Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I will join you bounty in discord.

74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fine, I will follow your advice, thank you for your help. I will wtite a message to you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Fine, I will follow your advice, thank you for your help. I will wtite a message to you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
Be more patient  and try to understand the smallest detail and everything will be ok , if not I am at your service everytime, have a nice day!
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
kittencake

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.
kittencake

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.
This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.
kittencake

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.

Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.
Now this is really interesting, I would like to see how exactly this will be implemented and how it will work in real life.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
abeda55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.
abeda55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.

Users will have the opportunity to choose service providers on their own, they will be able to choose those whose tariffs are most beneficial for them.
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

Users will have the opportunity to choose service providers on their own, they will be able to choose those whose tariffs are most beneficial for them.
In fact, it all sounds quite futuristic, I can not imagine how it will work in reality. But I really would like to see it.
abeda55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

In fact, it all sounds quite futuristic, I can not imagine how it will work in reality. But I really would like to see it.
I think we will see it with this project. I will follow the updates and support the team that is working on it in every possible way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: