Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?

Has the presale period ended yet?
How about the current results of the presale event?
Any promising successful stuffs have been reached?
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
If I am not mistaken, then at the first stage one coin will cost only $ 0.5 in the second stage the cost of one coin will be $ 0.6 in the final stage, respectively $ 0.75
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
Well, thanks for the help, apparently you are right and I do not have enough knowledge to understand this. It gets that I knowingly asked this question here and received the correct answer to it. thank.
elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Pardon me I'm a bit lazy in front of the success of Powerswitch bitcointalk thread and its 50+ pages
So I may ask an already heard question : have you written a whitepaper ?
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

no today is Stage 3 : from 29th of october to 5th of november. 25 Masternodes are available at $0.75/coin
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 05:46:06 PM by kittencake

friends, this project represents a great investment appeal. First, participants will be able to save on electricity. Secondly, those who have bought a lot of tokens have the opportunity to join the ranks of the mastenodes and get additional profits.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

friends, this project represents a great investment appeal. First, participants will be able to save on electricity. Secondly, those who have bought a lot of tokens have the opportunity to join the ranks of the workshop and get additional profits.
moreover, to the first advantage I will add also that users can use PWS as a payment token for energy supply. It seems to me more convenient than regular payments.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

friends, this project represents a great investment appeal. First, participants will be able to save on electricity. Secondly, those who have bought a lot of tokens have the opportunity to join the ranks of the workshop and get additional profits.
moreover, to the first advantage I will add also that users can use PWS as a payment token for energy supply. It seems to me more convenient than regular payments.
I believe that this is an integral part of the overall system. Blockchain helps cool the development of a particular industry. I think that if everyone understood his value, he would have changed our life a long time ago.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

I believe that this is an integral part of the overall system. Blockchain helps cool the development of a particular industry. I think that if everyone understood his value, he would have changed our life a long time ago.
I agree with you completely. In the field of energy supply there will always be something to improve, so PowerSwitch is modernizing the entire system in the best possible way. I hope that this will have a good effect on the development of the entire cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: