard, I completely trust this platform, because they paid great attention to the safety of their project. And I am sure that users will be able to feel safe.
Where did you get such confidence in this, if you have any information about the technologies that they use, then I would like to know about it.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Where did you get such confidence in this, if you have any information about the technologies that they use, then I would like to know about it.

The PowerSwitch network uses a multi-phase fork mechanism known as “sporking”. This will allow the network to implement new features, minimizing the likelihood of an unforeseen network fork.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

And how it can affect the security of the network, in my opinion it is a little about something else. This protects the network from various network errors and forks, no?
That's right, exactly, and this in turn directly affects the security and integrity of the entire system. This
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

And how it can affect the security of the network, in my opinion it is a little about something else. This protects the network from various network errors and forks, no?
That's right, exactly, and this in turn directly affects the security and integrity of the entire system. This

That's right, exactly, and this in turn directly affects the security and integrity of the entire system. This will make it faster to respond to various vulnerabilities.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

That's right, exactly, and this in turn directly affects the security and integrity of the entire system. This will make it faster to respond to various vulnerabilities.
And how exactly it will work, I understand what it is, but the main mechanism of this algorithm, what will it be based on?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

And how exactly it will work, I understand what it is, but the main mechanism of this algorithm, what will it be based on?

as far as I understand, Spork changes are deployed over the network and can be turned on and off as needed, without requiring updates to the host software.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

guys, what can you say about this project? It seems to me that it is quite promising, especially considering that all processes will occur with the participation of the blockchain Wink
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

guys, what can you say about this project? It seems to me that it is quite promising, especially considering that all processes will occur with the participation of the blockchain Wink
I hold the same opinion. Now, in my opinion, big bills are coming for electricity. If you can save on bills, I'm all for it!
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

I hold the same opinion. Now, in my opinion, big bills are coming for electricity. If you can save on bills, I'm all for it!
the process of all this happens in an interesting way, I think. Atypical approach, I would say. Smart plug plugs that monitor blockchain energy rates through cheaper blockchains.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

the process of all this happens in an interesting way, I think. Atypical approach, I would say. Smart plug plugs that monitor blockchain energy rates through cheaper blockchains.
this is not really forks. Monitoring will take place not through the plugs themselves, but through the adapter prototype. They can also quickly switch between suppliers through a blockchain.
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

as I said, this is a complex, but at the same time interesting system. In addition, as it turned out, PWS tokens can pay bills for energy supply. It turns out that this is ak called the payment token. it is very convenient, in my opinion.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

as I said, this is a complex, but at the same time interesting system. In addition, as it turned out, PWS tokens can pay bills for energy supply. It turns out that this is ak called the payment token. it is very convenient, in my opinion.
you are absolutely right. It is also convenient because payments are automatically recorded in the blockchain. The process becomes more secure and transparent.
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

however, I seem to be lagging behind the development of the cryptocurrency market... what is masternodes? I hear about it for the first time. What are they doing? are they help to get tokens? Or are they help secure the network? Huh Huh
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

however, I seem to be lagging behind the development of the cryptocurrency market... what is masternodes? I hear about it for the first time. What are they doing? are they help to get tokens? Or are they help secure the network? Huh Huh
rather, the second. This is a network of computers that serves the PowerSwitch network. They perform important network functions and receive a block reward. Maintenance takes place by stabilizing the supply of coins, processing transactions, and also by ensuring network security.
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

rather, the second. This is a network of computers that serves the PowerSwitch network. They perform important network functions and receive a block reward. Maintenance takes place by stabilizing the supply of coins, processing transactions, and also by ensuring network security.
it is an interesting network. Can I be among them? What is required for this? I suggest that some contribution and certain technical knowledge that will help me in the best way to perform all the actions that were described above.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

it is an interesting network. Can I be among them? What is required for this? I suggest that some contribution and certain technical knowledge that will help me in the best way to perform all the actions that were described above.
in principle, you are right. It remains for me to add that you need 5,000 PWS tokens for the work of the masternode and yes, you were right, this is technical knowledge.
kittencake

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

now, perhaps, should talk about the benefits of this project. I saw the description in white paper, but there is a lot of information there, so I did not remember all the details. Now I'm wondering what I will get when I get PWS tokens?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

now, perhaps, should talk about the benefits of this project. I saw the description in white paper, but there is a lot of information there, so I did not remember all the details. Now I'm wondering what I will get when I get PWS tokens?
for starters it is worth mentioning that at the moment the last stage of pre-sale is in progress. This suggests that as an early user you have already missed the possibility of discounts. However, at this stage the purchase of tokens is also accompanied by favorable conditions: it is 25 masternodes at a price of 0.75 dollars per coin. Agree, it is not bad. Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: