Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

friends, it seems to me that this project deserves attention. I am attracted by the prospect of reward. By the way, what is it supposed for? And what needs to be done to get it?
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

friends, it seems to me that this project deserves attention. I am attracted by the prospect of reward. By the way, what is it supposed for? And what needs to be done to get it?
I am at the stage of studying the information. I understood the following: the reward is formed on the basis of the work done by the masternodes, which are responsible for the maintenance of the PowerSwitch network. In order to become one, it is necessary to have 5,000 PWS coins, as well as minimal technical knowledge.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I am at the stage of studying the information. I understood the following: the reward is formed on the basis of the work done by the masternodes, which are responsible for the maintenance of the PowerSwitch network. In order to become one, it is necessary to have 5,000 PWS coins, as well as minimal technical knowledge.
this is unusual for me. I have never tried. But even despite the availability of attractive opportunities for earnings, the project is interesting. Just think: the blockchain is used in every field, and I am sure that with its appearance development is possible in every activity.
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

this is unusual for me. I have never tried. But even despite the availability of attractive opportunities for earnings, the project is interesting. Just think: the blockchain is used in every field, and I am sure that with its appearance development is possible in every activity.
I totally agree with you. In addition, consider the fact that the sphere of energy supply is one of the most important for the population. Everyone is looking for ways to reduce energy costs.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

if I push off from the topic of specific energy supply, I wonder how the process of remuneration, its structure and algorithm of action takes place. If you do not mind, tell me.
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

if I push off from the topic of specific energy supply, I wonder how the process of remuneration, its structure and algorithm of action takes place. If you do not mind, tell me.
except that PowerSwitch has a dynamic structure, I find it difficult to tell you anything else. I understand that the first few years (or perhaps only the first year) the project will be quite profitable and the earnings will be substantial, and then the table will tell.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

except that PowerSwitch has a dynamic structure, I find it difficult to tell you anything else. I understand that the first few years (or perhaps only the first year) the project will be quite profitable and the earnings will be substantial, and then the table will tell.
that is, you want to say that the first year of remuneration will increase and decrease over time? If so, for what reason?
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

that is, you want to say that the first year of remuneration will increase and decrease over time? If so, for what reason?
this is done in order to accelerate the massive adoption of PowerSwitch. It will remain profitable for several years, and will slowly decline over the coming decades. Perhaps it will be imperceptible to us.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

How will the price for the token be calculated? What will affect it? And will the price growth analysis be calculated? Are there factors for its improvement or measures contributing to this?
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

How will the price for the token be calculated? What will affect it? And will the price growth analysis be calculated? Are there factors for its improvement or measures contributing to this?
you have a lot of questions, don't you think so? Since I am at the stage of studying the project, it seems to me that you will find all the answers in white paper. At least, they create it for this, since with the release of a new startup, many questions are foreseen about its details, and the white paper helps to answer these questions.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

you have a lot of questions, don't you think so? Since I am at the stage of studying the project, it seems to me that you will find all the answers in white paper. At least, they create it for this, since with the release of a new startup, many questions are foreseen about its details, and the white paper helps to answer these questions.
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

I agree, there are many questions, but they clearly symbolize my interest in the platform. Still: I learned how to save energy consumption ... of course, I would like to be a participant in this project!
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

I agree, there are many questions, but they clearly symbolize my interest in the platform. Still: I learned how to save energy consumption ... of course, I would like to be a participant in this project!
with regard to energy saving ... I am sure that many people now thank the developers for their contribution to the development of the energy supply system, because this area, like many others, is in a state of calm and needs to be modernized. A blockchain would help one way or another to solve existing problems.
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

by the way, regarding price increases. I can tell you for sure that the monthly increase is calculated on the basis of the average ICO price. It pleases me that with the advent of masternodes, users may not worry about paying rewards, as they happen automatically.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

by the way, regarding price increases. I can tell you for sure that the monthly increase is calculated on the basis of the average ICO price. It pleases me that with the advent of masternodes, users may not worry about paying rewards, as they happen automatically.
this is the advantage of the wallet, which has a dual function: it acts as a mastodead and gives a reward for coins. This is the so-called wallet installation option. And it can be used for several masters, and everything will be installed automatically.
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

this is the advantage of the wallet, which has a dual function: it acts as a mastodead and gives a reward for coins. This is the so-called wallet installation option. And it can be used for several masters, and everything will be installed automatically.
frankly, pre-sale is almost over. Now there is a summing up: the final stage of pre-sale and the last in this line. Tokens destined for this pre-sale are sold out and are listed below for live exchange.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

As far as I remember, the second is considered the best step in this chain. In addition, it has a favorable price, which is not more expensive than the next stage, but it is also the best reason for switching to PowerSwitch network.
covertops

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

As far as I remember, the second is considered the best step in this chain. In addition, it has a favorable price, which is not more expensive than the next stage, but it is also the best reason for switching to PowerSwitch network.
it is quite right. The network in this case works and is protected by earlier users, and you use a lower price. What could be more profitable and more attractive ...
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

it is quite right. The network in this case works and is protected by earlier users, and you use a lower price. What could be more profitable and more attractive ...
the only drawback of this stage, as I believe, is the fact that if the coins are not collected, the stage will close in a week. but on the other hand, it is probably better to participate fully from the very beginning, to be among the early users and to be able to receive special offers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: