Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?
No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?
No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.

That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?
I have not yet seen any official information about this. Probably it is worth waiting for the official announcement, which will be this information.
abeda55

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Smiley
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.

Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.
Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.

In theory, yes, I would like to see how it will work in life. I will follow the development of the project and will believe in its success. I wish the team good luck.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
You can do whatever you want with these tokens, for example, you can sell these tokens on the exchange and make a profit in any other currency that interests you.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

This project appeared not so long ago, but has already become very popular, why powerswitch gained such a massive public attention?
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

This project appeared not so long ago, but has already become very popular, why powerswitch gained such a massive public attention?
Everyone can become very popular if he does anything for the first time in history. Powerswitch is the first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy supplier.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

Everyone can become very popular if he does anything for the first time in history. Powerswitch is the first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy supplier.
It sounds very good, because energy is the source of everything in our modern society. Big cities are nothing without electricity. May be there is anything else?
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

It sounds very good, because energy is the source of everything in our modern society. Big cities are nothing without electricity. May be there is anything else?
The basement of PowerSwitch is the blockchain technology and it is created for monitoring energy usage and save cost. People paying their power and search the cheapest energy tariffs
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

The basement of PowerSwitch is the blockchain technology and it is created for monitoring energy usage and save cost. People paying their power and search the cheapest energy tariffs
2016-2018 should be called as "three years of blockchain", because a lot of new technologies were based of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: