Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

now i see all strong sides of this project, suppose that everything will be good with cryptocurrencies and their prices, because such projects exist
very good words for the team of developers, i amfor that they will apreciate your suppor (as all others and will start to work harder than before)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Hello member of community!  I want to know more about the prospects of powerswitch, the idea is easily implemented, but there is no obvious field of its use
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Hello member of community!  I want to know more about the prospects of powerswitch, the idea is easily implemented, but there is no obvious field of its use
this question was disscused from a to z a few messages before, read it properly and you will understand the point
Fanatic

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.
kittencake

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

This project attracted a lot of attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.

This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

This project attracted a lot of attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Everything you need it showed on the first page of the thread, do not be lazy and read it by yourself
magaman

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Everything you need it showed on the first page of the thread, do not be lazy and read it by yourself
You know this information and it is much better to understand when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
kittencake

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.

Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.
kittencake

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.
Now this is really interesting, I would like to see how exactly this will be implemented and how it will work in real life.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

You know this information and it is much better to understand when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
PowerSwitch will be created to monitor consumption of energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.
magaman

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.
magaman

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.
SpecialCoin

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Very good project, it really looks very tempting. I can help you with advertising and much more I have a kind of advertising brand that takes care of that here I'll leave the link to my discord channel. https://discord.gg/XbPVFCc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: