Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

As far as I remember, the second is considered the best step in this chain. In addition, it has a favorable price, which is not more expensive than the next stage, but it is also the best reason for switching to PowerSwitch network.
it is quite right. The network in this case works and is protected by earlier users, and you use a lower price. What could be more profitable and more attractive ...
the only drawback of this stage, as I believe, is the fact that if the coins are not collected, the stage will close in a week. but on the other hand, it is probably better to participate fully from the very beginning, to be among the early users and to be able to receive special offers.

at rate of stage 3 i think it ok  better than buy coin to build MN in exchange.
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!

I agree with you, I follow the thread on the forum and constantly the users praise the project, I think that soon the project will receive a large investment!
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

yes you can check in discord official for more information about this project. Check in first page and i think team PowerSwitch will be happy to help you

netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

yes you can check in discord official for more information about this project. Check in first page and i think team PowerSwitch will be happy to help you

this coin is very good community  in discord and bitcointalk have many people try to help you.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Among other things, this project offers many interesting and attractive solutions in the field of master nodes. This is an interesting and technological solution.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Among other things, this project offers many interesting and attractive solutions in the field of master nodes. This is an interesting and technological solution.

What kind of solutions are you talking about? I read only about pure POS and that it will allow to earn more coins thanks to this algorithm.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

What kind of solutions are you talking about? I read only about pure POS and that it will allow to earn more coins thanks to this algorithm.
For example, they offer an anonymous transaction method by mixing coins called Obfuscation. Yes, it is based on existing technology, but has been greatly improved.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

For example, they offer an anonymous transaction method by mixing coins called Obfuscation. Yes, it is based on existing technology, but has been greatly improved.

Perhaps this can be a great advantage, but for what it is necessary, in what situation it may be necessary for the average user.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Perhaps this can be a great advantage, but for what it is necessary, in what situation it may be necessary for the average user.
Well, actually, many people are interested in the fact that transactions were anonymous and that it was impossible to resettle the one who made a certain transaction, so I think this is a great solution.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Well, actually, many people are interested in the fact that transactions were anonymous and that it was impossible to resettle the one who made a certain transaction, so I think this is a great solution.

Do not you think that often these are used by those who do something illegal. Only they may be interested in somehow hiding their transactions.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Do not you think that often these are used by those who do something illegal. Only they may be interested in somehow hiding their transactions.
I do not think so, it seems to me that users have every right to do so, there can be many reasons for the transaction to be anonymous, and if there is such an opportunity, then this is a huge plus for the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: